MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban for my bad driving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ban for my bad driving Empty
PostSubject: Ban for my bad driving   Ban for my bad driving Empty2011-07-23, 8:27 pm

Hello everyone! My acoound has been banned on Formula BMW server because i caused the crash 2-3 times but unwittingly. I just have new setup and i still learning how to ride with this setup and wheel and many times i'm go out of track. Sorry for my mistakes i really not want. Please unban my account (perm ban from admin i think so), my nickname is tomepaw, driver name ///tomepaw.Sorry for my bad english (based on google translator).

Last edited by tomepaw on 2011-07-23, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add server name.)
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Ban for my bad driving   Ban for my bad driving Empty2011-07-24, 9:37 am

Hello,

I do not find you in the list of banned.
Know that the automatic ban only lasts 12 hours, which means that you are not currently banned.

Best regards
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net

PostSubject: Re: Ban for my bad driving   Ban for my bad driving Empty2011-07-25, 8:59 pm

Woops, my mistake. I thought that's perm ban. Sorry for problem & thanks for reply Smile
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   Ban for my bad driving Empty2011-07-27, 5:47 am

tomepow...i saw you racing yesterday....you are a little aggresive and i thing you dont know rules very well...type !rules and read them....its not a big problem...we all learn...hope to see you again on mrc and improve your game....good races
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban for my bad driving   Ban for my bad driving Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban for my bad driving
Page 1 of 1