SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Why banned?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
plankton69



Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-07
Country : Greece

PostSubject: Why banned?   Thu 7 Jun - 16:42

I was banned some minutes ago, due to a crash on Formula BMW server at the corner after the big straight. I hit the brakes seconds after my front and pushed him a little only. The race was in countdown to restart and i was pushed out of server. I logged in again and asked why I was out. A member told me that I am slow and noob, but the crasher in the server was ok!!!

I got banned for 12 hours without doing ANYTHING!!! Please do something, even if I crash accidentaly I say sorry, I am not a crasher!
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2879
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Why banned?   Thu 7 Jun - 18:08

il look at the log file and replays for you now
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2879
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Why banned?   Thu 7 Jun - 18:20

assuming your lfsw name is chris_1993 - did you try to connect to one of the servers and it wouldnt let you due to either not having sufficient saftey rating or suffiecent pb time- gp track and formula bmw 2

if so after so many times it kicks you it will ban you for 24 hours- il unban you but will say that to race on formula bmw 1 until you meet requirements for other servers
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
plankton69



Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-07
Country : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Why banned?   Thu 7 Jun - 18:30

bish wrote:
assuming your lfsw name is chris_1993 - did you try to connect to one of the servers and it wouldnt let you due to either not having sufficient saftey rating or suffiecent pb time- gp track and formula bmw 2

if so after so many times it kicks you it will ban you for 24 hours- il unban you but will say that to race on formula bmw 1 until you meet requirements for other servers


I always race @ Formula BMW. My rate, as far as I remember was over 50% and my pb at 1.17+...

I race with keyboard, so improvement is difficult. Which is the name of the server that u say?
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2879
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Why banned?   Thu 7 Jun - 19:06

i see now it was a vote to ban whereas everyone voted - il check the replay now and see what it was over
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2879
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Why banned?   Thu 7 Jun - 19:21

Im going to leave the ban in place because it was voted for due to you smashing into the rear end of the race leader,id only deem it fair for me to intervene if it was given for nothing - the ban will be over soon anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
plankton69



Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-07
Country : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Why banned?   Thu 7 Jun - 21:37

bish wrote:
Im going to leave the ban in place because it was voted for due to you smashing into the rear end of the race leader,id only deem it fair for me to intervene if it was given for nothing - the ban will be over soon anyway

My problem was not the banning, I can wait 12 hours. I couldn't understand why I was banned, and not the crasher that was on track the same time.

Anyway, thanks for helping! I'll try to make my setups and driving safer! Wink
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2879
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Why banned?   Fri 8 Jun - 7:18

plankton69 wrote:
bish wrote:
Im going to leave the ban in place because it was voted for due to you smashing into the rear end of the race leader,id only deem it fair for me to intervene if it was given for nothing - the ban will be over soon anyway

My problem was not the banning, I can wait 12 hours. I couldn't understand why I was banned, and not the crasher that was on track the same time.

Anyway, thanks for helping! I'll try to make my setups and driving safer! Wink

i will look for you on the servers and i have very many sets of all different styles and im sure id have one that you liked
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Why banned?   Sat 9 Jun - 11:29

http://dagobah.net/flash/banned_dance.swf

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2879
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Why banned?   Sat 9 Jun - 13:28

skswat wrote:
http://dagobah.net/flash/banned_dance.swf



lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why banned?   

Back to top Go down
 
Why banned?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The AWOL, Banned & Warnings List
» The Banned & Warnings List, Season 4, 2013 Madden 11
» official list of wwe banned terms
» Players BANNED from opening ceremony
» Banned & Warnings List - Madden 13, Season 1 (Season 12 Overall)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: