MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is going on?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
who cares

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: What is going on?   What is going on? Empty2015-11-11, 3:05 pm

Hello to you all,

First things first: I want to say something, something’s may be positive and other things may be negative. Positive things firstJ: I enjoy racing on the MRC (demo) servers. I only race FBM BL1 so I only can say things about the BL1 servers. There is some good competition and fair racing between regular and known racers who use the MRC servers. Connection is always up and top.

Here starts the hard part of my post and the struggling I have with MRC limad. I need to say I don’t want to insult or hurt people, only give feedback… So please don’t take this with too many hart feelings.

I usually race between 2 and 3 hours a day on the MRC servers. Recently a new limad has been assigned, the limad is a really fast driver but is not capable of making well overthought decisions when to kick or ban people. Last couple of days I have never seen so many people upset and banned because of this new limad. People that are new to LFS and do 1.18 lap times don’t have the skills to keep up with this limad and are not that skilled to pull big maneuvers.

The limad expects that everybody is a Schumacher right from the start and mistakes are never made so the driver is a crasher…..Now all the people that I drive with or people that are new and just getting the hang of the car are kicked and bannend. The result: a boring as hell MRC server with no people….
The logic result is that the other servers like AA and animal are full of people that literally hate the MRC server now.

This can be easy the death of a good and fun community,  and the person who assigned this Limad has made a poor decision. (sorry)

Examples are given:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhmml31mxvd21ve/dido.mpr?dl=0
In my whole career I have never seen this many kicks and bans in one race….Ban of 12 hours because the limad was 500 meters away? Bans of people in pits? Bans of people just joining…. What is going on?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b8456mmkk251c0p/dido2.mpr?dl=0
Lego was kicked twice for what?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhmml31mxvd21ve/dido.mpr?dl=0
The driver was kicked why again?

I also have seen enough cases of the limad disrespecting the MRC rules: when a accident happend the limad doesn't spectate so everybody crashes into him and the race HAS to restart.....I want to add to this story I have had enough fun races with this Limad, lots and lots. But the ban campain has forced me and many others to other servers......
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
ProfetaITA

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? Empty2015-11-11, 5:44 pm

I'm really surprised to see that they have given the powers to Limad Dido , being primarily a pilot rival team [ gd ] .

I find stupid everything .
I never had anything against Dido , but I know how he plays .

We can not talk about a pilot extremely correct , and these three small examples are proof .

As I write I continue to be in disbelief that they have given the powers limad him .

That said , I think mandatory removal of powers to Dido .

I do not accept this type of behavior , a limad must know how to manage , should know how to correct the behavior of new pilots , should be able to explain the rules .

I do not accept this in MRC .
Let me be clear my position , and I am still a supad leader for racing in Formula BMW MRC , and I repeat , these things do not accept them .

Profeta

(google traslator)
Back to top Go down
RFX
Limad 4
Limad 4
RFX

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? Empty2015-11-12, 1:40 am

Quote :

Hello to you all,

First things first: I want to say something, something’s may be positive and other things may be negative. Positive things firstJ: I enjoy racing on the MRC (demo) servers. I only race FBM BL1 so I only can say things about the BL1 servers. There is some good competition and fair racing between regular and known racers who use the MRC servers. Connection is always up and top.

Here starts the hard part of my post and the struggling I have with MRC limad. I need to say I don’t want to insult or hurt people, only give feedback… So please don’t take this with too many hart feelings.

I usually race between 2 and 3 hours a day on the MRC servers. Recently a new limad has been assigned, the limad is a really fast driver but is not capable of making well overthought decisions when to kick or ban people. Last couple of days I have never seen so many people upset and banned because of this new limad. People that are new to LFS and do 1.18 lap times don’t have the skills to keep up with this limad and are not that skilled to pull big maneuvers.

The limad expects that everybody is a Schumacher right from the start and mistakes are never made so the driver is a crasher…..Now all the people that I drive with or people that are new and just getting the hang of the car are kicked and bannend. The result: a boring as hell MRC server with no people….
The logic result is that the other servers like AA and animal are full of people that literally hate the MRC server now.

This can be easy the death of a good and fun community,  and the person who assigned this Limad has made a poor decision. (sorry)

Hello and very sorry to hear that, thanks for the feedback as its very constructive. No worries as we'll check into things and can work out a solution that works best for all k. Sorry for any inconvenience.

In the meantime, there's plenty of servers to race on for every driver from beginners to advanced drivers. Feel free to check them out. The GP Track server is probably better suited for beginner/ intermediate drivers while the Formula BMW server is better suited for advanced drivers. I think you have to have a certain laptime also to get on the Formula BMW track but not sure exactly what it is.

Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? Empty2015-11-13, 4:13 pm

I spoke yesterday with Dido, and we agreed that it would be better that it is not more Limad. He accepted without problem.

Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
Sponsored content

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is going on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: