Why am I banned?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 14:22

Many drivers dont even know what bumpdrafting is. And, we cant write all rules before every race on server. It would create something like "autospam" every restart.
Drivers should know basic rules before join Online.
Anyway... In fact, I doubt that someone is reading it. Also spamming chat before every race with attentions like "no T1 kill, use brakes, etc" are useless and I think annoying. (Atleast for me)

Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Goat

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 14:43

Drivers should know basic rules before join Online. : 'S dont:lol!:

and : shift + s & no bumpdrafting are MRc sever rules for FBM and others 's dont know: not all servers use these rules!

NOW I DO KNOW THIS YOU CANT FIX STUPID

but how do you help stupid to not be stupid and with all the differant languages:affraid:

to be or not to be? well i guess we need safety car call in the swat team:lol!:
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 14:45

Ok, maybe write "Shift + S when spin" is OK. But we should not write to drivers "use brakes" I think this rule is on every server.

Easy answers - 5€
Serious answers - 15€

Special rate:
Back to top Go down
Goat

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 14:49

skswat wrote:
Ok, maybe write "Shift + S when spin" is OK. But we should not write to drivers "use brakes" I think this rule is on every server.

brakes : no need

no intentional bumping : maybe?
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 14:54

as said the people who are going to break the rules will do so - rules cans sometimes be at the admins/limads discretion- so if it is safe enough for a car to quickly return to the track because there are no cars coming and the racer is capable of doing it then its ok
Its all about risk assessing it at the time

Also all they would say when asked if they read the rules is " Me no Englich " then 3 minutes later they say " well done mate that was a great race" then when speak back its "me no englich"

Its obvious that bumpdrafting isnt allowed on any of the servers and if they are too inexperienced in lfs to already know that then they are too inexperienced to be doing bumpdrafting

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 15:08

bish....

They allways say : me no english.....

If you kick them they come back and speak perfect english in 2 minutes..... lol!

Laps: 101497
Hosts joined: 4051
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 15:17

lol!

most speak better english than me
Back to top Go down
xrs

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 17:47

If everyone would be as fair at racig as I am, this server wouldnt need admins. I allways try to race fair and avoid crashes, but when I get banned for such thing.... Wel i'm sory but that is crap. You dont care who you ban, why you ban and etc. Talking about other servers, did lots of bumpdrafting in AA, actually limads of AA does that aswell, newer got even a warning because of that. Unfair racing? REALLY?.... come on.... now you're acting like a child. All I did was little bit of fun, if other driver had atleast some experience, he would have had fun aswell. But, who cares, lets just ban banan.... Did this ban solved anything? NO. You just lost another player.... And yes another, with so many bans every day, soon it will be empty in MRc servers...

MrcTomTom wrote:
xrs

Your just writing noonsens

On your behaviour you act like (sorry) a kid !

Everybody who races fair is wellcome...If you think that you must make your one rules

than your on wrong server !

I allways treat everyone the same..if hes fast or slow...he just must be fair !

If you do draftbumping on outher servers you will also get baned..believe me...

Nobody will exept this kind of unfair racing!
Back to top Go down
OUTLAW

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 18:05

xrs, if mrc lost u, why are u coming again and again here?, its easy if u say bye bye, thats all folks!!

Gentlemen, start your engines!"
Back to top Go down
xrs

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 18:14

OUTLAW wrote:
xrs, if mrc lost u, why are u coming again and again here?, its easy if u say bye bye, thats all folks!!

Exactly my point. You dont care, you behave like you're just some kids, not like admins. Its enough for you to hear word ban, and you're happy. Imagine if you some day would go to the court, and the judge would say something like: You crossed the street in wrong place - death penalty, you listened to loud music after 10pm - death penalty, you didnt go to church on sunday - death penalty, well if you promise not to do that again maybe we will only put you in jail for a year or two...

This is how you manage server. You only punish without trying to build a comunity. I know that my post aint gona change anything, but thats what I think...

Ban is a measure of last resort, its not something that you give people after every single mistake... Time to understand that.
Back to top Go down
OUTLAW

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 18:30

Listen, i think its really easy, maybe u dont know the server rules, that´s ok, maybe someone ban u for that reason, but Bish told you from the first post that he unban u, so whats ur problem?

Best regards

Gentlemen, start your engines!"
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 18:58

xrs.....

If I see you on server...your baned..understand me..

Nobody is talkink to me like that and you dont respect outher peoples..!!!

For me your just a primitive guy !

Sorry but Il waste no more time for guys like you !

Understand me !

Laps: 101497
Hosts joined: 4051
Back to top Go down
xrs

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 20:12

Once again, you will ban me for personal reasons... Perfect atitude for admin... Dont wory this is my last post here, you just proved that this place is full of s**t. You guys have no ideas what you're doing, you have no ideas how to behave, you have no ideas how to atleast pretend that you have an idea what you're doing here. You're just bunch of idiots that got power of ban button, and think that you're allready better then everybody else. Dont want to dissapoint you, but you're not better. Bunch of random people with admin rights using same MRc tag. That doesn't make you special, that doesnt give you right to f... other people's game, that gives absolutely no right at all. It just gives you 1 fking button (BAN) and you manage to abuse it. It's not about this stupid ban. I've watched what you were doing for quite a while. Baning for fun, baning cause you can, banning cause someone is better then you, banning cause you have a bad mod. But I said nothing, cause I knew that such s**t would happen. Till finaly I got baned myself. Now I said it, was it worth? Hell no... Talking to retarded people is not worth it...

P.S. I dont respect people that dont respect me.

MrcTomTom wrote:
xrs.....

If I see you on server...your baned..understand me..

Nobody is talkink to me like that and you dont respect outher peoples..!!!

For me your just a primitive guy !

Sorry but Il waste no more time for guys like you !

Understand me !
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 20:42

listen you fool - your the one who come here arguing like a little child so how can you accuse anyone else of doing the same

Why dont you crawl back in the hole you have crawled from and stop crying

How can you say about anyone doing things wrong when from the start you have done things wrong , also tomtom was an AA member until recently so he would know what the rules are ,then you wouldnt because you dont follow them do you

sad sad sad person ,i tried the respectful way of dealing with it and now im just laughing at someone so full of themselves. if you were safe you would understand why there isnt bumpdrafting on servers that are full of new inexperienced racers,if you cant grasp that then your problem

at someone being so lame and childish

ALso you noob MRc has been around aslong as you and servers are good so assume as u wish,we will keep the servers ok as long as there are not arrogant people like you who try 1 rule for you and different for everyone else
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Thu 10 May - 20:49

also your full of about banning for fun - i can get every ban thats been made and check replays = we did have one person that did ban a few for unjust cause and they lost all rights,you have no idea about anything,also you think you special because you want to follow your own rules

Once someone connects to an mrc server then they abide by the server rules

seriously you want to see a doctor about some valium,you have no idea how daft you look by blowing this so much out of proportion,
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Fri 11 May - 12:37

xrs, I would like to see how awesome admin you would be. If you think that its super-easy and you can every thing judge 100% well, then congratulation. You're probably a robot.

We also CAN'T watch every replay because admins would not doing nothing else than just watching replay by replay.
And if bumpdrafting is allowed on AA, then it does not mean its allowed on MRc. On FPS is allowed crashing. It means you can do it on AA and MRc too?

And, I doubt that AA will tolerate bumpdrafting often times. For sure, sometimes happen that car bump to other car and its not for ban, but doing it constantly is nothing what improve driving quality on servers.

If you dont like it, lets find other LFS server.

Thanks

Easy answers - 5€
Serious answers - 15€

Special rate:
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Fri 11 May - 12:43

xrs wrote:
It just gives you 1 fking button (BAN)
You're wrong... we have 2 buttons. Kick either... but for you is determined BAN.

Easy answers - 5€
Serious answers - 15€

Special rate:
Back to top Go down
Goat

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Fri 11 May - 14:04

dont forget the ACT button = Multiple choice
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Fri 11 May - 14:25

If he was a good a person as he makes out to be he would of understood the reason behind it,because he left the server before i could speak to him i banned him so then i could get to explain to him that it was wrong otherwise the chance of me seing him as he was next on the servers would be slim and he could done again
Back to top Go down
Schumarker

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Fri 25 May - 0:35

Hi, guys!

I just got banned for ... 30 days. And I don't know why. Maybe swearing? I did some, i confess

The situation is confusing. The race ended, and I continued driving for a PB. I hade the best time in my life, and in the VERY LAST curve guy in red car hit me and send me out of the road... I got totally pissed of and i really sweared. Then next race begun. I went to pits after the start (not for hitting anyone, I just went straight in the wall ...) and in the next lap i made a mistake in the last turn, hit the grass, then drifted on the road an before I could shift+s guy hits me. Maybe they thought I did it on purpose? I really do that shift + s stuff but this was in a blink of an eye, had no time to react.

Thanks in advance. Time was...May 24th, some minutes before midnight, I guess. MRC GP 1 or 2, not sure.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Fri 25 May - 0:50

Log:
Quote :

12.05.24 22:53:46 #8 C24P03 schumarker - Schumarker : FAkkkk youuuu red car!!!!!!!!!!!!1
12.05.24 22:53:52 #8 C24P03 schumarker - Schumarker : I had my new PB you dumbasss
12.05.24 22:53:58 #8 C24P03 schumarker - Schumarker : YOu fak you
12.05.24 22:54:29 #8 C24P03 schumarker - Schumarker : Stupid fakker
12.05.24 22:57:08 #8 User is banned for 30 days
12.05.24 22:57:08 #8 Schumarker was banned

Swearing + T1 kill attempt. What you expected?

You said that he hit you AFTER race. After race you should not race, so... rules are invalid at that situation.

Easy answers - 5€
Serious answers - 15€

Special rate:
Back to top Go down
Schumarker

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Fri 25 May - 1:06

What is T1 kill, never heard of it? Surprised

I thought there are same ruls like on Air Attack - you are allowed to practice after the race is finished and the racing line should be kept clear by other drivers. This guy had no reason to crash me, that was rude... Swearing is really bad, but hey, 30 days? A "bit" too harsh pale
And I was about to improve my record for more than half a second... He made me really, really mad
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Fri 25 May - 1:21

I was many times in my PB split.... and car (often time lapped down) hit me and ruin my time.
Swear in your head, destroy your PC with hammer, smash your head on the table.... but please dont swear on server.

Explanation:
T1 kill is when you are driving in full speed into turn 1 (T1) and crash someone in full speed without using brakes.

Sure, drivers should be fair also after the race, but after end of race Yellow, blue flags warnings are disabled and cars should not continue in racing. We have countdown on server so there is new race quite fast, so I dont think that there is enough time to some big practising after race. (its about 60 or 90 seconds after race finish)

We will see if Bish will have compassion with you and lower or remove your ban.

Easy answers - 5€
Serious answers - 15€

Special rate:
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Fri 25 May - 1:46

Schumarker wrote:
What is T1 kill, never heard of it? Surprised

I thought there are same ruls like on Air Attack - you are allowed to practice after the race is finished and the racing line should be kept clear by other drivers. This guy had no reason to crash me, that was rude... Swearing is really bad, but hey, 30 days? A "bit" too harsh pale
And I was about to improve my record for more than half a second... He made me really, really mad

Listen When you sweared like that the race was ended, then next race you hit the car and then gone to crash the wall at T1, where cars was turning and then you sweared after you been kicked if im not wrong.

skswat wrote:
I was many times in my PB split.... and car (often time lapped down) hit me and ruin my time.
Swear in your head, destroy your PC with hammer, smash your head on the table.... but please dont swear on server.

Explanation:
T1 kill is when you are driving in full speed into turn 1 (T1) and crash someone in full speed without using brakes.

Sure, drivers should be fair also after the race, but after end of race Yellow, blue flags warnings are disabled and cars should not continue in racing. We have countdown on server so there is new race quite fast, so I dont think that there is enough time to some big practising after race. (its about 60 or 90 seconds after race finish)

We will see if Bish will have compassion with you and lower or remove your ban.

Bish banned this guy.
Back to top Go down
Schumarker

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   Fri 25 May - 1:47

Quote :
Explanation:

Mate, but I never did such thing!!! I was in poleposition, and I just continued going straight full speed, leaving the track, while other guys were braking behind me. It is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to hit cars BEHIND ME that way Razz Razz Razz Razz You better see that replay before you ban people for 30 days, dudes. That's sooo unfair. I shouldn't have sweared and I deserve to be punished for that, but this T1 stuff never happened Exclamation
Quote :

then next race you hit the car and then gone to crash the wall at T1

1. YOur timeline is wrong. I first went out on t1, then I went to pits, than...
2. Crush happened. You better see that replay. I hit the grass with my inner wheels and drigted on the road. I would shift+s but in the same second guy behind hit me. I crashed nobody on purpose. Just see the replay!!!

P.S. Now I see why 30 days. They probably assumed I went mad and start crashing people on purpose.

Last edited by Schumarker on Fri 25 May - 1:54; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned?   

Back to top Go down

Why am I banned?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next