MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for no reason by admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sainted

Banned for no reason by admin Empty
PostSubject: Banned for no reason by admin   Banned for no reason by admin Empty2016-01-18, 8:49 pm

18-01-2016, around 20:30.

I overtook [MRc]Max for position, and I have received a kick within the next 10 seconds. I re-entered the server, and asked him (in Russian) if he bans everybody who's faster than him. He banned me for 100 days.

This is completely uncalled for, and I expect the other admins to review Max' behaviour and lift my ban.
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
maximoris46

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason by admin   Banned for no reason by admin Empty2016-01-18, 9:15 pm

you repeatedly broke the rules knocking me to the finish line (you can see in repeats ), also insulted me Russian swear words, it is not clear why.
and you did not overtaken, and clipped the brazen
Back to top Go down
Sainted

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason by admin   Banned for no reason by admin Empty2016-01-19, 8:32 am

I did overtake you in the last corner clean and fair. The minor contact on the S/F straight is more your fault, as being ahead, I had a right to choose the line.

Provide the replays.
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
maximoris46

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason by admin   Banned for no reason by admin Empty2016-01-19, 8:49 am

You crusher 100% and the ban will continue.
Back to top Go down
Sainted

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason by admin   Banned for no reason by admin Empty2016-01-19, 9:01 am

Again, I have passed you clean, and you were much slower anyway.

Provide the replays to support your "crasher" claim, or shut up.
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason by admin   Banned for no reason by admin Empty2016-01-19, 11:25 am

1. Try to use appropriate language, you're not talking in a pub but in our forums,

2. Any action there was of you, (crash or not) after an insult to a Limad4, you're banned! I do not want discussions.

3. Now I will try to get the replay, if you had been right, I will remove the ban that usually give to crasher (1 day), so if you're lucky your ban will go from 100 to 99 days.

What else?

Profeta
Back to top Go down
Sainted

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason by admin   Banned for no reason by admin Empty2016-01-19, 11:28 am

So basically, you support a ban just becase an admin wants to issue one? Of course I called him a moron, because quite clearly he is - why would he ban someone simply for being overtaken?

And if you support that policy - you're an even bigger moron.
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason by admin   Banned for no reason by admin Empty2016-01-19, 11:55 am

I do not remember particular episodes that I had against you personally, but forgive me if I doubt a limad4 give the ban just because "has been surpassed"

Often there is much nervousness, especially in demo server, after 1 or 2 crash 3rd (perhaps the least severe) could be the one that starts kick / ban

Profeta
Back to top Go down
Sainted

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason by admin   Banned for no reason by admin Empty2016-01-19, 12:01 pm

That has been my 2nd or 3rd race on the server that evening. Me and Max have not actually raced against each other on the track. I mean, we were in the same race, but too far away from each other.

I have been spectating one race out of his car, and made a comment that his gearing might be wrong. He responded with "Sainted - WTF?" a few times. Then in the following race we were actually racing for position, where I passed him clean with no contact in the last turn. On the S/F line I was ahead - he only had about 25% overlap, and we touched a couple of times. It wasn't a hit, but a touch, where one of us was 1-2cm too close. Then the LFS physics stepped in, and I was sent into a violent spin.

I ask him (in Russian): "Do you always crash people who are faster than you, moron?",  and the next thing I know, this imbecile gives me a 100 day ban.
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason by admin   Banned for no reason by admin Empty2016-01-19, 12:07 pm

and tell me, what's wrong with that?

"Do you always crash people who are faster than you, moron?"
I do not understand then why you posted in the forum, crash or not, you insult a limad and you complain that you get banned 100 days?
Back to top Go down
Sainted

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason by admin   Banned for no reason by admin Empty2016-01-19, 12:10 pm

I don't care if he's a limad or not. I get crashed on purpose, and I am upset with that. This guy has got an attitude problem, which probably stems from the fact that he can't drive.
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason by admin   Banned for no reason by admin Empty2016-01-19, 12:20 pm

Have you touched each other, you wrote.
I repeat once again, crash or not, you have insulted a limad. 100 days ban.
If the accident will be found contributory negligence, or even total absence of fault on your part, I will remove one day ban.
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
maximoris46

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason by admin   Banned for no reason by admin Empty2016-01-19, 1:06 pm

1 no reason you called me an asshole and not so jerk and asshole is a harsh word in the Russian language. 2. Do not once violated a rule of the race. 3. Continue to insult me and Profeta .BAN and point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason by admin   Banned for no reason by admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason by admin
Page 1 of 1