SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

SIW Members Banned.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
saez

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 18:20

Please guys go to see some comment from Ruben and read his Signature.
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sat 16 Feb - 18:25

tom im taking extracts from when buggati wasnt online,and if you look i show what they said, the only reason i cannot post the whole log file,is down to privacy issues due to peoples i,p addresses.
believe me that the log file shows them saying nothing bad,except like skylan saying that your being like this with them all because of one bad member of there team
im closing this section now and futher discussion can go into the member section
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sun 17 Feb - 2:18

I banned shnek5580 ([SIW]Camel™️) and duke tyge ([SIW] Bugatti) from MRc servers for disrespecting MRc and MRc member.

If MRc is gay for them, then they for sure dont need use our gay servers, right?
So long ban wont be any problem for them.
Also... dont try to unban them. I will keep eye on this. And if I find then unbanned, I will check logs who did this and will speak with him.

Thats all I want say.

PS: I miss you Brian

Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sun 17 Feb - 20:24

SWAT no disrespect but you have not read everything, to start of siw camel did not say the team was gay,it was bugatti who said that. did tomtom get banned for saying bad things recently, no he didnt. if you look into it as i have you will find that any bad attitude from the rest of siw members has been provoked by repeatadly being warned for nothing,while i agree with bugatti having a long or even permanent ban,i will not stand by and see siw camel recieve a long ban for repeating what bugatti said (gay brian) was what he said, while i suppose that alone may deserve a short ban which i couldnt contend.
and swat i was already told by sam that he leaves it with me to sort out
i agree with bugatti getting long ban
i disagree with siw camel getting a long ban and instead should have a 7 day ban which i will enforce
all other siw members which hadnt done wrong will be unbanned

my actions are based on not letting the fbm servers be killed off,and that sometimes means pointing out when a member has made the wrong decision. its not always liked but its in the interest of the team to do so
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Sun 17 Feb - 21:51

bish wrote:
SWAT no disrespect but you have not read everything
Saying MRc is gay is not disrespecting? Well.... I think it is.

bish wrote:
did tomtom get banned for saying bad things recently, no he didnt.
I dont know about anything regarding this.

bish wrote:
i will not stand by and see siw camel recieve a long ban for repeating what bugatti said (gay brian) was what he said, while i suppose that alone may deserve a short ban which i couldnt contend.

my actions are based on not letting the fbm servers be killed off,and that sometimes means pointing out when a member has made the wrong decision. its not always liked but its in the interest of the team to do so
Its why Camel got only 500 days instead of 999. Saying "only brian is gay" as brian was our L4 admin, deserve long ban. It wasnt just repeating. Bugatti said MRc is gay and Camel said that brian is.... It deserve ban... long. Insulting our admin.

"not letting FBM servers killed" ??? Are you kidding me? So we will let say to yourself gays just because we want drivers on server? No I wont allow this. They are on OUR servers, not we on THEIR. If they want drive on MRc servers, they wont insult us.
About other SIW members, I didnt ban anyone other from SIW members. Only this 2 guys which insult our team and member.

Easy answers - 5€
Serious answers - 15€

Special rate:
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Mon 18 Feb - 7:29

what i said is i agree that they both deserve a ban. and what im saying is killing the servers is long bans are being given out too easy(not saying this case).
if you read the logs it will give some idea of why some of the siw guys was banned,
following is just a small example showing that siw members connect to server and without even saying or doing anything are spoke about openly about being banned and more, also before any of this happened brian says that he thinks they all should be banned(so he hates them and he wants to ban them all before this actual incident happened)

zippyshare.com/v/36931047/file.html

ive cut the ip addresses from the log due to privacy
look for this part in the log and then check if any siw member had said anything or done anything prior to this
Feb 15 14:44:14 [MRc] Brian ™ : ^Li think we should ban all
the SIW players

in all honesty if i connected to a server and was repeatedly talked about threats of bans for nothing then i would be a little cheesed off,
unless the log is read for the past week then you only see a small picture of what really happened and what led to this.

now i dont disagree with siw bugatti's ban but i think that 500 days ban is way too harsh for a racer(siw camel) who previously has not been banned for anything and has always raced clean, if we banned everyone that spoke wrong about any of us for 500 days then there wouldnt be anyone left to raceaid first)

thankyou because apart from the length of ban for camel(wouldnt 30 days be appropiate). you confirm that not all of the siw members should be banned which was my main reason for my involvement as i knew that they all shouldnt

bish wrote:
SWAT no disrespect but you have not read everything
Saying MRc is gay is not disrespecting? Well.... I think it is.
--------------------------------------------------------------
i was saying that i dont mean any disrespect to you. i know how bad my post are translate.lol
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   Mon 18 Feb - 17:21

I also didnt said that ALL mebers should be banned. Of course not. Cant suffer whole team because of few members dont know how to behave.

But... Maybe it would be good if atleast Camel will post here some apologise (bugatti should too, bu it wont help to him in this case Very Happy ). Because saying about someone that he is gay (in a offensive way) is quite over normal behaviour.
Let's do this.... if Camel will apologise here to Brian for what he said. His ban will be shorten to for example 30 days as you said.

But if he dont have interest even to say sorry for what he said, then why he should not have 500 days?

Im not saying about anything what happen 1 - 2 weeks or month ago... I dont care about that. I'm saying about that, what is on screenshots on page 1. Its important for me and its core of this topic.
What happened 2 weeks ago and its in logs is not much important here.
We cant be like kids that if something happen we will say "but ohh, he said me something bad 6 months ago, so this was only revenge!" Grow up.

I believe that they know about this topic, because I got notifications few days ago, saying "A new member, called "Bugatti", has joined" our forum. So most probably it will this Bugatti who is banned.

So... apologise = 30 days, no apologise = 500 days. Agree?

Easy answers - 5€
Serious answers - 15€

Special rate:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIW Members Banned.   

Back to top Go down

SIW Members Banned.