MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

compliments for kiraya's jugment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
exzibit

compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty
PostSubject: compliments for kiraya's jugment   compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty2014-09-17, 9:12 pm

didn't save replay on time.
In short kiraya used secret account to provoke me and than kick me cause i didn't use shift+s. If he has nothing else to do with his life, I feel sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: compliments for kiraya's jugment   compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty2014-09-18, 9:48 am

Firstly Hello,

I found the replays and I watched all  races with you and Kiraya (5 races).

mhservers.co.uk/download/mrc/exz_kir/1.mpr
1) In the first race : you crash Kiraya and you apologize.

mhservers.co.uk/download/mrc/exz_kir/2.mpr
2) in the second course : there is nothing.

mhservers.co.uk/download/mrc/exz_kir/3.mpr
3) in the third race : there is nothing.

mhservers.co.uk/download/mrc/exz_kir/4.mpr
4) in the fourth race : you drift and you crash ALO
and ALO crash Kiraya by your fault.
You have not say sorry and no "shift + S"

mhservers.co.uk/download/mrc/exz_kir/5.mpr
5) in the fifth race : you crash alone (because it's not a fault of Kiraya), after you crash another player and you rejoin the track.
You have not say sorry and no "shift + S"

That's a lot of rule not respected, not to mention the rule # 6 which prohibits the recruitment on our server.
We have talking about this problem with you and one of your members again.

So do not be surprised, because I just ban you 30 days for the rule #6.
We put very clear and explicit rules, and these rules must be respected by everyone.

Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
exzibit

PostSubject: Re: compliments for kiraya's jugment   compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty2014-09-18, 11:14 am

Thanks a lot. It must be that I deserved that.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: compliments for kiraya's jugment   compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty2014-09-18, 11:29 am

I had trouble taking this decision, because it was you, and I trusted you. We had a discution on rule # 6 already for another person. You are normally a good guy and a good racer who respect the rules except the shift + S sometime.
So I was really disappointed that you recruit in public on our server. Because you know it's not allowed and the pm are allowed for personal things.
Back to top Go down
exzibit

PostSubject: Re: compliments for kiraya's jugment   compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty2014-09-18, 11:40 am

I cant see replay cause I am on work. Probably only one that I "try to recruint" was dim.ka (username:iznogood) which appears on server after 2 years and I think I just said him if you are interested to get your tag back visit AA forum. He is  AA member which lost his privileges cause of inactivity(2 years offline, as I said). Sorry if that is considered as recruiting cause I am aware of recruiting rule and didn't want to brake it ever.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: compliments for kiraya's jugment   compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty2014-09-18, 11:42 am

It's true that you do not deserve that, so you are unbanned, but please do not repeat that!

Sam
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: compliments for kiraya's jugment   compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty2014-09-18, 12:13 pm

I did not put the replay on recruitment, but only the last races with Kiraya and you.

Sam
Back to top Go down
exzibit

PostSubject: Re: compliments for kiraya's jugment   compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty2014-09-18, 5:14 pm

I sow replays and I have to say my opinion about them. Someone won't agree with me someone will but that's  the way how i look on it.

1st race: Contact with FreePalestina (daudau2)and i said sorry. I said sorry cause i meant that I made mistake and i should apologize.

4th race: I gave ALO all space in the world without any kind of closing and he crashed me on turn's exit. Drift was not planned but even than i didn't change my race line or close ALO or anyone else. I was in my outside line , I sow ALO on inside, didn't even try to close him didn't change my outside line, he touch me from back, that's how I see that situation and i can't take any blame on that. Don't drift?! Call it how ever you want but that was only good save after oversteering and I only can be proud on it.

5th race: I was pissed because FreePalestina closed me there and victim  was elmo, I crashed him because didn't press shift+s and I'm sorry about that.

You have to be aware that in that 5 races I didn't know that FreePalestina is admin and in that 5 races he was saying just something like "exzibit-." and "exzibit-.." and that supposed to mean i am GOD and I am giving you dots when i want and because I want??! I made post because that, because he want to make order on track without telling he is admin and without trying to explain what bothered him. I can't read his mind and that kind of people i just try to ignore on track.

I had bad moments in past with kiraya and his temper. This time only difference was I was not aware that it was him but he knew who I am. For me it can NOT be coincidence.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: compliments for kiraya's jugment   compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty2014-09-19, 9:36 am

It's mostly a bad atmosphere that I observed. To me you and Kiraya are at fault because unfortunately you had bad moment in the past.

We are adults, everyone can not appreciate everyone.
So please Kiraya and you in the future, no more problems like this, because it can quickly be annoying for racers who are not concerned and just want to have fun on our servers.

Thank you,
Sam
Back to top Go down
exzibit

PostSubject: Re: compliments for kiraya's jugment   compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty2014-09-19, 3:29 pm

I'll try my best!
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: compliments for kiraya's jugment   compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty2014-09-19, 3:42 pm

Thank you I appreciate Smile
I hope Kiraya will do the same.

Sam
Back to top Go down
Kiraya_FRA

Kiraya_FRA

PostSubject: Re: compliments for kiraya's jugment   compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty2014-09-20, 4:12 pm

I hope these are not just words Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shadowtzu.free.fr
exzibit

PostSubject: Re: compliments for kiraya's jugment   compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty2014-09-21, 9:34 am

Kiraya_FRA wrote:
I hope these are not just words Smile
Be careful with this kind of posts, someone will understand this like I am known as someone who is only talking. I would much appreciate if you said that you are sorry too about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: compliments for kiraya's jugment   compliments for kiraya's jugment Empty

Back to top Go down

compliments for kiraya's jugment
Page 1 of 1