MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for childish/noob purposes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Banned for childish/noob purposes Empty
PostSubject: Banned for childish/noob purposes   Banned for childish/noob purposes Empty2011-03-12, 12:02 pm

Hello there

I'm new to the MRc servers, but i've been playing for a while on the MRc RallyX demo server and got banned by a bunch of blind people. Some guy named "AAAAAAAAA" (username Kur0 / KurO) cam eintothe server, started crashing and throwing everyone off the track. So when someone started a vote, i obviously voted him.

As the child he his, he decides to clone my name, and say everyone im a crasher, and started voting him. Several times I nearly got the complete votes, but oepople on the server, even with several signs and warnings to check game usernames (which mine is Rafarulez1), they didnt listen, and he got the complete votes on me.

I think players like these children, shouldnt stay on the server, there should be more control about this. I mean, I'm banned just because a noob remembered to clone my name? This is just ridiculous... and a stupid reason to be banned for 11 hours.

I was wondering if you could take any action against this?
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

Banned for childish/noob purposes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for childish/noob purposes   Banned for childish/noob purposes Empty2011-03-12, 12:22 pm

Hello Rafarulez1,

I have unban you, normaly you can connect again.

See you
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net

Banned for childish/noob purposes
Page 1 of 1