MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kicking for silly reasons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

Kicking for silly reasons Empty
PostSubject: Kicking for silly reasons   Kicking for silly reasons Empty2014-10-19, 7:57 pm

I come into server and this driver was kicked for no reason which i thought was unfair and there was no reason why when i asked who kicked the driver and no answer i find that childish and cowardly the driver was new he was in no ones way at the time and did not deserve a kick
Back to top Go down
NksChef

PostSubject: Re: Kicking for silly reasons   Kicking for silly reasons Empty2014-10-20, 12:08 pm

Which driver? Which server? What time was it? Who kicked him?

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kicking for silly reasons   Kicking for silly reasons Empty2014-10-22, 3:51 pm

fbm server as soon as i come in some1 was kicked for no reason and no reason was given to the driver and i dont know who kicked him as it only come up (driver)was kicked by limad/admin kicked ***
Back to top Go down
NksChef

PostSubject: Re: Kicking for silly reasons   Kicking for silly reasons Empty2014-10-23, 2:04 pm

Sometimes i kick drivers without giving or texting them any reason. Normally that happens after watching them for a while. Normally i give them a warning. But if they fail again or ignore any rules a bunch of times, I kick them without a 2nd warning.

Sometimes it happens that a limad gives the order to switch to GP Server (because of bad rating or bad laptimes). That makes sense for guaranteeing "high level racing" (especially if the bigger part of logged in racers are fast and experienced). So if the order to switch to GP Server is not regarded it's possible that no reason is given again for a kick.

I hope that i understood you right.

Apart from that, I recognized some limads on FBM Server, who are exploiting their exclusive rights and interpret their aspects for their own good.
We are all human and do mistakes. So the best would be to text them via !pm. Mostly that lasts.

Cu on track, greetings,
Niklaschef.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking for silly reasons   Kicking for silly reasons Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicking for silly reasons
Page 1 of 1