SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 HAPPENS AGAIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 57
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Fri 4 May - 17:06

Administrator....

I followed this discussion from the begin on.

As I allready postet before.....

If members kick members in front of other players we also loose respect.

We had this problehm on AA where I was before for about 4 years .

EQ just canceled the rieghts of this guy.

We are a team and a familie...we must hold together...
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Fri 4 May - 17:13

MrcTomTom wrote:
Administrator....

I followed this discussion from the begin on.

As I allready postet before.....

If members kick members in front of other players we also loose respect.

We had this problehm on AA where I was before for about 4 years .

EQ just canceled the rieghts of this guy.

We are a team and a familie...we must hold together...

nice word Smile

_________________
Blackwood GTi                   GP Track BMW

Formula BMW                     Master Rally

Formula BMW #2                Rallyx


Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Fri 4 May - 17:38

I must say that it isnt MRc member spec another MRc member, because Jati isnt MRc member, so its even bigger unrespectful when just non-member limad is taking some action against MRc member limad.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 57
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Fri 4 May - 17:57

skswat

yes..ok...but than why does he got rieghts ?

Hes in team or not..?

Why does not all guys have rieghts must drive with team tag....?

If I press !pm I see guys have rieghts but no tag.....

So .....Im realy confused now....

If you use tag..other see you have rieghts and give a help by some problehms.

Mostly the guys without tag are just driving their races and using the rieghts for their own advantage.....but dont care whats up on server....

Thats the problehm!
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Fri 4 May - 18:08

We have also non-members limads. They are mostly team friends, or well known drivers which we trust and they also can help keep servers clean.

I also have Limad2 on AA servers however I am not currently member. Also EQ Worry have rights on MRc servers. It's some form of mutual help.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Fri 4 May - 23:37

I feel like i need mention to star-man _ you are making it sound like you have never held anything bad against jati and never had a problem with him - is this assumption correct or have i read it wrong and your not saying this..

Please do answer when you check this post thanksie
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 57
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sat 5 May - 12:37

Ah..ok thanks..didnt know that......
Idea

_________________
Please stay nice to each other .......Live can be short.......
Distance: 362907.293 km
Fuel burnt: 56183.84 ltr
Laps: 101497
Hosts joined: 4051
Back to top Go down
Goat

avatar

Posts : 616
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 56
Country : USA Texas

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sat 5 May - 15:25

MrcTomTom wrote:
Ah..ok thanks..didnt know that......
Idea

Rest easy M8

the way i see it if there is MRc member on server same time with non-member limad

(it is best to stay out of things) but MRc members like to race too! and enjoy the raceing instead of trying to monitor all and a non-member limad can help in this way too! or when MRc not present on server non-member limad help keep the high standards set forth on MRc servers

goat
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sat 5 May - 18:07

many teams have the same with non member limads and the best thing about it is,if someone that likes crashing and causing troubles sees a team member they are less likely to do anything but as soon as that member leaves the server they will start causing trouble,so it can also be the same as shopping stores have undercover detectives,a non member limad can also be seen as the same


@star-man i think it is important for you to answer my question please as honesty is always important and unlike the other supads i knew you before even i joined MRc,and that means that other supads will only really be able to build an idea of things based on what is said,And with you making it like you have and have had no problems with jati,i have to say that is incorrect
It makes a little difference in how things are percieved as if you say you had no problems with him then people will think ' well all we see is jati doing that and no reason for star-man to try irritate for any reason'
It wasnt long ago (before i was with mrc) that you have a big thing against jati and even fell out with me because i wouldnt ban him because there was no reason to so you must have had a big dislike of him(i still have email send by you just after this)
Its always better to be honest from the beguinning,even though this doesnt change the fact that jati spectated you,it helps build a picture that bit more
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Star Man



Posts : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-07
Country : Italy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 0:11

bish wrote:
many teams have the same with non member limads and the best thing about it is,if someone that likes crashing and causing troubles sees a team member they are less likely to do anything but as soon as that member leaves the server they will start causing trouble,so it can also be the same as shopping stores have undercover detectives,a non member limad can also be seen as the same


@star-man i think it is important for you to answer my question please as honesty is always important and unlike the other supads i knew you before even i joined MRc,and that means that other supads will only really be able to build an idea of things based on what is said,And with you making it like you have and have had no problems with jati,i have to say that is incorrect
It makes a little difference in how things are percieved as if you say you had no problems with him then people will think ' well all we see is jati doing that and no reason for star-man to try irritate for any reason'
It wasnt long ago (before i was with mrc) that you have a big thing against jati and even fell out with me because i wouldnt ban him because there was no reason to so you must have had a big dislike of him(i still have email send by you just after this)
Its always better to be honest from the beguinning,even though this doesnt change the fact that jati spectated you,it helps build a picture that bit more

i have no problem with jati i consider jati a friend
i think we are all adult
this is a game and everyone think different
for someone some questions are important and for someother not
i hope to speak here is reason for launch a good server
with good races
you must suppose this
if jati don't know me and this happens?
so i repeat i have good feeling for jaty
i called him in my team cause i think is honest fast and fair
but to manage a server is better complicate for everyone
here we can talk around it
i hope to be right and impartial
thank for your attention and intelligent attendance



google translator is s**t

_________________

Back to top Go down
Star Man



Posts : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-07
Country : Italy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 0:13

FSP_70GTO wrote:
MrcTomTom wrote:
Ah..ok thanks..didnt know that......
Idea

Rest easy M8

the way i see it if there is MRc member on server same time with non-member limad

(it is best to stay out of things) but MRc members like to race too! and enjoy the raceing instead of trying to monitor all and a non-member limad can help in this way too! or when MRc not present on server non-member limad help keep the high standards set forth on MRc servers

goat


rightttttt lol!

_________________

Back to top Go down
Star Man



Posts : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-07
Country : Italy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 0:15

bish wrote:
if you say you had no problems with him then people will think ' well all we see is jati doing that and no reason for star-man to try irritate for any reason'


this is the true yes

righttttttttt cheers

_________________

Back to top Go down
Star Man



Posts : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-07
Country : Italy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 0:20

bish wrote:

It wasnt long ago (before i was with mrc) that you have a big thing against jati and even fell out with me because i wouldnt ban him because there was no reason to so you must have had a big dislike of him(i still have email send by you just after this)
Its always better to be honest from the beguinning,even though this doesnt change the fact that jati spectated you,it helps build a picture that bit more


yes not important question
i forgot always
when i logout i forgot all about bad question

evryone is different i try to adapt to each
with many is good feeling with other happens no good feeling
but remember it's only a game, respect for everybody cause fun is for all

NO STRESS ONLY FUN

everygame need rules and i try to be fast and fair with all guys everytime i'm on

can i have abeer now? bounce

_________________

Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 2:01

cannot your last 4 posts be in one post?

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 4:23

Star Man wrote:
bish wrote:

It wasnt long ago (before i was with mrc) that you have a big thing against jati and even fell out with me because i wouldnt ban him because there was no reason to so you must have had a big dislike of him(i still have email send by you just after this)
Its always better to be honest from the beguinning,even though this doesnt change the fact that jati spectated you,it helps build a picture that bit more


yes not important question
i forgot always
when i logout i forgot all about bad question

evryone is different i try to adapt to each
with many is good feeling with other happens no good feeling
but remember it's only a game, respect for everybody cause fun is for all

NO STRESS ONLY FUN

everygame need rules and i try to be fast and fair with all guys everytime i'm on

can i have abeer now? bounce

starman my question is not a bad one,its one that is very appropiate for this incident- Also i cant find where you answer my question- and as far as i knew you and jati wasnt friends for a long time-you may not understand why these questions be asked and its because at MRc i like to make sure that all incidents are investigated fully and honestly
Look at every incident case ive dealt with - Some had a lot of work put into dealing with them

Its not for you to decide if a question is important

@SAM + SWAT he says he shows respect to everyone but do you take the following as respecting when a supad ask a question and gives a reason that is reasonable

starman" yes not important question
i forgot always
when i logout i forgot all about bad question"

now you can see how that could wind someone up to try and get them to argue over it - its a very important question and the reason why is in the post i asked in -

@starman you treat me with the same respect as you would any other here- you totally avoided the question but for what reason - i only want you to tell the truth about how you both wasnt friends then thats over and done with -
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 4:28

What was the question? I am lost in this now I stopped read this topic after page 2.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 4:34

he says that he was friends with jati and they got along so had no reason to try wind or get on jati's nerves
I want him to tell the truth about how they dont get along and havent for a long time,as i dont like any tyoe of lies as it can be decepting

his reply was to this

*bish to starman*

It wasnt long ago that you had a big problem against jati and even fell out with me because i wouldnt ban him as there was no reason to.
so you must have had a big dislike of him(i still have email send by you just after this)

Its always better to be honest from the beguinning,even though this doesnt change the fact that jati spectated you,it helps build a picture that bit more

reworded to hopefully make easier for u swat
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 4:39

Have jati something to say about it here too?
I dont know much about this situation from past, so its difficult judge it, but if starman is biased against Jati, then its easy to create a conflict.

If there will continue some other problems and complaints, then we should do some stricter actions.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 4:47

swat i honestly would put all my reputation and trust from here at MRc on that i guarantee that they didnt get along and didnt do for a long time - thats why in jati's post he says starman was doing it to irritate him-

Im going to have a proper look through the log because even though was jati done was wrong i think that if he was trying to get on his nerve it would explain a lot

Ive known jati since i first played lfs and raced with him since 2010 up until i started racing bl2 and bl1 when i joined mrc and ive never ever seen jati do bad things and he is one of the more respected oval racers for being friendly and helpful
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 4:52

so, what do you suggest to do now?

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 4:58

il have a good look at the replays and log files and match what was happening in picture to the text on log as i found where starman says to jati about abusing limad powers" but at the time he says it jati was talking to another racer a little time after the race finished and there was nothing jati had said wrong
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 5:04

I saw couple replays from that mentioned situation when all this happened and I didnt noticed any abusing from Jati's side before that specdate.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Star Man



Posts : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-07
Country : Italy

PostSubject: The true?   Sun 6 May - 15:25

I think if Jaty make me spec was not only one wrong action
- restart was not for all if crash at first lap ( priority vote power)
- setting auto restart at 999 seconds (but this is not checkable with replay) and all
players waiting Jaty whims - not fair not fun -
- make me spec only for his pleasure
I think I typed all about me and Jaty, summarizing:
no problem and max respect
all in LFS rules

Bish your feeling with Jaty is good for everybody but I don't think is important your feeling with him (you are not in question)

Can I ask for an improvement without going in the wrong
Am I the one judge?
And still.....
If I have no problem with him perhaps Jaty have problem with me? cause I asked to him stop some times with wrong actions
but he did not listen that day cause he don't wanna heard me
why? perhaps may be that if he had asked someone else would have heard?

Jaty/question is not a problem, here we must decide if I'm :
reliable,fair racer,adult,good friend,good member,reasonable,calm,not instigator,
funny,intelligent and sincere....so a lot of skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK I'm now and I was in the past.

If we turn over the omelette's do it!
I believe that if Jaty now laughing at me he is right to do!
Expect your valued opinions,I will read but please not magnify what is not
I explain all, waiting your appropriate decision I decided not to comment more

perhaps I will be on the right side lol!

_________________

Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 15:45

Star Man wrote:
I think if Jaty make me spec was not only one wrong action
- restart was not for all if crash at first lap ( priority vote power)
[color=cyan](if the majority of cars are taken out on the 1st or 2nd lap which they was then even a priorty restart is acceptable)
- setting auto restart at 999 seconds (but this is not checkable with replay) i have the text log files and all commands typed are showed there and when he does make only one long !re thats after already you falsley accused him of limad abuse)
and all

players waiting Jaty whims - not fair not fun -
They are saying to restart- also where is all this dictatoring he was doing
- make me spec only for his pleasure
(Well in all fairness you had made it an unfair race)
I think I typed all about me and Jaty, summarizing:
no problem and max respect
all in LFS rules

Bish your feeling with Jaty is good for everybody but I don't think is important your feeling with him (you are not in question)

Can I ask for an improvement without going in the wrong
Am I the one judge?
And still.....
If I have no problem with him perhaps Jaty have problem with me? cause I asked to him stop some times with wrong actions
but he did not listen that day cause he don't wanna heard me
why? perhaps may be that if he had asked someone else would have heard?

Jaty/question is not a problem, here we must decide if I'm :
reliable,fair racer,adult,good friend,good member,reasonable,calm,not instigator,
funny,intelligent and sincere....so a lot of skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK I'm now and I was in the past.

If we turn over the omelette's do it!
I believe that if Jaty now laughing at me he is right to do!
Expect your valued opinions,I will read but please not magnify what is not
I explain all, waiting your appropriate decision I decided not to comment more

perhaps I will be on the right side lol!

FIRST OFF YES OF COURSE WHEN INCIDENT GETS INVESTIGATED YOUR BOTH GETTING JUDGED AS THERE IS NO FAVOURTISM WHEN FINDING THE TRUTH.
Also there i have not stated about anything about me and jati - im asking you to change the lies that are in you post - or the question you have avoided-

You seem to totally disrespect a direct question by one of the teams supads- you can try and manipulate me into arguing or backing off-

I state that jati spectating you was wrong - but also when i know that there are lies in what someone stated then its my role to get them to change it - irresgardlless of it it changed the outcome or not-

@swat ALL LOGS AND REPLAYS ARE SAVED AND WAS SWITCH ON AT START OF THE FIRST EVENT I HAD MENTIONED IT BUT WAS UNSURE IF U REMEBERED

with the total lack of respect for my question - that shows a contradiction to where he states he respects everyone - if he cannot respect me because i have pointed out where he told wrong then it says it all__

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Star Man



Posts : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-07
Country : Italy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   Sun 6 May - 16:05

bish wrote:


Also there i have not stated about anything about me and jati - im asking you to change the lies that are in you post - or the question you have avoided-

You seem to totally disrespect a direct question by one of the teams supads- you can try and manipulate me into arguing or backing off-

I state that jati spectating you was wrong - but also when i know that there are lies in what someone stated then its my role to get them to change it - irresgardlless of it it changed the outcome or not-


- the lies that are in you post = ?
- you can try and manipulate me into arguing or backing off =?
- Bish choose your side,are you Jaty's lawyer?Did I wrong action asking justice here?
- Do you never vote kick or ask vote ban against someone? and after this did you hate
this guy? I think no.Why you defend this unlucky Jaty performance.
Really try to be honest is allowed to criticize your friends or not?

Manipolate?Lies?
Want to take me to resign?
I think you're working around this.
I would like to direct an opinion
I have to leave?

_________________

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HAPPENS AGAIN   

Back to top Go down
 
HAPPENS AGAIN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: