MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN Empty
PostSubject: INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN   INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN Empty2016-05-01, 4:07 pm

After noticing some of the misinformed statements that lemen(animal alo) has been giving regarding his ban i feel its right to give the real reason he is banned.

he was linked to several new accounts which had at first been crashing others and on the last occasion he used a speed hack.  
He had been on the same server just 2 minutes before with his real account and the ip was matched

thank you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
ALO_original

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN   INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN Empty2016-05-02, 12:18 pm

bish wrote:
After noticing some of the misinformed statements that lemen(animal alo) has been giving regarding his ban i feel its right to give the real reason he is banned.

he was linked to several new accounts which had at first been crashing others and on the last occasion he used a speed hack.  
He had been on the same server just 2 minutes before with his real account and the ip was matched

thank you
Alright, I just noticed this topic. I've explained to you numerous times what happened and you just refuse to see what's going on and keep saying the same things without paying attention to our conversation on the other topic. I told you that sometimes I was driving with my cousin watching (sitting NEXT TO me) (of course with my account) and then I had to go (leave house obviously) and I was letting him to take seat and play (NOT with my account of course and I WASN'T there) (that's why you obviously see same IP after 2 minutes Smile). And, anyways we talked in the other topic in extreme depth and everyone has understood. You just ignored everything and came here to repeat the same. Anyways, if I was a crasher or cheater (as you say) I wouldn't make a fuss and I would go make more accounts (as you say again) and keep doing bulls@it (that you blamed me for). The fact that I still spend my valuable time to explain and clear up this misunderstanding (that may be a bit rare, I can understand this) says it all. And also, why would I be such a successful driver with 3+ years of clean and unproblematic racing, only to be a crasher? Does it make sense to you? Anyway, I said what I had to say. If you think that MRc is safer without ALO then go for it. The funny thing is that me (ALO - lemen) never had an issue and however I (ALO - lemen) got banned too. From this whole story the only thing that is positive and I'm happy for is that from my move to apply I learned something that probably I'd never do and obviously we achieved to eliminate 1 guy doing mess. But ok again, it wasn't my cousin's fault since when you are that young it's normal to do mindless things. So from that I think both me and him learned a lot. He learned not to be dirty and I learned not to let other people use my stuff while I'm not in front (even if they are people that seem trustful). So, I'll keep the positives out of this. Smile And from my side, I feel 100% ok and clean since I know that I'm true and I  always gave my best in yours and everyone's server (everybody knows this, feel free to ask anyone) and that I never had a problem with anyone. My forehead is squeaky clean and that matters for me. Wink The only frustrating part is that without knowing a thing in 1 day I ended up to be in deep trouble while knowing that I'm clean (as always) and without personally having done anything bad and that I have to prove it. (which seems to be extremely hard and painful)  Anyway, everyone told that it's ok to let me driving and watch me, which seems like 100% logic and sensible. (what could go wrong? ...) I've been off track so much time due to this unlucky mess and my hunger to get back behind the wheel is reaching its peak. I hope this case to find an end soon, hopefully. And let's not forget, with Bish we had some great battles on track so I respect him and his opinion. He has great potential and with being an admin for years it may be hard for him to understand since this is the internet. (Also, I thought I had the responsibility to clear this situation from my side because it would be even more unfair to me wrong blames to get spread around. I think that everyone who knows me can see what's true and what's not and even the most unfaithful judge would still had clouds and uncertainties and wouldn't use the worst of punishments for such a case)  But pure logic is enough to let you judge. I think Sam and Max agreed as well. Let's see.

With respect,
      ALO
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN   INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN Empty2016-05-02, 7:44 pm

first of all il explain why i do/did not take to your excuse on this matter.  You had only just been racing with your account 3-4 minutes before the other account using your ip connected. Secondly this post was made as i found another of you're accounts had connected to our server after you had been banned and you was trying to get others to join and help you with this issue
So having seen that you obviously did not have an issue to telling everyone your side i believe that i have the right to let others know the reasoning behind it
Back to top Go down
ALO_original

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN   INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN Empty2016-05-02, 8:07 pm

bish wrote:
first of all il explain why i do/did not take to your excuse on this matter.  You had only just been racing with your account 3-4 minutes before the other account using your ip connected. Secondly this post was made as i found another of you're accounts had connected to our server after you had been banned and you was trying to get others to join and help you with this issue
So having seen that you obviously did not have an issue to telling everyone your side i believe that i have the right to let others know the reasoning behind it
I fully understand what you say. And yeah, I logged in again, not to race, but to talk and to explain what happened hoping that common sense and fairness will show up. The only problem is that you keep saying the IP 2minute stuff like 5 times in row while I explained to you in full detail what had actually happened and why you saw the 2min IP thing. It obviously happened and I told you why. And no, sorry but that fact is not enough. Your method is not accurate enough because it kills innocent people as well like in my case. I believe that you are 100% correct to ban any trouble-maker but by banning me (ALO) you have 0 reason. But as I mentioned, I'm seriously starting to believe that you may prefer less competitiveness because you are getting around the same thing while it's already invalidated just to have a reason to keep such a driver banned.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN   INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN Empty2016-05-03, 1:44 pm

tell me where i lack common sense and fairness. common sense would say that that you gave one of the most overused reasons given by gamers and second if you are too mention "common sense" then where was yours if you "Let you cousin" use your computer to go online using speed hacks/mods

If you allow one to continue racing after such incident then that would be saying that all everyone has to do is such excuses/reasons
All the top anti-cheat softwares/companies such as pbans anticheat inc ect use the same policy

your i.p was matched to multiple incidents so even if one was excused where does that leave the others
you seem to think that for some reason you deserve special/different treatment regarding this and i cannot work why.
Back to top Go down
ALO_original

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN   INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN Empty2016-05-03, 1:52 pm

bish wrote:
tell me where i lack common sense and fairness. common sense would say that that you gave one of the most overused reasons given by gamers and second if you are too mention "common sense" then where was yours if you "Let you cousin" use your computer to go online using speed hacks/mods

If you allow one to continue racing after such incident then that would be saying that all everyone has to do is such excuses/reasons
All the top anti-cheat softwares/companies such as pbans anticheat inc ect use the same policy
I can understand that I made a mistake to let him use my pc man. I apologize for that to the maximum. If I knew he was going to cheat/crash I would never let him. I just wanted to explain what happened and to get a 2nd chance to clear myself up. I know you're in a very sensitive and difficult position but just 1 chance is enough to let me prove you what has really happened Smile . Of course, I may exaggerated a bit because of my massive frustration of trying to prove something that I personally know that's true and I hope you can understand me. Let the policies on side for a moment, here we are a tight racing community and from of these years of me racing I think I haven't left room for any doubts. Of course, you always have the chance to see everything happening and punish if you see something wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
ALO_original

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN   INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN Empty2016-05-05, 1:09 pm

Nice he now locked the other topic too. Completely b@@sh1t behavior. I wish MRc to wake up one day.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN   INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN Empty2016-05-05, 3:17 pm

the other topic was locked as it was going around in circles.What is the reason you use for the other accounts used from you i.p that had tried to ruin races for others(crash). these were taken into consideration also
Must i remind you that is not just based on the one incident as i stated earlier. I take no pleasure in having to ban people but i am not responsible for their own actions and to treat one person differently to others would not be very fair and open the floodgate for others to use such a reason/excuse when they are caught out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN   INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN Empty

Back to top Go down

INFORMATION REGARDING LEMEN BAN
Page 1 of 1