MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi my name is hun skyline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skyline34

hi my name is hun skyline Empty
PostSubject: hi my name is hun skyline   hi my name is hun skyline Empty2012-12-18, 3:33 pm

and i was in mrc formula and i was racing and mrc fabi tm baned me for no reason i told him that the admins should start kicking pepole because there was a lot of crashers in the server so he started saying i was unsafe driver and i told him he is blind and the he baned me you no if you guys want a good runing server dont have angry admins in there or dont have them on as admins because they screw up evrything i race in mrc for 6 years now and my points are high my laps are 1:12.94 and i race clean and fair so now i gett band for this wow so fix the problem please because this will just make pepole stay out of your server and ban fabi as admin because he is rude to pepole and bans good drivers for no reason...
Back to top Go down
skyline34

PostSubject: Re: hi my name is hun skyline   hi my name is hun skyline Empty2012-12-18, 3:34 pm

Hun skyline is my nick name and my name on lfs is drifter2121 sorry i forgott to say that on my reasent message
Back to top Go down
vitaly_m
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
vitaly_m

PostSubject: Re: hi my name is hun skyline   hi my name is hun skyline Empty2012-12-18, 7:33 pm

First of all, you chosen wrong forum group. You should post topics like that in Complaints and Compliments forum.

Second thing: if you complain in unfair ban, you better upload replay somewhere and add link here (you can use rghost.net for example).

(by the way, I remember much warnings from users to you, so just try to be careful from now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi my name is hun skyline   hi my name is hun skyline Empty

Back to top Go down

hi my name is hun skyline
Page 1 of 1