MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request to quit [MRc] team...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elit3noob

Request to quit [MRc] team... Empty
PostSubject: Request to quit [MRc] team...   Request to quit [MRc] team... Empty2012-10-05, 2:55 pm

Hi [MRc] team ^_^. I have noticed that it has been 2 months since I came onto the forum or on LFS at all. Simply because I have been extremely busy with stupid homework or getting hooked on much more popular online games. Plus my gaming history tends to change dramatically, which is why i hardly play any racing games anymore. So I am requesting to quit the [MRc] team. I still have LFS on my computer, so when my gaming mood changes back to car games, I can always come back to the [MRc] servers under my current universal gaming name 'Elit3noob'. Or my new universal gaming name which is going to be 'Elit3Blaze'. Hope to see you guys again on LFS in the future ^_^
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Request to quit [MRc] team...   Request to quit [MRc] team... Empty2012-10-05, 9:58 pm

thats ok mate, its sad to see you go but i totally understand your decision, take care and all the best for the future mate and i hope one day we get to race a little so please when you do start to use lfs more please come see us on the servers and say hi
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
OUTLAW

OUTLAW

PostSubject: Re: Request to quit [MRc] team...   Request to quit [MRc] team... Empty2012-10-06, 9:06 am

Best of lucks for u m8, hope to see u soon. Request to quit [MRc] team... 3510096238
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to quit [MRc] team...   Request to quit [MRc] team... Empty

Back to top Go down

Request to quit [MRc] team...
Page 1 of 1