MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

driver a.y

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 2:18 am

started as me warning racer a.y for bumpdrafting and not replying then him dangerously overtaking others the same way as 5 mins ago he constantly complains about others doing- he was kicked and when returned i said to him the reason and he answers so! which is to start not respectful so i reply with so what u idiot? - as in say obviously why which i said i didnt see as offensive and even got called it back and said the same i didnt see as offensive

... some may think as harsh words but in the context used i dont think it is also if someone shows any signs of maturity to me then il show back but if they dont i dont.. after reading it log files its obvious what was going on - it was an AA member called Izzy who was instigating it through !pm by taking the mick out of limad/admins and after so long the AA member was banned for instigating things futher when it was said that it was the end of the matter and as it was distracting others who were racing then it would be a ban.as to which he carrys it on and was banned for 24hours

Also when a.y was banned it seems that falcon also unbanned as a.y connected shortly after

Also after he was banned for carrying it on limad falconbridge decided to unban him which isnt allowed so ive removed his limad until its understood by him that he cant unban someone banned by a supad or other higher limad

May 15 01:29:35 [DNT]N F^Gálcon : ^L!unban a.Y

May 15 01:44:43 [DNT]N F^Gálcon : ^L!unban Patlabor1

Last edited by bish on 2012-05-15, 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
bish

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 3:07 am

and as i said to them the word idiot is not classed as offensive in the context i used - the word idiot was used in the context that what he said wasnt clever or or he was daft.

the word idiot is only deemed offensive if said to someone as a remark about somones mental state or someone with learning difficultiys

Maybe AA Izzy and a.y need to learn english and for the AA member not to instigate arguements between racers and limads/admins

for reference of the word idiot

Today “idiot” is often used to show that someone has done something which was not very clever:

• ”You idiot, look at what you just did!”
  • ”I think that idea is perfectly idiotic.”

and only in the following example it is deemed offensive

Nowadays such people are usually described as “mentally challenged” or "developmentally delayed" or as people with “learning difficulties”. The word “idiot” is offensive in that meaning.

extracted from wilkipedia
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

Formula 1

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 9:24 am

bish wrote:
and as i said to them the word idiot is not classed as offensive in the context i used - the word idiot was used in the context that what he said wasnt clever or or he was daft.

the word idiot is only deemed offensive if said to someone as a remark about somones mental state or someone with learning difficultiys

Maybe AA Izzy and a.y need to learn english and for the AA member not to instigate arguements between racers and limads/admins

for reference of the word idiot

Today “idiot” is often used to show that someone has done something which was not very clever:

• ”You idiot, look at what you just did!”
  • ”I think that idea is perfectly idiotic.”

and only in the following example it is deemed offensive

Nowadays such people are usually described as “mentally challenged” or "developmentally delayed" or as people with “learning difficulties”. The word “idiot” is offensive in that meaning.

extracted from wilkipedia

Mate all I can say is we gave them warnings, You got ignored from a.Y and I think it was the right decision to kick him. Bumpdrafting is not allowed and he answered with "so" when you told him, but AA Izzy was carry on to istigate a.Y and wont mind his own business.
First they moan about the other player and then they do things and they wanna be angel? Rules are for everyone not just for a couple of drivers.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 12:57 pm

its all shown in the log and i will say it now and here that they were acting like idiots

Now how is that offensive if they was acting like that.I have a lot of respect for most of Izzys team mates and have a lot for Eq - there just is the odd one who dont deserve respect like Izzy when his sole purpose is too stir commotion on the server.

He should remember that log files show !pm messages

the worst part is Falcon thinking that he could undermine a supads ban by unbanning them when he was a non member limad.
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

Formula 1

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 1:22 pm

bish wrote:
its all shown in the log and i will say it now and here that they were acting like idiots

Now how is that offensive if they was acting like that.I have a lot of respect for most of Izzys team mates and have a lot for Eq - there just is the odd one who dont deserve respect like Izzy when his sole purpose is too stir commotion on the server.

He should remember that log files show !pm messages

the worst part is Falcon thinking that he could undermine a supads ban by unbanning them when he was a non member limad.

Like i said to you Bish some people doesn't deserve to have limads rights, if they wanna be in the MRc team it should be ok but if then they use the powers to abuse is not good for MRc team. There are not many as you or me or any others Mrc/non members that if theres an accident they spec and check replay. 80% of Mrc/non members with powers if they see someone that want to ban somebody else without knowing the reason they just press 1 and thats it end of story.

Anyway now talking about them 2 If they don't wanna follow the rules what's the point of reporting who crash/cut in the chicane to them? We just gave them a warning and they called me and idiot too but like i said to them "I can be an Idiot but at the end i use my brain not like them they use they're ass to think." Anyway a.Y and AA Izzy I would suggest you guys to don't argue with someone who knows about the rules because if you don't know them just check or ask to us and we will tell you them.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 1:26 pm

they were arguing for the fun of it which is obvious as i said to them if they wished to carry on there childish arguing to bring it here to the forums instead of constant spamming.

Over and done with now thanks brian
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

Formula 1

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 1:27 pm

bish wrote:
they were arguing for the fun of it which is obvious as i said to them if they wished to carry on there childish arguing to bring it here to the forums instead of constant spamming.

Over and done with now thanks brian

No Problem mate Wink I'm on MRc Formula BMW Join me Smile
Back to top Go down
exzibit

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 4:06 pm

In any context word idiot is offencive and neidher driver should use it, specially supads which need to be role model for behavior.
Bish, please don't look on this like rebuke but suggestion
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 5:44 pm

exzibit wrote:
In any context word idiot is offencive and neidher driver should use it, specially supads which need to be role model for behavior.
Bish, please don't look on this like rebuke but suggestion

well they were acting like idiots.so how can that be offensive- its called saying the truth also check the meaning of the word IDIOT, also how can i be a role mode when it was the behaviour of a.y which started it and then AA Izzy got involved and was acting even more of an idiot for fueling an endless discussion. he was pm'ing a.y with all sorts of messages that fueled things longer -

they even suggested that if they called me an idiot they would get banned which they called me an idiot and didnt as im not a childish idiotic trouble causer like they both were doing .. also its worth checking the meaning of words before deciding if they are bad or not ,if you understand what it means by the context it was used in then you will find your wrong- and il say again they were acting like idiots = so it was said they were
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 6:12 pm

I seriously think that there is confusion to what is the difference between bad language and negative words.. Yes the the word Idiot is a negative word but not bad language.search it on the net and even find where its used in the bible..
Back to top Go down
exzibit

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 6:37 pm

I disagree with you, bish. I use that word when I want to insult someone. But that's life, I guess. We can't agree about everything.
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

Formula 1

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 6:46 pm

exzibit wrote:
I disagree with you, bish. I use that word when I want to insult someone. But that's life, I guess. We can't agree about everything.

I disagree with you, they been acting like idiots, and thats what they are at the end.
When we told them to stop, they carry on arguing on purpose. Full stop end of story.
Back to top Go down
exzibit

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 7:17 pm

Ok, shall we say that we agree that we disagree about this driver a.y 2554086023
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 8:16 pm

well in all honesty exzibit seing that you wasnt there at the time then you have no idea about what went on and how things unfolded.. also this is your biased opionion-

Also if you read the previous post you would see that the word can be used in a context to cause offence by stating about someones mental capability or if you also understand correctly then the word idiot means a fool. and like i state thats what they were.

here is a quote from an english dictionary

Informal . an utterly foolish or senseless person.

Psychology . (no longer in technical use; considered offensive) a person of the lowest order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

see that in the second context it is classed as offensive but in the meaning of number 1 - thats what i meant as he had been acting foolishy. If you cant grasp that then thats down to you not me,.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/idiot

Also note that did i take it as offensive when a.y called me and everyone on the server an idiot NO
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 8:52 pm

this seems to be all about one word idiot! But this seems to have gotten away from the problem to start with in the actions of others and there behavoir< my spelling might suck lol

So my question to you exzibit
is do you condone or agree with the 2 players in there actions in this matter? and i am sure bish will be more than willing to show you the logs of what took place with the 2 players in question???? to aid you in your answer!
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 10:13 pm

thats what they had done yesterday they were trying to avoid what a.y had done and make a new arguement - what needs remembering that it was a.y who had been bumpdrafting and pushing another racer out while taking a bend and his only answer was . Well i was holding my line lol - but only 20 minutes before a.y was moaning about another racer doing it him

I have no problem with any AA racer and always show them respect but then when one races who ive never met before and this is the first impression he gave of himself

I always give respect where it is due but dont expect me to give it to those that dont do the same
Back to top Go down
exzibit

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 10:18 pm

FSP_70GTO wrote:

So my question to you exzibit
is do you condone or agree with the 2 players in there actions in this matter? and i am sure bish will be more than willing to show you the logs of what took place with the 2 players in question???? to aid you in your answer!

i know AA Yvrizzy for long time and he is great guy(i am limad2 on AA, for those who don't know)
I know a.Y too but not that well, but i can say that his behavior on AA server is good(maybe just to much binds for my taste).But, I can't argue about their ban here because i don't know what happened and i am not much interest about that.

I sow bish's post here and i had feeling that bish wanted to explain why he used word idiot.

I just wanted to say that for server is not good that limads(specially supads) using such language. That's because other racers will see that and find it normal for use. Even if bish is right and that person is real idiot it's rood to say it, at list for my taste.

I looked this post cause i sow a.y's names but i am not here to defend him or Yvrizzy. I think they will defend them self if they find it necessary.

I find MRc servers very interesting and it will be glad for me not to see offensive words when i am here. That's all.

Maybe you think so but I didn't come here to fight with anybody. i just came here to point on things that i don't like. It's on you to take it or leave it and while you do it you should think about MRc servers!

your sincerely exzibit
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty2012-05-15, 10:22 pm

you must not have a full understanding of the english language im sorry

Informal . an utterly foolish or senseless person.

Psychology . (no longer in technical use; considered offensive) a person of the lowest order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

see that in the second context it is classed as offensive but in the meaning of number 1 - thats what i meant as he had been acting foolishy. If you cant grasp that then thats down to you not me,.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/idiot

Also note that did i take it as offensive when a.y called me and everyone on the server an idiot NO

of someone says "i saw bish and he was driving like an idiot" thats not offensive its making a statement saying that i was driving like a (fool) and yes he AA Izzy would be ok with AA limads and on AA servers why wouldnt he be but when he was on MRc servers he wasnt like others had done in the past.

check the link above and read thats all i got left to say because its going on and on and due to a lack on understanding a word.

Im not letting this get into a 10 discusion that goes around in circles as far as im concerned hes not raced on the servers as far as ive seen before and with the way he was isnt really welcomed by me unless his intention was to race

also you say you came here to post about something you dont like- so you came here only wth the intention to post about about this which is the same a defending him

please read what ive put about the word IDIOT and which also means FOOL which are two words which mean the same , i didnt call him a fu**er or a B**st*rd otherwise id see what the problem was.

A newspaper article where someone is called an idiot then also says it means fool

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2100858/Sean-Penns-idiot-fool-Falklands-hero-Simon-Weston-hits-back.html

As ive said all that i intended to say and more when i started the thread and all opinions said then the thread has served its purpose and can be locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

driver a.y Empty
PostSubject: Re: driver a.y   driver a.y Empty

Back to top Go down

driver a.y
Page 1 of 1