MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

patience for new drivers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cristina22

cristina22

patience for new drivers Empty
PostSubject: patience for new drivers   patience for new drivers Empty2011-06-23, 8:23 am

a humble opinion.....i saw limads,not just here on mrc who kick and ban ppl whitout warning.i tought a limad should have some responsabilities too,not just power over race.take 5min to explain some basic rules to new drivers,like blue flags,faster cars,spectate...etc....i thing is the right thing to do....if that s what SAM wanted,then he d surely put in a server time or rating limit in that server.....so like i said in the beggining....its just a humble opinion,not an advice for anybody....MUMS ARE GREAT Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: patience for new drivers   patience for new drivers Empty2011-06-23, 9:34 am

I totally agree, many Limad not explain or warn before kick then ban. I also understand that when you kick and ban many times in the day, you don't take the time to explain.
But I'll put a message to all Limad when connecting to the server, to inform them that they must prevent before kick then ban.
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
vonsagorn aulvong

vonsagorn aulvong

PostSubject: SHhhhhhhe is Beatiful!   patience for new drivers Empty2011-07-17, 6:02 pm

WoW...! there is Girl. She is beautiful. Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: patience for new drivers   patience for new drivers Empty2011-07-17, 6:11 pm

Problem is that NOBODY is reading messages appear after driver join on server. I also just click to OK and no read. Of course I know what is written there, but.... just click and drive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: patience for new drivers   patience for new drivers Empty2011-07-18, 5:19 am

personaly i like racing whit drivers whit mixture of abilities.make s racing more exiting.the biggest problems is not new racers most of the time...this freaks whit !wr in theyr minds make the biggest noise sometimes....HEY ADMIN BAN ALL NEWBIES...THEY FUK T UP MY PB....PLEASE ADMIN...PRETY PLEASE......Laughing Laughing Laughing ...but everything is going to be all right....peace from the ugly daughter of einstein:D
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: patience for new drivers   patience for new drivers Empty2011-07-18, 10:48 am

LOOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy this killed me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: patience for new drivers   patience for new drivers Empty

Back to top Go down

patience for new drivers
Page 1 of 1