MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons

Go down 
+5
(Tom) TomTom
Formula 1
saez
Mirio
rund0wn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the_hunter94

Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons   Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons - Page 2 Empty2013-01-09, 9:54 pm

I just want to make one statement here:

Don't be too hard for the new members. Everyone make mistakes, and you don't have to burn them like that, Frozen. I know how stressful it is to be new in MRc, especially when there are a lot of crashers, you will definately lose some view over the situation. I do too.

This is not a personal attack, it's just something I want to say!! For what I saw I think you're doing great Saez!

Best regards,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons   Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons - Page 2 Empty2013-01-09, 9:57 pm

Hunter already sorted this and remember im new too dont take it as an excuse cause it wont make me feel bad...
PD; Saez thanks for understand it. All is sorted now.

Good Night.
Back to top Go down
the_hunter94

PostSubject: Re: Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons   Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons - Page 2 Empty2013-01-09, 11:27 pm

Well, as I said, it's not a personal attack or something to make you feel bad. I really don't want to make it worse than it is. I'm glad it's all sorted out now, and here I leave it to.

Have fun racing!
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons   Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons - Page 2 Empty2013-01-10, 1:10 am

When I get my pc back i will be more online with you guys,
@ Saez& Ruben. we are not going mad for a mistake, but just giving our opinion as the rules for us limads been always Warn , kick and then ban. I know it get frustrating to be always online and dealing with crashers which 99% of the time i'll just watch the race.
But just like i was saying you guys can save the replay, which like ive got 10gb just in replays, if any crash happen, save replay and check it more than 1 time and then make a decision on what to do Smile
regards
Brian aka Formula 1
Back to top Go down
Ruben.

Ruben.

PostSubject: Re: Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons   Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons - Page 2 Empty2013-01-10, 7:42 am

I've sended you a PM Brian, so we dont have to keep continue in this topic anymore, thats useless..

So if some Administrator can Close this topic, it would be nice! Wink
Back to top Go down
saez

saez

PostSubject: Re: Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons   Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons - Page 2 Empty2013-01-10, 8:50 am

I think I never doubt about the rules of warn, kick and then ban. My english isnt the best but I think I explain it correctly...

What you still without understand of my words Brian?

You are Limad3, so it means that u have expended some hours as an admin...So you should know that not always warn, then kick, then ban. Or you did it with all the racers, in all situation, without exception? Obviously not. This is just our pattern, what we must to follow, but in some situations, to still doing a good job, it cant be follow.

I think I explain it in all my posts... I dont like to write the same all time.
Back to top Go down
Mirio

Mirio

PostSubject: Re: Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons   Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons - Page 2 Empty2013-01-10, 11:10 am

Nooooow let's hug everyone and close this! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
Formula 1

Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons   Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons - Page 2 Empty2013-01-10, 2:30 pm

saez wrote:
I think I never doubt about the rules of warn, kick and then ban. My english isnt the best but I think I explain it correctly...

What you still without understand of my words Brian?

You are Limad3, so it means that u have expended some hours as an admin...So you should know that not always warn, then kick, then ban. Or you did it with all the racers, in all situation, without exception? Obviously not. This is just our pattern, what we must to follow, but in some situations, to still doing a good job, it cant be follow.

I think I explain it in all my posts... I dont like to write the same all time.
Hi sorry i didnt seen the other pages as im using my phone ... anyway im happy thats as been sorted and ye im limad 3 spent a lot of time with the MRc but just to let you know i always used that rule not matter what except which a t1 crashers and hackers anyway sorry again i havent noticed that there was already 2 pages... all the best
Regards
Brian aka Formula 1
Back to top Go down
saez

saez

PostSubject: Re: Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons   Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons - Page 2 Empty2013-01-10, 3:05 pm

NP mate!! Wink

Just we all try to learn with our different opinions and try to do the team every day better! SmileSmile

Regards.
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons   Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons - Page 2 Empty2013-01-11, 12:40 am

il check and look into the logs,one thing i will say is that for members who do not spend many hours actually on the servers wont know the full picture of how things are on there,sometimes it is neccassary to remove one from the server so that 5 racers dont say enough is enough and go elsewhere,

Remember sometimes a decision has to be made right away to avoid futher disaster which then we can check later on to see if it confirmed

from what ive saw up to now in the logs didnt show any mass bans or kicks. and believe me when i say that at least 6 of 10 racers with a new account are infact someone that was banned either that day or another.

i check these things up and will be seen to suddenly ban someone for what can be percieved as nothing when infact it had many reasons.

i guess in short we sometimes make the right decisions and will make wrong ones,its life and all we can do is act respectfully when challlenged about it like saez has.

Remember there is no I in the word team
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
(Tom) TomTom

(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons   Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons - Page 2 Empty2013-01-11, 10:59 am

Hi guys.......

Sorry that I coult not post before ......I didnt feel so well.......

About the ban from saez.......

We are all humans. Humans make mistakes some thimes !

I thing that most of us did make some fail banns or kicks at the past ,

I drive every day with saez, hes a good guy and a good limad !

So please stop making out from a mouse an big elefant !

I see a lot of guys making mistakes onserver every day , for shure. Me also.

So please come down and make some good races.

TomTom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons   Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint - 12h ban for yet unknown reasons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2