SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Admin request] Was around, but officially back :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hkst88

PostSubject: [Admin request] Was around, but officially back :D    Sun 27 Jan - 10:24

Ok, so as Bish and Marx and Derxx may know me from the game, but for all of you who don't:

My name is Goran, im 26yrs old, from Serbia, Belgrade, known in game as [DRc]HKSt88.
Im a music maker/producer so my job is pretty much based on PC, so that's where LFS gets in story Smile
I'm playing LFS almost since the game got out, but im running on demo (idk why to be honest, but ill buy it sooner or later lol)
Drifting is what attracted me most in this game, so im running on Master Drift server pretty much all the time, since it's the best one out there by far Smile
Had a few issues with the internet last few months (bad connection etc), missed a bit, and when i got my internet conn. done, i saw that the LFS lapper on Drift didn't exist, few days after, everything was back in order except for one thing, my admin didn't work anymore, idk why...

So in hope that i can get my admin back i write this topic to you guys.

Many of you know that i respect all the rules in the game, didn't abused at any moment the 'power of admin' [not that stupid, im respectful and old enough], and that i'm doing the best i can to keep the server running clean without any crashers/hackers/wrong way drivers.
I usually get stuck on server about 1-2 hrs, but as admin im always around..

Once again, i hope that you will put me as admin again, cause id really like to keep the server safe as i did before !

Thanks in advance and big ups for all the guys and my mates from MRc and DRc Smile
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Admin request] Was around, but officially back :D    Mon 28 Jan - 16:06

in discussion with o.p
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
hkst88

PostSubject: Re: [Admin request] Was around, but officially back :D    Tue 29 Jan - 14:41

bish wrote:
in discussion with o.p

Smile
Back to top Go down
fast liltle

PostSubject: Re: [Admin request] Was around, but officially back :D    Mon 4 Mar - 11:47

hi iam litle extrem like fast extrem drift in life i am mtb bike drifter plese someone can give mee the master drift serwer admin i dont like that noobs who drift wrong or is best crashers i wana meke that serwer every day safe i respect rules in ther give me chance if you dont like me yust kick out or saying

plese Smile

fast liltle

PostSubject: Re: [Admin request] Was around, but officially back :D    Mon 4 Mar - 11:48

PS: i am from LATVIA sory obout languange

fast liltle

PostSubject: Re: [Admin request] Was around, but officially back :D    Mon 4 Mar - 12:03

now its full of wrong drivers

PostSubject: Re: [Admin request] Was around, but officially back :D    Mon 4 Mar - 16:03

Hello could you please let your request in one thread.

There's no need to spam in in our forum.

If with that picture you want to report someone , post it on the right section.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
vitaly_m
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: [Admin request] Was around, but officially back :D    Mon 4 Mar - 20:50

Yes, keep forum consistent.

Your admin request will be considered when high-level members that in charge of drift servers come. Just wait, I know it is hard, but so the things go.

PostSubject: Re: [Admin request] Was around, but officially back :D    

Back to top Go down

[Admin request] Was around, but officially back :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1