SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiraya_FRA

avatar

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 33

PostSubject: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Fri 29 Jun - 18:12

Hello,
Today on your server [MRc]JoNBoY (login: jonboy1970) kick me because I have vote for ban a crasher: KESTREL (http://shadowtzu.free.fr/KESTREL.zip)
He say me: don't vote without raison, I said: I have a raison and show him my url of 2 replay.

Is it bad to ban a real crasher? where is the disrespect with that?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowtzu.free.fr
JonBoy

avatar

Posts : 32
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 47
Country : Bristol United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Fri 29 Jun - 21:10

Oh you said you would post so here is my reply.
You tried to vote off Kestrel (black font) without reasonable grounds..
I said to you that first point of call is to give a warning...
Thats how we run the server, I get this message everytime I log in to a MRc server..
And I clearly pointed this out to you.
Also when I was present on the server you, Ignored everything I said as in the driver you was trying to ban was actually doing nothing wrong..
So firstly you try to ban someone for which said in his defence and I quote Oh you still going on...that was 3 weeks ago...
I put it to you that you have a personal grudge against Kestrel, and while I am present in a server, I like to see fair treatment..

Also regarding your atitude ...tbh it pretty much sux...
I asked you several times to listen what I was saying to you and you ignored everything I said, and then I warned you about your atitude then I told you to be quiet, and you still went on until I kicked you.

Then I tried to explain to you that the kick was for your atitude and not listening..

End of the Day I was the only admin on the server at that time, and If I tell you my opinion the bottom line is you wanted to play Mr Admin...
And when I overuled you, you didn't like it...

And finally I think you got one hell of a nerve putting in a complaint about something that was nothing...

Next time i will BAN your ass and then you got a reason to complain...

Im sure the rest of the Team will back me up here, and im sure they could check the server logs to varify this..

So I am warning you again

Do not try to ban people for personal reasons because if i see it again from you , you will earn yourself a 12 hour ban...

Personally I would like to ban you for longer...

End of!
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud

avatar

Posts : 141
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-03-24
Age : 26
Country : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Sat 30 Jun - 0:34

This guy kretsel should get a ban for long time , he blocks on purpose , its obviously not Kyaras fault ,,,, at first replay if u watch u will see that he left gas and brake then turning left into Kiarya thats 100% on purpose ,,,, Second race if i was there i would definitly ban him and report him as a crasher too.

For johnboy its was very clear mate i dunt know how didnt u see that every crash was on purpose

_________________
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

avatar

Posts : 248
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 26
Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Sat 30 Jun - 1:24

JonBoy wrote:
Oh you said you would post so here is my reply.
You tried to vote off Kestrel (black font) without reasonable grounds..
I said to you that first point of call is to give a warning...
Thats how we run the server, I get this message everytime I log in to a MRc server..
And I clearly pointed this out to you.
Also when I was present on the server you, Ignored everything I said as in the driver you was trying to ban was actually doing nothing wrong..
So firstly you try to ban someone for which said in his defence and I quote Oh you still going on...that was 3 weeks ago...
I put it to you that you have a personal grudge against Kestrel, and while I am present in a server, I like to see fair treatment..

Also regarding your atitude ...tbh it pretty much sux...
I asked you several times to listen what I was saying to you and you ignored everything I said, and then I warned you about your atitude then I told you to be quiet, and you still went on until I kicked you.

Then I tried to explain to you that the kick was for your atitude and not listening..

End of the Day I was the only admin on the server at that time, and If I tell you my opinion the bottom line is you wanted to play Mr Admin...
And when I overuled you, you didn't like it...

And finally I think you got one hell of a nerve putting in a complaint about something that was nothing...

Next time i will BAN your ass and then you got a reason to complain...

Im sure the rest of the Team will back me up here, and im sure they could check the server logs to varify this..

So I am warning you again

Do not try to ban people for personal reasons because if i see it again from you , you will earn yourself a 12 hour ban...

Personally I would like to ban you for longer...

End of!

I Saw the Replay and I don't know why you saying all this things to Kyraya, I've been racing few time's with Kyraya and is a good driver. If you see the replays properly is Kestrel fault all the times, leaving Gas and Braking in purpose as MRc Mahmoud said.
Why using this language ? As we are Limads we have to follow the rules too and we must be the 1st to follow them, Respect is the word, as I see you not respecting a fair and good player.
You say to Kyraya
"So I am warning you again

Do not try to ban people for personal reasons because if i see it again from you , you will earn yourself a 12 hour ban..."

Don't Ban people for personal Reason? He is trying to ban a "Crasher" And instead of banning the wrong person Please Ban KESTREL it's well Clear as he is a crasher.

[MRc] JonBoy I don't know if you watched the replay but I would like you to watch them. Anyway Supads need to checks.

Mahmoud wrote:
This guy kretsel should get a ban for long time , he blocks on purpose , its obviously not Kyaras fault ,,,, at first replay if u watch u will see that he left gas and brake then turning left into Kiarya thats 100% on purpose ,,,, Second race if i was there i would definitly ban him and report him as a crasher too.

For johnboy its was very clear mate i dunt know how didnt u see that every crash was on purpose

Mahmoud I would have Banned Kestrel too for dangerous driving too, That's not racing that's Ruining other players race.

Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2826
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Sat 30 Jun - 2:13

ok Kiraya_FRA i personally know that there is some reason you and kestrel (audi) have fell out so guess this is more personal... .

now lets seperate the two incidents

1. the incident between you and kestrel

2.not listening to a limad

i look over both incidents seperatly

what i will say is that there is a lot more to the story than is shown,
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
JonBoy

avatar

Posts : 32
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 47
Country : Bristol United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Sat 30 Jun - 2:35

Mahmoud wrote:
This guy kretsel should get a ban for long time , he blocks on purpose , its obviously not Kyaras fault ,,,, at first replay if u watch u will see that he left gas and brake then turning left into Kiarya thats 100% on purpose ,,,, Second race if i was there i would definitly ban him and report him as a crasher too.

For johnboy its was very clear mate i dunt know how didnt u see that every crash was on purpose

The first replay ...
First contact ... nothing comes of this incident...and replay 1 shows nothing worth worrying about.... but later on, the main straight I would say was a racing incident involving more than these two and another car is also taken out in the process....however racing rules in F1 state u are allowed to cover your line once... and this was the case...Although fair play on my part would allow the faster moving car to pass.. as blocking does normally cause a crash...also noticed how Kyaras never lifts (So 2 sides to every crash)

But I agree on the second case... the second replay is conclusive, and the appropriate action should be a warning... then a kick... then a ban...
Server rules and a personal admin message comes up in red text to state this..

Regardless of your opinions that is the server rules for which you ALL seem to have forgotten....?

And Formula 1.

Why are you repeating everything I said...?

I didn't use any bad langauge at any time....

So dont try and make me look stupid....

Did you see my name present in any of the replays????

Let me save you the time and trouble ok cause I wasnt there at that time...

I can only go by what I see at that time, and when i was present I only saw a player trying to ban someone for no reason.... and I happen to have raced Kestrel several times, I found him to be no problems, but obviously I hadnt checked the replays at the time..

But its nice to see you both trying to fault me for enforcing server rules...

End of the day all he had to do was post a replay but he slags me off, when all i was trying to make a point that he cant just ban...It's not how it's supposed to be done..
Also the fact that I told him in a pleasant way to shut up and I also told Kestrel as well...


I'm pretty sure Bish would of done the same at that time.... ok its different after veiwing the replays but at the time I never had that luxury...

It's called common sense.

And I am really dissapointed how you both stick up for someone that is not following the correct proceedure...
I was the only Admin that was there at the time after both these incidents took place...He had no regards for how he spoke to me and totally ignored me when i was speaking to him on the server, and I know forra fact Bish would kick for this.. and I think the way bish runs a server is spot on... so I followed his ways.

Just dam right rude, and ignorant, and thats why he was kicked..

I asked him several times to listen and he never...
He was warned...

End of...
Back to top Go down
JonBoy

avatar

Posts : 32
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 47
Country : Bristol United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Sat 30 Jun - 2:41

bish wrote:
ok Kiraya_FRA i personally know that there is some reason you and kestrel (audi) have fell out so guess this is more personal... .

now lets seperate the two incidents

1. the incident between you and kestrel

2.not listening to a limad

i look over both incidents seperatly

what i will say is that there is a lot more to the story than is shown,

Hi Bish,
Well I could see that a mile off....that's why I tried to defuse the situation..
Next thing i knew I am been dissed on here...
I ain't going to stand for it, and I just love how F1 and mahmoud get involved when they dont have anything constructive to say other than a personal opinion and no backing up a fellow team member...
Not good.
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2826
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Sat 30 Jun - 2:48

Kiraya_FRA am i correct in thinking that the crash you are on about you had already reported to me and i had banned kestrel ,you cannot try to ban someone if they already been punished

I fully back MRc jonboys decision if this is the case
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2826
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Sat 30 Jun - 2:51

JonBoy wrote:
bish wrote:
ok Kiraya_FRA i personally know that there is some reason you and kestrel (audi) have fell out so guess this is more personal... .

now lets seperate the two incidents

1. the incident between you and kestrel

2.not listening to a limad

i look over both incidents seperatly

what i will say is that there is a lot more to the story than is shown,

Hi Bish,
Well I could see that a mile off....that's why I tried to defuse the situation..
Next thing i knew I am been dissed on here...
I ain't going to stand for it, and I just love how F1 and mahmoud get involved when they dont have anything constructive to say other than a personal opinion and no backing up a fellow team member...
Not good.

i agree and say that people have to look at replays and then investigate more before saying if anyone should be banned ..if im correct this crash happened a few weeks ago and i had already punished kestrel so kiyara had no reason to try and ban him now
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Formula 1

avatar

Posts : 248
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 26
Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Sat 30 Jun - 2:52

JonBoy wrote:
Mahmoud wrote:
This guy kretsel should get a ban for long time , he blocks on purpose , its obviously not Kyaras fault ,,,, at first replay if u watch u will see that he left gas and brake then turning left into Kiarya thats 100% on purpose ,,,, Second race if i was there i would definitly ban him and report him as a crasher too.

For johnboy its was very clear mate i dunt know how didnt u see that every crash was on purpose

The first replay ...
First contact ... nothing comes of this incident...and replay 1 shows nothing worth worrying about.... but later on, the main straight I would say was a racing incident involving more than these two and another car is also taken out in the process....however racing rules in F1 state u are allowed to cover your line once... and this was the case...Although fair play on my part would allow the faster moving car to pass.. as blocking does normally cause a crash...also noticed how Kyaras never lifts (So 2 sides to every crash)

But I agree on the second case... the second replay is conclusive, and the appropriate action should be a warning... then a kick... then a ban...
Server rules and a personal admin message comes up in red text to state this..

Regardless of your opinions that is the server rules for which you ALL seem to have forgotten....?

And Formula 1.

Why are you repeating everything I said...?

I didn't use any bad langauge at any time....

So dont try and make me look stupid....

Did you see my name present in any of the replays????

Let me save you the time and trouble ok cause I wasnt there at that time...

I can only go by what I see at that time, and when i was present I only saw a player trying to ban someone for no reason.... and I happen to have raced Kestrel several times, I found him to be no problems, but obviously I hadnt checked the replays at the time..

But its nice to see you both trying to fault me for enforcing server rules...

End of the day all he had to do was post a replay but he slags me off, when all i was trying to make a point that he cant just ban...It's not how it's supposed to be done..
Also the fact that I told him in a pleasant way to shut up and I also told Kestrel as well...


I'm pretty sure Bish would of done the same at that time.... ok its different after veiwing the replays but at the time I never had that luxury...

It's called common sense.

And I am really dissapointed how you both stick up for someone that is not following the correct proceedure...
I was the only Admin that was there at the time after both these incidents took place...He had no regards for how he spoke to me and totally ignored me when i was speaking to him on the server, and I know forra fact Bish would kick for this.. and I think the way bish runs a server is spot on... so I followed his ways.

Just dam right rude, and ignorant, and thats why he was kicked..

I asked him several times to listen and he never...
He was warned...

End of...

1st of all, "Next time i will BAN your ass and then you got a reason to complain..."
No need to talk like that, 2nd if you see some1 trying to ban the other person that you don't know why ask for a replay or ask players to explain what happens. As we saw the Replay Kestrel was driving Dangerously, That's what i think that Kestrel should be banned for Dangerous driving.
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

avatar

Posts : 248
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 26
Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Sat 30 Jun - 3:06

@[MRc]JonBoy , sorry if you was thinking that i was going against you but i wasn't i was saying as the replay was talking about the crash, at the end i've found out that the replays are Old anyway all i was saying was that "Next time i will BAN your ass and then you got a reason to complain...""" it wasn't sounding nice anyway, Sorry
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud

avatar

Posts : 141
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-03-24
Age : 26
Country : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Sat 30 Jun - 3:20

@ john first of all mate im not trying to make u stupid or somthing and im not attackin u or anything im just talking normal , but the thing is i saw a complaint i enterd it then i read all comments i watched replays then come back to forum i saw that ur attacking the wrong guy like in replays kyara didnt do anything wrong this guy Kesterl was crashing on purpose so he should get a direct ban ( crashing on purpose / t1 killin / hacking ) all of this get direct ban , the guy slowed down and turn into kyaras to crash on purpose that means that he wanted to do this ,,, all i want to say is that i saw everything replays and i know whose fault then so i was confused why u did that then i went to guys on game to let them know and check so bish told me that these guys are already hate eachother thats all but u missunderstand my comment

_________________
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2826
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Sat 30 Jun - 6:10

Mahmoud wrote:
@ john first of all mate im not trying to make u stupid or somthing and im not attackin u or anything im just talking normal , but the thing is i saw a complaint i enterd it then i read all comments i watched replays then come back to forum i saw that ur attacking the wrong guy like in replays kyara didnt do anything wrong this guy Kesterl was crashing on purpose so he should get a direct ban ( crashing on purpose / t1 killin / hacking ) all of this get direct ban , the guy slowed down and turn into kyaras to crash on purpose that means that he wanted to do this ,,, all i want to say is that i saw everything replays and i know whose fault then so i was confused why u did that then i went to guys on game to let them know and check so bish told me that these guys are already hate eachother thats all but u missunderstand my comment

its a crash that happened last month and kestrel had already been banned for it,so the pereson in the wrong was kiyara because he knew id already banned kestrel for the incident and he had served his ban..

its why i look into every single detail on every incident,believe me i never leave a stone unturned,lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
JonBoy

avatar

Posts : 32
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 47
Country : Bristol United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Sat 30 Jun - 11:56

Thanx for the clarification there Bish ....what a fuss eh?

And no worries F1 it's ok and Mahmoud it's ok I just wanted to point out it was the lack of respect towards me when all i was trying to do was calm down the situation..

No hard feelings toward your both..

You are both my team mates, and I know the top guyz here sign you up for you as people and no just on your driving abilities.. so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   Sat 30 Jun - 20:34

TL;DR

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse   

Back to top Go down
 
[MRc]JoNBoY: admin abuse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Admin: Make an early dash repro
» Admin Question
» CRAZY ADMIN?
» Lo Hei Game on 8 Feb 12 - The Admin Thread
» Suggestions/Questions for Admin

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: