0% [ 0 ]
NO
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
pburnham

PostSubject: Application for MRC   Mon 4 Jun - 1:14

After bits of technical difficulty and tracking down most of the MRC team, I've been told to post a small application form here in this forum so here goes.

LFSW username: pburnham
Total mileage on LFS: 13286
!ex: 343.2
Race wins: 76
Second: 86
Third: 51
Finished: 550
BL1 FBM !pb: 1:15.640 (no clue how you guys drive so fast around there)
Favorite cars: GT2 class, OW cars (except F08) XFB, LX6 (for cruising).
Been playing LFS for 3 years now, have a few !wr's last time I checked but there nothing major on popular tracks or anything.
Why MRC, and why pburnham?--- Looking for a great team that is active and has a good foundation of members and servers. I've previously raced for the DMR race team before they got rude and fell apart financially. So now I am in search for the right team to help improve my skills on track as well as help contribute to. MRC is a huge team and I see the MRC drivers around regardless of which server I am in. Your team is always friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand or a setup or two. So I hope that I can do the same thing under the MRC name.

Any other information or questions feel free to email me at csuburnham@gmail.com. I always check my email and I'll keep an eye on this forums like usual.

Thanks for your time and hopefully I can squeak in even though this team is packed with great racers already!
Back to top Go down

Application for MRC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1