Share | 

SIW Members Banned.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
saez

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 16:46

So is what im saying...

Not all of them deserve ban...Just some of them (1 or 2). Its what im trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 16:48

Well What about when ruben made the ban to Bugatti, ? what about when bugatti was insulting me and then he gone offline and i told Ruben to ban the guy for 20 days?
Do you know why i said that? Because they are unfair drivers.
I Told them so many times to respect the rules and they dont and when they get kicked they start to swear, check previous as theres lots more. dont check what ever you want bish as thats unfair against me if you wanna bring up aswell the story of pompeer i dont care as theres a lot of swearing against me in hungarian, and others, Im honest with you i had such a great time but i just wanna leave the MRc, maybe in future i will rejoin again but for now im tired of it.
It's a battle that i always loose and as i said im sick of arguing.
Thanks for the opportunity and i want as a last wish to give my limad 4 place to some1 who deserve it.
Regards
Brian
Back to top Go down
Ruben.

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 16:49

Since i banned duke tyge (siw bugatti) i feel like posting something to.
I banned him because he made a joke out of Brian, saying there comes the 1.14 man again. He cant drive. All kind of stuff like That. And with what in the last days happend this was in my opinion as easy as 1 + 1 = 2.

Then About banning the whole team. I dont think Thats a good idea to be honnest. I spoke to skyan after the ban of bugatti and he also admitted the Guy was very weird. So he has all the good intentions! And the others. I cant judge on That either but i dont understand why They keep coming to our servers if They don like it.

About ban unban. That has to stop. It makes us look like fools. So They Will never Learn and listen to us or show some respect

Stand Together as ONE!
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 16:50

bish....

ok..nothing wrong.....

But whats about today ???...and many days at past......

Please dont hunt for ecuses...!

These guys got more complains as Kurkanz...lol....

But every time they get out of this number with big helps....

regards Roland

Laps: 101497
Hosts joined: 4051
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 16:58

Formula 1 wrote:
Well What about when ruben made the ban to Bugatti, ? what about when bugatti was insulting me and then he gone offline and i told Ruben to ban the guy for 20 days?
I Told them so many times to respect the rules and they dont and when they get kicked they start to swear, check previous as theres lots more. dont check what ever you want bish as thats unfair against me if you wanna bring up aswell the story of pompeer i dont care as theres a lot of swearing against me in hungarian, and others, Im honest with you i had such a great time but i just wanna leave the MRc, maybe in future i will rejoin again but for now im tired of it.
Thanks for the opportunity and i want as a last wish to give my limad 4 place to some1 who deserve it.
Regards
Brian
wait a minute , what you say here has proven my point. . when you told ruben to ban bugatti for what he said(fair enough) but because they are unfair drivers(proof is needed)
ive raced with skylan a lot and i swear he is very fair,for starters,. also they are usually doing hotlaps on formula bmw 2 server where i usually am and never unfair except with bugatti, and never seen unfair driving from siw camel
also brian are you sure this isnt the same as when you hated one of there members pompeer and you was sure he was using an hack- always seem to be aimed at there group
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 17:01

MrcTomTom wrote:
bish....

ok..nothing wrong.....

But whats about today ???...and many days at past......

Please dont hunt for ecuses...!

These guys got more complains as Kurkanz...lol....

But every time they get out of this number with big helps....

regards Roland

ok then heres an example - krukerz gets banned for apparently swearing which isnt in the logs, and tomtom the only person that unbanned krukerz was you( as you stated)
the difference is tomtom, i look in the logs and replays and no disrespect i dont take sides like your doing,i say what is shown in the logs.thats all and ive always done that
to show how much effort i put into finding facts ,il go through the log files for the past week or two and then pull out any times where its shown they are driving unfair then get the replays to see. am i going to find replays of all siw driving unfair. i doubt it
tom and brian you already stated that you hate there members ,so in the real world your decisions cannot be seen as unbiased .
so if you have proof of the other members driving unfair then please share them with us otherwise i make the decision to have it that bugatti stays banned and that siw camel is warned and spoken to, and the others are unbanned due to no actual evidence of doing anything wrong

if you can give any evidence against the others that justifys a ban then il happily reinstate it

Last edited by bish on Sat 16 Feb - 17:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 17:05

bish wrote:
Formula 1 wrote:
Regards
Brian
wait a minute , what you say here has proven my point. . when you told ruben to ban bugatti for what he said(fair enough) but because they are unfair drivers(proof is needed)
ive raced with skylan a lot and i swear he is very fair,for starters,. also they are usually doing hotlaps on formula bmw 2 server where i usually am and never unfair except with bugatti, and never seen unfair driving from siw camel
also brian are you sure this isnt the same as when you hated one of there members pompeer and you was sure he was using an hack- always seem to be aimed at there group
I cant save always replays as you got a log where you can download them, I just had enough, and its my decision to leave the team, so take my right off now.
2shared.com/file/Gr9CmcPI/Siw_Bugatti_14s02s13.html
2shared.com/file/RBN7USal/SIW_BUGATTI-_DUKE_TYGE.html
Bump drafting which they know is not allowed, then loose connection and blame to be kicked.
2shared.com/file/D_n1xgFL/siw_trance.html
Back to top Go down
saez

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 17:10

Hmmm... Was rare this week nobody want to leave the team yet...

Why always must be some members that want to leave??? You make me feel tired...

Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 17:14

right so theres 2 replays showing bugatti is bad as we already know, then with trance that could be an easy mistake. ive had people think theyve been kicked when they lost connection, and seing as they always get threatened with it then it would make them get mistaken
leaving the team is your decision no-one elses, it seems to be a trend to threaten or to leave the team recently when being challenged over something or other. if you was certain you was right then surely you would want to stay and prove correct
im only stating what is marked in black and white,words from yourselves and from them,and what i experience with them.all im making sure of is the servers are not killed off due to these mass bannings
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 17:21

Bish To be honest im not threatening MRc I just wanna leave. That's all. I Can't save all the time replays, it's my choice and nobody else, If you wan't make Duke Tyge or Camel, Pompeer a Limad here, "if you was certain you was right then surely you would want to stay and prove correct"
I proved correct, nothing else i can prove, check logs properly.
So Please just take my rights off and That's it, I will be still using MRc as a server where to race but wanna be free. So My choice and nobody elses.
I know that you give limad 0 to who ever leave the team but i don't want that just i wanna be again a plain Player.
Thanks
Brian
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 17:29

brian i am staying here and i know i am correct and i always recheck the logs. i can state multiple times youve made the wrong decisions with bans but its not my intention to make anyone look wrong, and its you who needs to read proper. ive stated that buggati is bad and deserves the ban..
now if you want to leave the team then so be it, not my decison to make i can only fulfil someones request.
the pictures that are posted are only a small part of this thing with siw,its been going on a little while. like them saying a harmless fuuu to each other,and then you wanted it added to swear list,yet its ok for us to do the sign which is a face with a middle finger either side, and yes we all use it. double standards?

can any discussion about membership also be posted in the member section- as even though its in relation to this thread it remains team based
my replies may take a short while as im going online,thankyou
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 17:37

bish wrote:
brian i am staying here and i know i am correct and i always recheck the logs. i can state multiple times youve made the wrong decisions with bans but its not my intention to make anyone look wrong, and its you who needs to read proper. ive stated that buggati is bad and deserves the ban..
now if you want to leave the team then so be it, not my decison to make i can only fulfil someones request.
the pictures that are posted are only a small part of this thing with siw,its been going on a little while. like them saying a harmless fuuu to each other,and then you wanted it added to swear list,yet its ok for us to do the sign which is a face with a middle finger either side, and yes we all use it. double standards?
Well My choice do it.
See you just state what ever you want, the word fuu it annoy me easy to leave then the full swearing word as F* Y* We Use the face with the middle finger between us, not to others, if some1 crash me i wont say fuu as its a short way to say F* Y* and i dont put the middle finger to them.
Just take my rights away please?
Can you do that for me?
Thanks
Brian.
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 17:40

Brian..!

If this is your last deside to leave the team...please just tell me now !

I went trough that 3 times and I can understand you !

Its futrating if someones make bans..others unban again...

Like a Circus..everybody do as they like !

So somethimes I also ask my self why we got a high limad status when others just dont

respect it!

So for what we need this status...just to look good at !pl...lol....

regards roland

Back to top Go down
Ruben.

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 17:44

As i allready said to you i understand why you choose this. Its just a loss for the team! I told you That!

Because Lets be honnest, you both made a mistake in my opinion.

1. All siw Guys should not have been banned, only bugatti
2. He should not have been unbanned without having talked About it

Stand Together as ONE!
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 17:46

MrcTomTom wrote:
Brian..!

If this is your last deside to leave the team...please just tell me now !

I went trough that 3 times and I can understand you !

Its futrating if someones make bans..others unban again...

Like a Circus..everybody do as they like !

So somethimes I also ask my self why we got a high limad status when others just dont

respect it!

So for what we need this status...just to look good at !pl...lol....

regards roland
Ye I'm leaving TomTom
My choice an nobody else.

Brian
Back to top Go down
saez

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 17:48

SAD THIS SITUATIONS.
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 18:00

Formula 1 wrote:
bish wrote:
Well My choice do it.
See you just state what ever you want, the word fuu it annoy me easy to leave then the full swearing word as F* Y* We Use the face with the middle finger between us, not to others, if some1 crash me i wont say fuu as its a short way to say F* Y* and i dont put the middle finger to them.
Can you do that for me?
Thanks
Brian.

incorrect, we use it when others are on the servers still ,they wasnt saying fuuu to you.they was saying it too eachother and myself and i think the sign we do is a lot more graphical in what it means and is a lot more obvious in it means f**k you.
and if your sure you want to leave then its soley up to you. im only providing examples of what im trying to get across
@ruben thankyou and i agree with you totally
all siw shouldnt be blamed- but about the unban part if you mean me unbanning siw members - i reserve the right to unban someone if it cannot be shown the ban was justified(hence why i state that bugatti stays banned). if you mean krukerz then ive only unbanned him once(the last time due to insufficient proof) and also the length given was too long even if he had done what he was accused off

Last edited by bish on Sat 16 Feb - 18:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goat

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 18:04

Goat will agree with Bish on this : 1 or 2 bad apples do not spoil the whole team just because of there team tag and doing this would be in my opinion discrimnation just like (sex,race,color,and sexuality)
Now there team should see this and handle this in there on way.
Now as if they are breaking rules on server then yes you ban! Team tags have no bearing on this i would not want favortism from another server because i am MRc member i break there rules i would want them to treat me as any other person and kick/ban what ever they decide and im fine with that for that is what i expect.
Now as for what words they calling Brian that will be up to brian in how he take this if he think this is offensive to him then it is (only he can answer that question )
Now since they directed to whole team and i am part of this team they are calling me gay well i know this is not true in one meaning of the word but in the other meaning of the word as in happy and having fun then yes i am gay so these are just words and mean nothing to me and i find this not a banning offense.
Its all in how each and everyones perceive things in life and this is how i chose to see things.
Now in unbanning people this should not happen with out proper investigation by all parties involved and with proper replays or by proper investigation by supad or Sam
Example: JayVi vs pandabear :no one would unbann him exept JayVi this is the the way it should be unless overturned by supad or sam but JayVi is supad so his choice i know noone will overturn this ban i know i wouldnt LOL

Goats : opinion

Back to top Go down
Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 18:08

bish wrote:
Formula 1 wrote:
bish wrote:
Well My choice do it.
Can you do that for me?
Thanks
Brian.

incorrect, we use it when others are on the servers still ,they wasnt saying fuuu to you.they was saying it too eachother and myself and i think the sign we do is a lot more graphical in what it means and is a lot more obvious in it means f**k you.
and if your sure you want to leave then its soley up to you. im only providing examples of what im trying to get across
Its fine, if you say so but yes i still wanna leave the team, Thanks.

Goat wrote:
Goat will agree with Bish on this : 1 or 2 bad apples do not spoil the whole team just because of there team tag and doing this would be in my opinion discrimnation just like (sex,race,color,and sexuality)
Now there team should see this and handle this in there on way.
Now as if they are breaking rules on server then yes you ban! Team tags have no bearing on this i would not want favortism from another server because i am MRc member i break there rules i would want them to treat me as any other person and kick/ban what ever they decide and im fine with that for that is what i expect.
Now as for what words they calling Brian that will be up to brian in how he take this if he think this is offensive to him then it is (only he can answer that question )
Now since they directed to whole team and i am part of this team they are calling me gay well i know this is not true in one meaning of the word but in the other meaning of the word as in happy and having fun then yes i am gay so these are just words and mean nothing to me and i find this not a banning offense.
Its all in how each and everyones perceive things in life and this is how i chose to see things.
Now in unbanning people this should not happen with out proper investigation by all parties involved and with proper replays or by proper investigation by supad or Sam
Example: JayVi vs pandabear :no one would unbann him exept JayVi this is the the way it should be unless overturned by supad or sam but JayVi is supad so his choice i know noone will overturn this ban i know i wouldnt LOL

Goats : opinion
Sorry but all the bans i make apparently are bad and people get unban, anyway i just wanna leave, tired of all this. Don't wanna say anything else.

All the Best
Brian.
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 18:10

OMG..This is getting childish.....

You do that...they do this....

Fakt is that some things are not going on clean !

Just got a bad war about SIW ?

Is this worth it ???

AS I ALREADY COMPLAINED AT PAST ABOUT THEM !

Many thimes...but they just have a good peotection !!!!

YOU see someone of them here say sorry...????..Or something...???

Im realy soooo sick of fieghting because of guys like this...and they stay at backround and

lough at us...!!!!

Are you all blind or you dont see their real caracters????

Im realy sick of this !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 18:10

@ goat, i agree with you but i have to correct you on one part.
you say THEY was directing the word gay at the team, this is incorrect,, it was only buggati that called the team gay

@tomtom i see where there has previous problems with buggati and even previously bugatti and not the others. and yes i will defend whoever is in the right. always have and always will.
seriously i cannot blame them totally for disliking some members because you and brian havent really shown them respect so should not expect it back
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 18:16

bish...com on...

please read everything and dont take out only the things from Bugatti.....

you see what the others also have written.....

Good for them to have a such defense...lol

Back to top Go down
Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 18:17

bish wrote:
@ goat, i agree with you but i have to correct you on one part.
you say THEY was directing the word gay at the team, this is incorrect,, it was only buggati that called the team gay

@tomtom i see where there has previous problems with buggati and even previously bugatti and not the others. and yes i will defend whoever is in the right. always have and always will.
seriously i cannot blame them totally for disliking some members because you and brian havent really shown them respect so should not expect it back
We not showing respect? are you mad? we been giving respect, we been trying to let other follow the rules, but if this is what you think then fair enough.
still showing that im a limad, its not hard to take them off. Tired to read s**t to be honest.
Regards
Brian.
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 18:17

i see that this discussion is just going around in circles and all that needs be said has been said on the situation off siw
any discussions that arise from this could be posted in the members section.brian il keep your limad status on the forum so you can see the member section still incase needed

brian you dont show them respect(siw) by blaming them all for one racers bad errors, and ive removed your limad no problems with that. and it shows your a limad here still so you can take any futher discussion into the member section.
but if you would like that removed instead then fair enough,

Last edited by bish on Sat 16 Feb - 18:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 18:18

bish wrote:
i see that this discussion is just going around in circles and all that needs be said has been said on the situation off siw
any discussions that arise from this could be posted in the members section.brian il keep your limad status on the forum so you can see the member section still incase needed
Sorry after that i dont show respect i dont wanna see anything anymore.
Thanks for the support
regards
Brian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   

Back to top Go down

SIW Members Banned.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next