SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thanks Sam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Formula 1

PostSubject: Thanks Sam   Tue 27 Nov - 23:02

Thanks Sam for this Section, I Would Like to be admin in that server too Thanks Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Wed 28 Nov - 8:03

No problem mate, i have changed the password now.
If one member MRc want the password of drits servers, just PM me, and i will give you Smile

Formula BMW                     Master Rally

Formula BMW #2                Rallyx

Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
iMarX

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Wed 28 Nov - 15:59

Very Happy Congrats Smile drift server is now again full of crashers,wrong wayers,cheaters Smile impossible to drift.
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Wed 28 Nov - 16:38

iMarX wrote:
Very Happy Congrats Smile drift server is now again full of crashers,wrong wayers,cheaters Smile impossible to drift.
Congrats, Next time don't give people powers to kick,ban and change powers to a Limad 3 Admin to Visitor, as the result of that been that the guy got permanent ban forever and like i said to you this morning you can apply, so we know who you are and that only MRc admins-Supad should give people the power to administrate a server. I rarely see you drifting and when I see you you just are in the pit stops.
I can't remember if it happen with you in the past when i came as a undercover and it showed that i was an administrator you change it to Visitor which i had to call Bish at that time, Anyway Apply to be limad on Drift server it wont cost you anything.
Thanks
Regards
Brian
Back to top Go down
iMarX

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Wed 28 Nov - 16:59

Well... Smile It wasn't me who gave the powers to other people, i was working on finding out who was doing it. Smile only bish gave admins. Smile, plus i think you were not in the server enough time to say that i don't drift, actually 80 percent of the time online i do administrative work online, i watch over players.. do what admin should do Smile and i'm sure you don't know a bit about me (judging what you wrote about me) i gave allot of time helping this drift server Smile oh and about removing powers. that might be me.. because i found out that someone was giving admin powers to total strangers .. found 3 players who had admin powers for no reason.. and as you said you were undercover.. so think about it.. if someone would come with admins powers .. would you not remove them after noticing that people who should not had powers have ? All i ever did was helped the server without anyone appreciating the work i did Smile well carry on the work by yourself like the server was before i got admin powers .. full of crashers,cheaters.. afkers and angry drifters because they can't play in server like they could.. no thanks needed
ps: if you need any proof about what i said. ask anyone.. drc's of any player who was ever on mrc drift server.
The cleaner. MarX.
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Wed 28 Nov - 17:33

Listen if Bish gave you the Password fair enough but im sure you did the rest of DRc admins, Most of the time i was undercover in that server. name used was Jimmy and Albert I don't know if u ever check the list, Who are the DRc's? We dont even know them, thats why there are applications open to be admin on MRc Drift Server.
write about you a little and i'll drop a message to Sam

All i ever did was helped the server without anyone appreciating the work i did

How can we Appreciate the work you was doing if we don't even know you on here?

Drop a line about your self.
Back to top Go down
iMarX

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Wed 28 Nov - 17:38

All i can say to you is. Check log's, talk with bish. Smile
drc member list
[DRc]MarX° (i-marx) (had password)
[DRc]Ákos (ahmed75)
[DRc]N2DF (bish gave him admin)
[DRc]BMW° (had password)
[DRc]DerxX (Bo-Hamed) (had password)
[DRc]AlFarsi (rohdrift)
[DRc]HKSt88™️
[DRc]FART (SprayLogo)
[DRc]low•n•slow (DGEM-UKR)
[DRc]Apтyp (shigapov)
[DRc]JAPDRIFT
[DRc]MireC
[DRc]Ejo (Ejo)
[DRc]Oliver (oliverclown)

Last edited by iMarX on Wed 28 Nov - 17:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iMarX

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Wed 28 Nov - 17:40

iMarX wrote:
Check server log's ask bish. Smile drc member list
[DRc]Ákos (ahmed75)
[DRc]BMW° (had password)
[DRc]AlFarsi (rohdrift)
[DRc]HKSt88™️
[DRc]FART (SprayLogo)
[DRc]Apтyp (shigapov)
[DRc]JAPDRIFT
[DRc]MireC
[DRc]Ejo (Ejo)

As far as i know only me,derxx,bmw, and this vote renevable bro's had passwords.. not mentioning buch of mrc's who would come to server for a day Smile and since we drc's played in the server tryed to keep it going, why would we mess up things in the server ? we are the only ones who care abut the server Smile
ps: dont act like you know something about the stuff was done in the server Smile you were not there to help server..
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Wed 28 Nov - 17:57

listen, YOU are acting like that you are the owner of the server, When you clearly are not. I've been on Drift server before with Bish, Mahmoud, Cla and honestly where you was when we where there?
drc member list
[DRc]Ákos (ahmed75)
[DRc]BMW° (had password)
[DRc]AlFarsi (rohdrift)
[DRc]HKSt88™
[DRc]FART (SprayLogo)
[DRc]Apтyp (shigapov)
[DRc]JAPDRIFT
[DRc]MireC
[DRc]Ejo (Ejo)

WE ARE MRc
Tell me how do we know them? if they never on forum and making them Admin by Lapper?
I've told you what to do and you still moaning, Check how everyone wanna be a part of MRc go on Application and check, Thats the way we make them Limad, If is only for the drift server all you have to do is doing it in the right way and not making them admin which they don't EVEN KNOW WHO MRc ARE.
I've said everything and now is up to you because you wanna argue when i said clearly what you have to do.
Thanks
Regards
Brian
Back to top Go down
iMarX

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Wed 28 Nov - 18:03

Once again i'm telling you. i haven't made a single admin Smile and.. Don't say if what you don't know Smile That's all Smile wont discuss anything about this with you anymore Smile Check Server's logs Smile
Back to top Go down
¤CrapDriver¤

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Thu 29 Nov - 23:11

It really seems like you are blaming the wrong tree here and not realizing it.
Wouldn't it be best for all if some one did a search in logs to find the person responsible?
And what comes to Marx's activity in [MRc] Drift server he has been there like every day and most days several times a day. This coming from a guy who has been playing there for years.
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Fri 30 Nov - 1:52

1st of all giving powers to people who dont know anything about how to administrate a server its wrong and only people who was admin was doing it.

2nd Drc acting like the servers are yours it's wrong, MRc own it, I've said that applications are open for drift server and I'll make you admin, We wanna know a bit about you and what you would do? IF any problems come and report it to us.

3rd oh and about removing powers. that might be me.. because i found out that someone was giving admin powers to total strangers
If you follow MRc Forum maybe you will know people LFSW Names so no 1 would have reported you at that time. If Bish gave you the password and to the others 2 then only you guys was able to make others admin-full-guest so stop messing around.

4th im sick of this, /// Skila You have threatening MRc member (me) and no mercy for that.

5th iMarX i've told you if you wanna apply you can but im sick of all this so I prefer to make limads on drift server to people that got a bit of brain and can use it properly.
So I'm suggesting now think first and then write, I don't mind giving your power back (not password) but I wanna see 1st you using your brain.

That's All
Regards
Brian
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Fri 30 Nov - 2:24

he didnt give anyone the password as it was not needed to make them admins ect, its all done on lapper

also brian it seems you are unsure of how lapper and servers work as ive stated only 2 people actually had the password and they was the first two whom sam said yes too, you have been confused with what is set in lfslapper,i truefully think you owe imarx an apology for accusing him for something for which you have no evidence off and nothing to even slightly say they had done that.i know imarx as well as i know you and trust him the same and since they was made admin the server had cleaned up a lot, i know as i drift there regualary both with my normal account and also under new accounts to see from behind the scenes if everything is all right.,golden rule is dont break what has just been fixed and never accuse anyone without being certain of it

and dont offend people by saying stuff like wanting to see him using his brain,trust me he uses his while on the servers

il remake him admin but through lapper and imarx make sure that the only people made admin on the server is done by us so you dont get wrongfully accused,
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
MrDerxX

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Fri 30 Nov - 9:25

Formula 1 wrote:

4th im sick of this, /// Skila You have threatening MRc member (me) and no mercy for that.

That's All
Regards
Brian

he never got an admin powers there is a bug and the 1st player you saw got kicked
i kicked him i don't remember why, watch replay i was on the lfs remote,
the 2nd player while i was on the server with you it was a bug nobody kicked him
it's was like loging in in and got kicked,
make a sense

so you 've been misunderstood about him /// Skila is a very good player,
and make sure you unban him.
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/khalooded
Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Fri 30 Nov - 11:25

bish wrote:
he didnt give anyone the password as it was not needed to make them admins ect, its all done on lapper

also brian it seems you are unsure of how lapper and servers work as ive stated only 2 people actually had the password and they was the first two whom sam said yes too, you have been confused with what is set in lfslapper,i truefully think you owe imarx an apology for accusing him for something for which you have no evidence off and nothing to even slightly say they had done that.i know imarx as well as i know you and trust him the same and since they was made admin the server had cleaned up a lot, i know as i drift there regualary both with my normal account and also under new accounts to see from behind the scenes if everything is all right.,golden rule is dont break what has just been fixed and never accuse anyone without being certain of it

and dont offend people by saying stuff like wanting to see him using his brain,trust me he uses his while on the servers

il remake him admin but through lapper and imarx make sure that the only people made admin on the server is done by us so you dont get wrongfully accused,

Ok Maybe i got something wrong and I Appologise to you iMarx.

MrDerxX wrote:
Formula 1 wrote:

That's All
Regards
Brian

he never got an admin powers there is a bug and the 1st player you saw got kicked
i kicked him i don't remember why, watch replay i was on the lfs remote,
the 2nd player while i was on the server with you it was a bug nobody kicked him
it's was like loging in in and got kicked,
make a sense

so you 've been misunderstood about him /// Skila is a very good player,
and make sure you unban him.
Get him unbanned Bish.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Sun 2 Dec - 13:58

Hello all,

I know that Im almost none involved in Drift, but as Supad I think I also should say my point of view.

First of all, that thing with adding and removing someone's rights directly from server by a player who isnt regular MRc member and he took off rights to MRc driver (even he used different name) is wrong and this should not happen again.

Then, serucity of Lapper in this is terrible. Adding/removing admins by other admins is I think stupid and this work should do only Supad's with access on MRc server hosting like it is in Airio. Then these problems would never happen.

Also I didnt even know, that we have some "DRc" subteam making administration on Drift server. Is there some topic on forum or some list of DRc's here? I got information about some DRc team from Brian when these problems starts.
I am not drifter, so Im most of time on RallyX servers, so I did not have chance to see this guys Online on Drift server, but atleast mention something on forum would be nice and inform other Supads/admins.

You are often saying "check logs, you will see" but... checking logs from server can take hours and hours, because there is plenty of information and server is running 24/7 and he dont even know when he should search and what he should search..... noone will read whole log and spend one day with it.
Log is used in critical cases, or when we know exact date and time when some situation happened, and its easy to find it in that file.

I see here list of DRc members. I can say that I DON'T KNOW ANYONE from that team and never seen them and didn't know that they have something to do with our team or servers.
DRc dont know MRc members and MRc members dont know DRc members.... I believe
that 95% of regular MRc members dont even know what DRc is.

Anyway, dont even know why we separating Drift servers from all other servers in MRc. Using different tag for them and all. having their own high admins and low admins etc. It came to me little bit weird...
I am Supad and dont even know what is Admin password for Drift server and probably dont have any admin rights there. It means that if I join drift server, some guy who isnt even regular MRc member can kick/ban me from MRc server?
And then he say on forum that he think that I was some stranger for him and he didnt know who I am? Sorry, but this is

So my conclusion is, that adding/removing rights shoud be able to do
only MRc members and Only Supads, to prevent problems like this.
This are my suggestions:
1. DRc members should be registerred on forum as mandatory.
2. Then, create DRc member list here on forum.
3. They should LOOK on MRc member list HERE <--Click
4. Open application topic in Drift section where they can sending applications.
5. Took off all rights to DRc's until they really apply. And I dont know why they need admin password from server. Do they?
I think that lower rights are enough to manage crashers, AFKers and other.

I think thats all from me... If not, I post here another "story". What a Face

Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
iMarX

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Sun 2 Dec - 14:59

Ok. i see nobody gets it. i'l start from beginning i started playng in drift server.. aages ago.. and the server was full of crahsers,cheaters everyday all day.. 27/7 .. players who go wrong way.. crash, in one word.. server was trashed.. and nobody gave a damn business about it.. and i understand why would mrc give a damn businessabout drift server when they are race team.. in months of playing i never saw a admin onnline.. but one time i saw bish log in.. first admin.. we talked about condition of server.. he told me to report him if there would be charhers,cheaters etc.. so i started reporting to him... 5/15 times a day Very Happy to come to server and ban people... after a while i bet he saw that this is insane,to come bunch of times to server to ban some people.. so he told me that il get admin password.. to ban people.. and he gave me.. i started working on server. after a month or so bish made 2 more admins... unfortunately only one worked really hard like me and other one bailed out (and i suspect the other guy doing bad stuff on server ) so after months of playing drift server got more popular... i made friends,well known drift server players.. who play everyday and don't break rules .. and i always wanted to join mrc just because of respect for mrc.. but i knew that i would not be accepted because mrc is race clan.. obviously.. so i made this not serious clan.. just for friends.. its called drc.. drc had few rules.. they was to be strict on rules and play only in mrc drift server, respect mrc. so after a while i saw that we grew up as drc.. i asked bish (the only guy i knew that has powers..) for place in forum about us.. to keep list of players... well he just told me that he look what he can do.. and he never wrote back on that subject.. so i made a facebook group Smile if you want you can check it.. but obviously its dead now... groups/driftracecar/ .. i always knew that no one from mrc had anything in comment with drift server.. why would they ... mrc is drift clan.. so we lived our small life on drift server.. without seeing anyone from.. (that's why i say that no one care about this drift server but me, and this other drc player ) all the time we were reporting bugs,things that should be fixed but no one fixes them Very Happy why would some one do that.. Soo.. again i'l say about that removing admin store.. As i sayd .. i have noticed that this one guy who was in our drc clan. had admin powers.. and i removed them because he should not had them.. i stedted looking up everytime i log in.. and i saw Formula 1 (i guess.. don't know who was the guy who had admin powers removed,and don't care) and as he sayid more than once that he was undercover with other nick. i feaked out.. i removed his powers and stedted checking everyone.. i thutght that someone is giving away powers.. and thats the whole storry. At my point of view. a little brat's feeling was hurt.. and he started cryng... before that there were any problems with server,and nobody as you sayd knew about drc nor cared,that proves that anyone gave a sh*t about drift server Smile so there you go Smile
AND PS: i am writing this not because i want admin or something... i did not wanted the admin after few months of playing.. i was just thought that i was helping.. after seeing this ... fu*k this sh*t Smile i'm never getting back after people sh*t like this on me for nothing Smile

Were i was only admin in drift server ? NO!
Did i gave anyone admin powers ? NO!
Did i removed any admin powers ? YES. One drc player and this guy... (don't know his nick.)
Did Drc do something bad for server ? NO!
Did i cared about the server,and did everything i could for it ? YES..

It was nice to help you while nobody gave a f*ck.. not my problem anymore.. have a s*itty server full of crashers.. or sit in there like i did everyday all day.. and i bet you won't sit.. because nobody ever gave a damn about the server Smile
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Sun 2 Dec - 15:59

Well said iMarX ... now I understand better.

Well, true and I also admit that, that noone from MRc care about Drift server much (or none) as I think all of MRc are racers, not drifters.
Maybe some member join Drift only for few minutes to have fun and then leave. I dont even think that many MRc members have some admin rights on Drift server... thats why it was server on low level. We have high level on racing server where we focus on. You know why of course. Cant handle all.

I didnt said that we must cancel DRc and remove you admin rights. Just wanted move this DRc little forward and make you known more also for other MRc members. It will also prevent conflicts like this in future. Have a list here on forum, applications.. you know. Make it little more "official". Not virtual subteam making own business and then it causing missunderstands between MRc and DRc.

Easy answers - 5€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
MrDerxX

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Sun 2 Dec - 17:14

good job MarX

i was 3rd admin with password the 2 admin bish made was me and the other one was his name police14 and nickname voteforrewanableBro's he's the only who's not in our small clan,

and about the giving admin powers like /// Skila it was a misunderstood of
[MRc] Brian.
here is the link
http://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t814-unfair-ban#9227
it was the main problem of this. so it's solved,
any way my name is [DRc] DerxX in game

our server (coz nobody cares about it) is now full of hackers / wrong way drivers / crashers
and we would like to get it back to business,

nice to meet you skswat

Last edited by MrDerxX on Sun 2 Dec - 19:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/khalooded
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sam   Sun 2 Dec - 18:53

Hello, nice to meet you as well Mr.DerxX

Easy answers - 5€