SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 BYE FRIENDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
saez

avatar

Posts : 110
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 23
Country : Spain

PostSubject: BYE FRIENDS   Mon 18 Feb - 19:30

Hi MRc friends!

Well, yes, as you are reading in the title, I also leave MRc.

I had a big time here with all of great people. Thanks to all to give me this 2 months the opportunity of be part of this big team!

Tom dont say anything, I want u know by me, but Im also starting this new project with Tom and Brian.

Nothing wrong with you guys, you still being a lot of you my friends, and it will still.

This is just a bye from the MRc tag (and admin right), just it, we will still metting in servers racing!!

But as I say, I want to start this new project...

PS: I dont know what are the requirements for this, but I would like to have the "VIP" status here if possible, because u will stay being important for me and I will check forum.


See you on track and thanks for this short but great time!!


Saez.



Back to top Go down
the_hunter94



Posts : 167
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 23
Country : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Mon 18 Feb - 19:40

Shame you leave too..

I will lose another friend out of MRc, but i really hope to keep seeing you on track!
I dont hope other people are giving you a hard time about leaving, and trying to get you back. Because i think that wont help you, or anyone else in this team. But IF you want to come back, you'll have my vote.

Take care and the best of luck with your new project.

_________________
Back to top Go down
saez

avatar

Posts : 110
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 23
Country : Spain

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Mon 18 Feb - 19:46

No mate you dont lose a friend...

Just I lose the MRc tag and the rights... No more!! Smile

Back to top Go down
Ruben.

avatar

Posts : 127
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 24
Country : Holland

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Mon 18 Feb - 19:49

I respect youre desiscion! I just dont like it.

Loosing all my best buddy's ATM Sad((

_________________


Stand Together as ONE!
Back to top Go down
the_hunter94



Posts : 167
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 23
Country : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Mon 18 Feb - 20:21

You still have me, Ruben Wink

Noah, glad I wont lose you as a friend Smile

_________________


Last edited by the_hunter94 on Mon 18 Feb - 20:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirio

avatar

Posts : 141
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-07-04
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Mon 18 Feb - 20:25

Everyone is really overreacting here. It's a game after all.

_________________
Online?

...finishes 73,55% on podium.  

[α] in my heart.












Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
Stig

avatar

Posts : 103
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 23
Country : Italy

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Mon 18 Feb - 20:51

Saez i fell very bad after your decision..... But i respect it and i hope all the best for your new project , and i hope to see you on servers...

I'm glad to race with you , you are a great driver and a friend....

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Mon 18 Feb - 22:08

As i said to all the others.


Good luck in your future outside MRc. Wish you all the best. Hope i see you any other day at servers.


EDIT; Saw you , brian and tomtom have already a new team or as you called it "project". Good Luck with it.


Best Regards,
Back to top Go down
vitaly_m
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 307
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-11-27
Country : Russia

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 0:08

All the best to you. Shame that you leave =( But I respect your decision, if it makes your game experience better. Was fun time racing with you under the same team flag. Wish all the best to you and your project. See you!

_________________
I am
Back to top Go down
saez

avatar

Posts : 110
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 23
Country : Spain

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 0:36

Thank you all guys...

We still friends ok? we will see on servers!

Also, all you are welcome on our servers... All of you will have your "second house" lol!


Thanks!
Back to top Go down
the_hunter94



Posts : 167
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 23
Country : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 0:42

What that server called? Ill surely take a look !

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ruben.

avatar

Posts : 127
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 24
Country : Holland

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 7:52

Glad That we talked on Facebook noah!
Cleared some stuff up!

See you on the track when i returned

_________________


Stand Together as ONE!
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 10:59

Okay, I understand better why MRc was attacked last week.
When we are no longer 100% with MRc while your message is clearer to me now.

Saez : you joined mrc for TomTom, so you leave with TomTom, so you it's bye bye and no VIP.

TomTom : You leave the team as a thief, ok it's your choice

Formula 1 : You are tired, ok good luck

For me it's treason, but I prefer that to be so, I am also glad that you are no longer part of the team. If you are not 100% MRc, this is better like that

_________________
Blackwood GTi                   GP Track BMW

Formula BMW                     Master Rally

Formula BMW #2                Rallyx


Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
the_hunter94



Posts : 167
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 23
Country : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 11:12

Sam, I agree with your point. But do you really need to be that harsh?

_________________
Back to top Go down
the_hunter94



Posts : 167
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 23
Country : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 11:15

Quote :
I am also glad that you are no longer part of the team. If you are not 100% MRc, this is better like that

Sam, I agree with your point. But do you really need to be that harsh?

_________________
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 11:19

the_hunter94 wrote:
Quote :
I am also glad that you are no longer part of the team. If you are not 100% MRc, this is better like that

Sam, I agree with your point. But do you really need to be that harsh?

Because his people, I did their confidence and their betrays me
So I too am annoyed

_________________
Blackwood GTi                   GP Track BMW

Formula BMW                     Master Rally

Formula BMW #2                Rallyx


Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
the_hunter94



Posts : 167
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 23
Country : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 11:45

Fair, Didnt think of it that way.. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 12:08

the_hunter94 wrote:
Fair, Didnt think of it that way.. Very Happy

what I meant and I think it deserves an explanation
this is his last weeks, we had lots of problem from Formula 1, that it was he who complains or other racers complaining about him.

And I think they do not have to was honest in the team, so it was really a project, it would have been wise to inform us. and from slamming the door as if we gave them a few things wrong..

_________________
Blackwood GTi                   GP Track BMW

Formula BMW                     Master Rally

Formula BMW #2                Rallyx


Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
Formula 1

avatar

Posts : 248
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 26
Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 12:30

SaMiX wrote:
the_hunter94 wrote:
Fair, Didnt think of it that way.. Very Happy

what I meant and I think it deserves an explanation
this is his last weeks, we had lots of problem from Formula 1, that it was he who complains or other racers complaining about him.

And I think they do not have to was honest in the team, so it was really a project, it would have been wise to inform us. and from slamming the door as if we gave them a few things wrong..
1st of all i didnt cause any problems as why dont you get your a*** on server? If you harsh im gonna be aswell as i did everything to make your servers clean? Tell me who did complain and motivation? I didnt left the team for the reason to open servers etcetc i left Mrc because i didnt get respect from bish and i was thinking at least you was different but you been ignoring my pm's i have been 1 year in MRc and i never saw you on server watching race like i was doing and not racing at all for the sake to keep the servers clean so now stop with this s**t as i had enough if you are a grown adult you would talk to me by pm's like a normal person but you did ignore me. I joined MRc which i was well happy but then i saw how mrc members was getting treated for doing they're jobs. I banned 2 siw members for no respec but if you prefer to be called gay to your self and team i dont care anymore as i dont protect people only because i need good people on my server well dont work like that for me. Respect for me is more important that rt.ex.tm. Im a human not a robot.
Now after we left mrc team we been thinking to open a little team.
From now on if you have something to say keep it for your self as i didnt offend mrc and i have respect for everybody
I always been on server even when my uncle died. Im not like bish server is full and i go to another server to do qual or playingon s2 servers when theres a server full of crashers. And 1 last thing respect a person who maybe wont be in this world next year. My point is done thats it.
Regards
Brian
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 12:53

Bye saez. Wish you good continuation in LFS career Smile

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 13:59

Formula 1 wrote:
why dont you get your a*** on server?
-Stay polite with me, thank you

Formula 1 wrote:
i left Mrc because i didnt get respect from bish and i was thinking at least you was different but you been ignoring my pm's i have been 1 year in MRc.
-MRc does not ban from the tag but rather the person concerned. So it is normal that you had no support for banning a whole clan.
I have not ignored your pm, I'm just busy so here is

Formula 1 wrote:
i never saw you on server watching race like i was doing and not racing at all for the sake to keep the servers clean so
-We do not have requested to stop driving for check servers.
and how to manage a server must be, I think I do not need your advise

Formula 1 wrote:
now stop with this s**t as i had enough if you are a grown adult you would talk to me by pm's like a normal person but you did ignore me.
-Brian listening, you talk to me properly or it will go fast

Formula 1 wrote:
I banned 2 siw members for no respec but if you prefer to be called gay to your self and team i dont care anymore as i dont protect people only because i need good people on my server well dont work like that for me. Respect for me is more important that rt.ex.tm. Im a human not a robot.
-MRc is probably being insulted Gay but because of your behavior.
MRc is strict but do not overdo

Formula 1 wrote:
Im not like bish server is full and i go to another server to do qual or playingon s2 servers when theres a server full of crashers.
-I think Bish has no lessons to learn from you.

_________________
Blackwood GTi                   GP Track BMW

Formula BMW                     Master Rally

Formula BMW #2                Rallyx


Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
saez

avatar

Posts : 110
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 23
Country : Spain

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 14:29

Sam... Don't talk about what you don't know please...

I wanted to join MRc since some months ago, at first the appli was rejected, and I was working doing more than 100 laps per day to get fast 2000 laps and can appli again.

When 24 december you and tom join me in the team, I was really really happy, just people who really know me here know it.

Also can say, that probably last month I did more for MRc than you, so I don't deserve all that you say. I'll keep friends here, so no problems in that we leave...

And not us the cause of all the problems believe me... I had been one of who most had been online trying to help the team, and connecting forum all time (also more members)... So don't know why you attack me if you don't know about what you are talking... Really sad... I still loving this people and won't lose the contact with they. So you why do this? I don't know you, and you don't know me, please don't judge. And if you judge, as bish say, do it based in facts, and based in facts I think you just can talk good of my job for this team, and also some members can say it (I think)...

This sunday I already know that I will left the team, and when exzibit post here a problem, in 10 min it was solved by me... So you CAN'T say it.
Back to top Go down
saez

avatar

Posts : 110
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 23
Country : Spain

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 14:39

And if you want to know the reason why we leave (well everyone have different, I will tell you mine)..

Simple, everyone who is fair (everyvody here), knows that now is here a bad ambient... Since some weeks, and this weekend was enough for me.

But I repat: I LOVE MRC PEOPLE I NEVER NEVER WANT LOSE CONTACT WITH THEM (THEY KNOW WHO ARE).

And Im sad how you are talking us... Believe me, we aren't the cause of the problem, you are very very wrong.

Sam, I don't know you, but I want to have all respect to you... I know you have 2 beatiful twins and maybe it don't let you spend more time online. And this also don't let you know at 100% people from here.. So please don't judge me, because you are wrong mate. Really sad.

EDIT: Again a bad action for your team. I didn't started this. I said bye being very friend as I feel in my heart... It would been possible to disappear from here, without say anything... If I did this post is because I have a big big respect for this team. And it will still in spite of this.
Back to top Go down
joo_extreme

avatar

Posts : 123
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 19
Country : Finland

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 14:53

Im so sad u are leaving... See you in servers! Smile

_________________
[MRc] Extreme

 Razz
Back to top Go down
saez

avatar

Posts : 110
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 23
Country : Spain

PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   Tue 19 Feb - 14:57

Sorry for reply a lot.. I read now something, sorry about my english that I dont understand soem things, but I understand form this: "And I think they do not have to was honest in the team, so it was really a project".

I understand from this that we were planning long time ago this project or something like that.. LOL no... We decided it sunday, Just 2 days ago... So always loyal to MRc untill the end.

@extreme: for sure, see you on track! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BYE FRIENDS   

Back to top Go down
 
BYE FRIENDS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» FS Friends 2009
» Friends and foes
» So much for being best friends...
» Tyson Gay & Steve Mullings - Very Fast Friends
» To all my SxS Friends

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team :: About the team-
Jump to: