SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Drag Server?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Turbo-Power
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 232
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 30
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Drag Server?   Mon 23 Apr - 19:52

Hi guys and gals! ;-)
is there a Drag server?
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2932
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Mon 23 Apr - 20:22

hi mate i dont think we have a dedicated drag server but sometimes its chosen on the our specialized sever
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Turbo-Power
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 232
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 30
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Mon 23 Apr - 20:40

bish wrote:
hi mate i dont think we have a dedicated drag server but sometimes its chosen on the our specialized sever
Thanks for the quick response! So you can select a drag track on the Spezialised server!?
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2932
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Mon 23 Apr - 20:52

its allowed to be changed yes mate-try ending the race and see if gives you the choice of changing the track if not message me and il change for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Turbo-Power
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 232
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 30
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Mon 23 Apr - 20:57

bish wrote:
its allowed to be changed yes mate-try ending the race and see if gives you the choice of changing the track if not message me and il change for you
Super! Thanks will try the same tomorrow! ;-)
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2932
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Mon 23 Apr - 21:12

no problem mate Smile have fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Tue 24 Apr - 10:11

Maybe we should open some topic where drivers will write their requirements what should be on Specialized server.
This should be based on weekly basis.
So if some guys will request Drag we will set Specialized server to Drag racing and it will like that for whole week. Then if we will receive some other request, we will change to requested track/car. If not, drag can stay, or we select random combo.

Or voting system.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Turbo-Power
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 232
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 30
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Tue 24 Apr - 17:10

skswat wrote:
Maybe we should open some topic where drivers will write their requirements what should be on Specialized server.
This should be based on weekly basis.
So if some guys will request Drag we will set Specialized server to Drag racing and it will like that for whole week. Then if we will receive some other request, we will change to requested track/car. If not, drag can stay, or we select random combo.

Or voting system.
Hello! I find the idea good! z.b. Drag of servers one does not find far and wide (Multiplayer mode). As Rally server where one can go not only with XFG and XRG on BL2, but other Tracks and other cars (S1-S2)!? I am a Rally fan and certainly not the only one ;-)
Back to top Go down
JayVi
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 630
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 30
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Tue 24 Apr - 18:45

didnt we have a fbx server which doesnt be used? change that one 2 drag Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turbo-Power
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 232
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 30
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Wed 25 Apr - 16:43

bish wrote:
its allowed to be changed yes mate-try ending the race and see if gives you the choice of changing the track if not message me and il change for you
I tried yesterday, I can not Drag-select ;-(
Back to top Go down
opelgozer

avatar

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 27
Country : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Fri 27 Apr - 13:32

Think it's poosible when you're limad3 Wink
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2932
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Fri 27 Apr - 20:43

i think it would be better to have the specialized server set to voting for track if this isnt already the case
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Turbo-Power
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 232
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 30
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Sat 28 Apr - 21:05

bish wrote:
i think it would be better to have the specialized server set to voting for track if this isnt already the case
I find well that one the Track can choose, and if somebody on the server is one can arrange also together. Sometimes somebody comes and asks me the Track or the round number to change. If everybody for it is then it is a good thing, only if then she asks comes whether I less rounds can put, then I must fit; - (I find it every Mietglid of the Mrc should have so many rights to select just just the round number or also sometimes Drag track change! and I think that everybody So fairly and Decently is not to be abused around it. or!?
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Sun 29 Apr - 14:34

JayVi wrote:
didnt we have a fbx server which doesnt be used? change that one 2 drag Very Happy

i can put one server drag demo, but the problem it's the insim (Drag program) work only with the old version of LFS (0.5Z28) so if everybody want i can put it Smile

Turbo-Power wrote:
bish wrote:
i think it would be better to have the specialized server set to voting for track if this isnt already the case
I find well that one the Track can choose, and if somebody on the server is one can arrange also together. Sometimes somebody comes and asks me the Track or the round number to change. If everybody for it is then it is a good thing, only if then she asks comes whether I less rounds can put, then I must fit; - (I find it every Mietglid of the Mrc should have so many rights to select just just the round number or also sometimes Drag track change! and I think that everybody So fairly and Decently is not to be abused around it. or!?

Currently, only Limad3 can change the number of laps. The problem is that I'm afraid if everyone can change the number of laps also changes in the server demos, because the servers demo need to stay like this.
I put you Limad3, to change the number of laps : !/laps=5
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
Turbo-Power
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 232
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 30
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Sun 29 Apr - 14:58

Hello Sam! thank you very much (Llimad3)! I will also handle with it carefully! So I believe this most with the new version are on the move and rather we change the Specialiced server now and again on Drag!? if of course everybody is agreed on the server and with the time we can still consider whether a purely Drag server reflect makes or what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Sun 29 Apr - 15:07

Turbo-Power wrote:
Hello Sam! thank you very much (Llimad3)! I will also handle with it carefully! So I believe this most with the new version are on the move and rather we change the Specialiced server now and again on Drag!? if of course everybody is agreed on the server and with the time we can still consider whether a purely Drag server reflect makes or what do you mean?

to the drag server, I mentioned a demo server
The best solution is to open a new server S2 for drag and we never change track I will open it in a few minutes
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
OUTLAW

avatar

Posts : 367
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 45
Country : Canary Islands

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Sun 29 Apr - 15:15

Great , i need a good setups... Very Happy

_________________


Gentlemen, start your engines!"
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Sun 29 Apr - 15:27

Server is open now, is called [MRc] Drag Server
If you have some comments or questions do not hesitate

enjoy
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
Turbo-Power
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 232
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 30
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Sun 29 Apr - 15:34

SaMiX wrote:
Server is open now, is called [MRc] Drag Server
If you have some comments or questions do not hesitate

enjoy
Sam
Horny, I'm looking forward to it already ;-)
Back to top Go down
Turbo-Power
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 232
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 30
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Tue 1 May - 20:17

how do you change the layout of server reset to original? if you click on Quit and new season chooses? Or go then PB `S lost?
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2932
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Tue 1 May - 21:52

we have a drag server now thats set too permantly be used for drag racing
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
BRANNUGE



Posts : 18
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 86
Country : Hälleforsnäs Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Wed 2 May - 0:17

How get the old and real dragserver layout back?
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2932
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Wed 2 May - 0:47

its done nw
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
BRANNUGE



Posts : 18
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 86
Country : Hälleforsnäs Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Wed 2 May - 1:07

Thx !
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2932
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   Wed 2 May - 2:06

BRANNUGE wrote:
Thx !

no problem mate,have fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Drag Server?   

Back to top Go down
 
Drag Server?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Drag Server?
» C02 drag mower
» Scroungers C.C. 1964 Falcon Drag Car
» 275/50/17 M&H Drag Radials
» 4 17" Black Bullitt wheels that are drag racing ready $500

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team :: About the team-
Jump to: