MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unfair banning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
drifter112

Unfair banning Empty
PostSubject: Unfair banning   Unfair banning Empty2012-08-10, 9:10 pm

Hello i got a problem today evening i was playing Master Drift (as usual) and first message i heard after some driving was from ingame admin MarX and he said: It's boring lets ban someone for entertainment then he banned a player (i dont know his name) and after that he let a player LV (something) to ban a player. after drifting i pulled on the side of the road becuz i want5ed to go to the bathroom when i came back i was banned i didn't see witch one of them banned me. but the most thing i hate here that MarX banned ppl for fun and Gave admin abilities to other players without permission and letting them ban ppl for fun!

Thank you

Drifter112
Back to top Go down
iMarX

iMarX

Unfair banning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair banning   Unfair banning Empty2012-08-11, 12:41 am

Laughing This one cracked me up Very Happy So the story was that me,and lv andis were just boored and just chatting on drift server,we talked allot of "nonsense" and so i saw that server was full,i was told more than once that some player's friend can't join the server because its full. so as i usually do i clean server from people who are not there to drift (just driving,doing donuts in pits,afk'ing all over the place,witch makes me very angry) so at that point i actually said i'm bored lets ban some players .. and i saw this one guy going wrong way.. after i told ALLOT of times that wrong way is not allowed, so i gave him one day ban,baned fjew more players,i remember there was this one guy just driving arround crashing barriers,while his car was all wrecked (obviosly not drifting) i baned him to,kicked fjew afkers. i cant really remember baning you (dont always save replays because i ban ALLOT of people during the day...) but i think i remember you as a crasher (the one who cant reed rules..) but you must be doing more than afk to get ban.. and if you did got ban i bet its for 1 Maaax 2 days. Smile oh and about giving admin rights for lv andis :DD he pointed person witch obeyed rules, for fun i told him to ban that guy.. and i baned guy... (andis though he baned.. just for lol's)

Ps: Yes i have allot of fun baning players "Its fun when you clean server from people who obey rules and make other players drift problematic" Im guilty because i make serous things look fun. i understand it confuses allot of grim people. Smile

Back to top Go down
MrDerxX

MrDerxX

Unfair banning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair banning   Unfair banning Empty2012-08-11, 12:52 am

GTR Drifter Cmon Read The Rules ... Hit That Spec If you 're Going to AFK Smile

I Think The Problem here is solved.

So Some one Close The Topic
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/khalooded
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

Unfair banning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair banning   Unfair banning Empty2012-08-11, 12:03 pm

first off drifter112 il let you know that i have text log files of every single word said on the server so heres your chance to retract what you said if you are lying before i go and check the log files.

I know MarX very well and know that he is not like that

PS. if you are lying and dont take this chance to retract what you said then il extend the ban for longer for trying to decept others

@marX : Il get it changed to autospec racing that are inactive,it was set that way until we updated lapper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
MrDerxX

MrDerxX

Unfair banning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair banning   Unfair banning Empty2012-08-11, 3:56 pm

Make it 15 sec. Unfair banning 841265288

And don't forget the auto-kick speeding in the pits after two times,
It's annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/khalooded
bish
bish

Unfair banning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair banning   Unfair banning Empty2012-08-11, 5:21 pm

ok it will need to be tonight so i can restart everything as one or two other changes need doing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content

Unfair banning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair banning   Unfair banning Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfair banning
Page 1 of 1