SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 mrc elpeos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BRANNUGE



Posts : 18
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 86
Country : Hälleforsnäs Sweden

PostSubject: Re: mrc elpeos   Wed 3 Oct - 11:53

If Elpeos want, let him come back in team!
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

avatar

Posts : 566
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 58
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: mrc elpeos   Wed 3 Oct - 13:53

bish....

Can somebody check systhem please....

We all get info to upload our skins....lol

They are allready uploaded.....Systhem goes grazzy...lol.....

Thanks

_________________
Please stay nice to each other .......Live can be short.......
Distance: 362907.293 km
Fuel burnt: 56183.84 ltr
Laps: 101497
Hosts joined: 4051
Back to top Go down
Jacco



Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: mrc elpeos   Wed 3 Oct - 14:49

Hi, i see my name coming up in this thread, so i want to make something clear.

My account was banned for 999 days during bad behaviour to bish. We solved this out (thread is also marked as solved on this forum), but after this i stopped playing lfs because i was still a bit irritated about this. Now since a while ago i started playing lfs again, and i tried to log in to mrc servers, but it kept saying host refuses connection and then a date bla bla bla. Conclusion; my ban was still on i think? But it is no problem, i deleted that account and made anotherone and im still not banned by Ivan so everything is ok i think.

We sorted this out so i do not want to give more attention to this subject as it has been solved.

Maybe my opinion is not taken seriously, but ive spoken more people who have the same opionion.

The mrc rally servers are dead most of the time. I think this is caused by the fact that maybe 70-80% of this team only cares about FBM. They dont care about other parts of the team like rally and only talk, eat, dream and poop FBM. They never tried something else and if they see a member of the other part, you mostly got "funny" reactions like 'noob' and 'how can you be in mrc as you are this bad?'

@ jayvi; based on your childish reaction i think you perfectly fit in this picture. If not, feel free to explain and i will apologise for this.


I have no problems with that, everyone should do what they want to do. But dont give a arrogant attitude to the rally part on the team. MRc elpeos drove for MRc from the beginning. He is a great respected rally driver and one of the reasons i wanted to join MRc too... Do me a favor, talk to anyone on the rally servers and i know EVERYONE would say he is a great guy.



When this team was founded, it was mostly orientated on rally. Mrc was and still is a big succes and one of the best teams on lfs IMO. But the drivers from the beginning who managed the rally servers are not playing much lfs anymore.

Result?

The servers are empty or a big mess with full of crashers. Active and motivated drivers who want to do something about this can't do anything about this because the member application is closed because this team is full of FBM drivers. They go to AA rallycross because that server contains good drivers and limads at this moment.

For myself, i see two types of lfs players. One that nearly sees this as their second (or first? dunno) job and are nearly 24h online. They log in on a server and stay there nearly all the day. The second types are the ones who play this game just for fun on the end of a hard day of work or school and just have about 30min spare time. They log on to the server wich is full and not the empty ones, because they just want to have some quick fun.

I dont say that one of those two is bad, its just the way we see lfs. Some say its a game and its meant to be fun, and others would say something like its a simulation and must be taken serious at all time..

Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2932
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: mrc elpeos   Thu 4 Oct - 12:00

jacco first off you had been back on the server with your normal account since the ban was lifted also your incorrect about your assumption with people only caring about fbm servers, there has been numerous times ive been on the rally server sorting people using hacks ect, you seem to be attacking us due to there being so many fbm drivers in the team but want you dont understand is that there are many more users who use fbm and that is the reason why. look at the numbers in lfs as a whole and the 3 main areas of play have the highest amount of users - cruise servers - drift servers - fbm servers while rally is less populated and thats the way its always been as other post from the past have said

you get it correct in you last part of post- that most rally users are not racing lfs anymore and like ive found many demo racers aquire s2 and then move on to s2 servers


Last edited by bish on Thu 4 Oct - 12:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2932
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: mrc elpeos   Thu 4 Oct - 12:02

skswat wrote:
I want Elpeos back in team Sad

id have no problem with that and like i said its probably been a misunderstanding between myself and him,i cannot say the same about him and adam but we all make mistakes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: mrc elpeos   Sun 7 Oct - 6:58

MrcTomTom wrote:
bish....

Can somebody check systhem please....

We all get info to upload our skins....lol

They are allready uploaded.....Systhem goes grazzy...lol.....

Thanks

Completly offtopic. Will be removed.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: mrc elpeos   Sun 7 Oct - 7:06

Jacco wrote:
MRc elpeos drove for MRc from the beginning. He is a great respected rally driver and one of the reasons i wanted to join MRc too... Do me a favor, talk to anyone on the rally servers and i know EVERYONE would say he is a great guy.
Fully agree.


Jacco wrote:

When this team was founded, it was mostly orientated on rally. Mrc was and still is a big succes and one of the best teams on lfs IMO. But the drivers from the beginning who managed the rally servers are not playing much lfs anymore.

Result?

The servers are empty or a big mess with full of crashers. Active and motivated drivers who want to do something about this can't do anything about this because the member application is closed because this team is full of FBM drivers. They go to AA rallycross because that server contains good drivers and limads at this moment.

For myself, i see two types of lfs players. One that nearly sees this as their second (or first? dunno) job and are nearly 24h online. They log in on a server and stay there nearly all the day. The second types are the ones who play this game just for fun on the end of a hard day of work or school and just have about 30min spare time. They log on to the server wich is full and not the empty ones, because they just want to have some quick fun.
say something like its a simulation and must be taken serious at all time..

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2932
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: mrc elpeos   Sun 7 Oct - 9:29

Jacco wrote:


MRc elpeos drove for MRc from the beginning. He is a great respected rally driver and one of the reasons i wanted to join MRc too... Do me a favor, talk to anyone on the rally servers and i know EVERYONE would say he is a great guy.



When this team was founded, it was mostly orientated on rally. Mrc was and still is a big succes and one of the best teams on lfs IMO. But the drivers from the beginning who managed the rally servers are not playing much lfs anymore.



you seem to be missing the point, he chose to act the way the he did and kick an mrc member first and then have an attitude, and as i stated in a later post , i was willing to forget it all and start again as it couldve just been an off day for him(we all have them at times) also i thought there rally servers are always dead so who do you expect me ask if hes nice guy. at a guess wouldve been one of them off days for him.

Jacco wrote:
The mrc rally servers are dead most of the time. I think this is caused by the fact that maybe 70-80% of this team only cares about FBM. They dont care about other parts of the team like rally and only talk, eat, dream and poop FBM. They never tried something else and if they see a member of the other part, you mostly got "funny" reactions like 'noob' and 'how can you be in mrc as you are this bad?'


When this team was founded, it was mostly orientated on rally. Mrc was and still is a big succes and one of the best teams on lfs IMO. But the drivers from the beginning who managed the rally servers are not playing much lfs anymore.

Result?

The servers are empty or a big mess with full of crashers. Active and motivated drivers who want to do something about this can't do anything about this because the member application is closed because this team is full of FBM drivers. They go to AA rallycross because that server contains good drivers and limads at this moment.

you seem to blame fbm racers for not caring about the other servers so in the same respect surley then the rally racers are even more to blame and at fault, im personally not pointing the blame at anyone as i think its slightly childish,

also when have you or any other mrc member been taunted when trying a new combo out, ive never seen anyone being called names in the perspective your giving which is in a abusive or demoralising way,.

without meaning to be personal your post basically trys to blame fbm racers for the rally racers side of things, which is comical. if you was actually concerned you would be asking where they all are, also there was only 1 application to join the team from a rally user while the applications were open and there have been no request to join the team from any others since ,maybe if we removed the inactive rally racers that we apparently must have then be loads of spaces,also Sam has already said that the applications should be reopened,
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: mrc elpeos   

Back to top Go down
 
mrc elpeos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» mrc elpeos

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: