MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you MRc team.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

Thank you MRc team. Empty
PostSubject: Thank you MRc team.   Thank you MRc team. Empty2011-04-21, 10:08 pm

Hello MRc drivers,

I let some time to myself to calm down and cool my head and I write this text now because didn't want write some bad thing here just because of emotions and anger from my side immediately after conflict.

I want say big THANK YOU to all MRc members for their patience to be in team with me Smile It was nice to be member of team with so famous drivers as you are. I never had major problem with anyone from team except one person. I will not name him, you probably know. He most of the time think I'm not with team MRc and doing all thing just destroy this team, etc. The final thing which makes me most angry and simultaneously makes me sad was, that I don't have team spirit. Maybe I didn't do enough for team or I don't know.
So, I'm not part of the team now, but anyway wish you good rest of your LFS "career".
I hope we will still meet on RallyCross servers (I'm not banned from all MRc servers yet Very Happy ) because I will not stop drive LFS although this situation happened. Smile

Thank you again. I'm proud that I could be part of team like MRc is.

Best regards
SWAT Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk

Thank you MRc team.
Page 1 of 1