MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crasher and blocker on FBM server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jkyyt

Crasher and blocker on FBM server Empty
PostSubject: Crasher and blocker on FBM server   Crasher and blocker on FBM server Empty2014-08-31, 5:22 pm

I was driving on FBM server when driver called StalinNlenin (Racername Alptug (g with "crown") EDIT: Crasher and blocker on FBM server Lfs_00004067_01. He was waiting for me and when I tried to overtake him, he turned into me. That happened very many times and when another race started, he went full speed into others.
Here's some mpr files:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C9274ED199DCDC47!19916&authkey=!AL6KYe2rCRtwf1c&ithint=file%2cmpr exiting pit 2:00, 2:50 starts to chase me

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C9274ED199DCDC47!19917&authkey=!ACDJ9yl-xeKlLhU&ithint=file%2cmpr
Back to top Go down
RFX
Limad 4
Limad 4
RFX

Crasher and blocker on FBM server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crasher and blocker on FBM server   Crasher and blocker on FBM server Empty2014-09-03, 6:41 pm

Hi jkyyt! Sorry to hear about that and for the delay. The admins usually reply to these but might be a bit busy at the moment and can reply once available. I'm usually around practicing which should show the server I'm on under my picture, and am glad to help if someone is crashing / abusing other drivers.
Back to top Go down

Crasher and blocker on FBM server
Page 1 of 1