MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, the 2 MRC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ph@ntom-X

Ph@ntom-X

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: Hi, the 2 MRC    Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 1:15 am

only kicked

A member of MRC Kitty threatens me with you 12 hours ban I've done nothing I do not understand what you did for me, if members want a merely moves back and the opinion he is to stand in the corner after the start

has not driven you out of date right but everybody understands the Formula 1, DTM, or even knows Go Kartz.

I have yet seen no member who has threatened me except what is low MRC Kitty with you:)

I am not a driver but crashers from passion and like two fair 2 fights without contact.

Who should the MRC Kitty is never Geshen on the server might be time to kick-start the accidents have to make the annoying slow RT -10% just by touching the drivers have changed something one
🐰
sorry my english is no very good.
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: www   Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 6:07 am

well....you seems to have a dispute all the time whit somebody....i know kitty pretty well and i dont thing she kick ppl for nothing....maybe your behaviour need adjustment a bit??....i say maybe becouse i was not there...
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, the 2 MRC    Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 9:24 am

sorry i agree with what christina22 says on this,,youve made a similar kind of plea today,,so twice in one day by different people is saying something,..a kick is a warning for one thing or another and being warned of a possible ban if the bad driving continues is the correct way to do it,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Гость

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, the 2 MRC    Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 9:43 am

Ph@ntom-X wrote:
only kicked

A member of MRC Kitty threatens me with you 12 hours ban I've done nothing I do not understand what you did for me, if members want a merely moves back and the opinion he is to stand in the corner after the start

has not driven you out of date right but everybody understands the Formula 1, DTM, or even knows Go Kartz.

I have yet seen no member who has threatened me except what is low MRC Kitty with you:)

I am not a driver but crashers from passion and like two fair 2 fights without contact.

Who should the MRC Kitty is never Geshen on the server might be time to kick-start the accidents have to make the annoying slow RT -10% just by touching the drivers have changed something one
🐰
sorry my english is no very good.
ive raced u quiet a bit,and u do cause a lot of accidents ,so its pretty unfair to be blaming kitty for anything...
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, the 2 MRC    Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 9:55 am

Hello,

Can you please tell me who the hell is MRc Kitty? I dont see any driver with this name in our member list. If someone is using this name, please inform one of Supad and we will update list.

Whats her/his LFSW username?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
cristina22

cristina22

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: www   Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 9:59 am

yes swat...she is mrc tiffany....i m sorry...maybe is my fault....i was not inform her to not change his mrc....for sure she doesnt know is not reachible if she change his name
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, the 2 MRC    Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 10:03 am

cristina22 wrote:
yes swat...she is mrc tiffany....i m sorry...maybe is my fault....i was not inform her to not change his mrc....for sure she doesnt know is not reachible if she change his name

Okay, its not problem. I just want ensure, that its not some from non-members.

I was informed that she is using MRc Tiffany. Can you confirm that she is using this name (Kitty) most of the time? I will correct the member list then. Wink

Thanks
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: www   Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 10:06 am

yes swat...she use mrc kitty last days...i will informe her to not change his mrc name from now...she doesnt know that....tnx for understanding
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, the 2 MRC    Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 10:12 am

Everybody can change his ingame name as he wish. Just write PM to me and I will update list.
But dont do it every second day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: www   Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 10:20 am

ok swat...i will explain that to all fbm limads and i will inform you...sorry for inconvenience.... Smile
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: www   Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 10:36 am

and a sugestion for you swat...when you have time...shouldnt be a good ideea you to put a topic for members whit our team rules?...not race rules...rules for limads...how to judge situations in race and how to handle and cool down bad behaviors...sometimes its a TONIGHT SHOW when ppl start insulting eath other and start voting everybody....in this situation,if you are admin or limad,have 2 options.....or you take your time and analyse all was happening and gonna take some 10min to whach replays,or you just say to yourself...GOD DAMNED,WHAT I WAS THINGHING WHEN I THOUGHT I CAN BE A LIMAD? Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, the 2 MRC    Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 11:18 am

cristina22 wrote:
and a sugestion for you swat...when you have time...shouldnt be a good ideea you to put a topic for members whit our team rules?...not race rules...rules for limads...how to judge situations in race and how to handle and cool down bad behaviors...sometimes its a TONIGHT SHOW when ppl start insulting eath other and start voting everybody....in this situation,if you are admin or limad,have 2 options.....or you take your time and analyse all was happening and gonna take some 10min to whach replays,or you just say to yourself...GOD DAMNED,WHAT I WAS THINGHING WHEN I THOUGHT I CAN BE A LIMAD? Laughing Laughing Laughing ...

haha, yes... sometimes its annoying when I join to server and I want race and all other still complaining to be that this and this is crasher... watch replay, kick him, ban him..... arrgh, Im on lead of race and I CBA your stupid crashers Very Happy.
Thats the moment when I dont like I am admin. haha Smile (sometimes its very annoying) but in most cases I like to be admin and thats why I am doing this all.
I am happy when I can help someone or suggest how to drive, shift... etc.

Arrow But anyway, main thing is keep your head cool and judge fair. Sometimes I watch replay too, sometimes not.... depends how many complaints come and how big impact crash has. Sometimes i just cba. I cant see everything and there is many nubs which are complaining for every touch, but they themselves are crashers.
Too proactive limads are not good aswell. There is many unjustified complaints and limad cannot believe everything what some unknown driver say into chat.
Its very difficult create rules for admins and "how to" guide. Limad need judge it "naturally" with using his own brain and cannot believe every story from complainant driver.

Arrow Important part is crashing in T1. many admins dont know what real T1 killing is.
T1 killing is when driver intentionally crash driver infront of him in FULL SPEED without braking. Some drivers call T1 killing situation when some other driver was braking fully, but just not brake enough and tap driver infront of him lightly (sometimes lag cause big crash, but its game bug.... what we can do).
Drivers shouting "T1 killer".... do'h...idiots Very Happy
My brakes are also set for best time and best braking line into turn apex. Not 5m before. And when car infront of me begin braking too early, or have very strong (bad) brakes, then of course I have no chance to avoid touch his car. But its not KILLING just accidentally crash/bump.

So there is simple rule for admins/limads.... you must be understanding and try put yourself in a situation what happened. Maybe you will see, that there was no chance how to avoid contact.
Don't judge quickly and impetuous.

Arrow Swearing rule is different chapter. No swearing... Warn first, then kick... lastly ban. Everyone sometime swear. Its natural... Cannot ban everyone for one swear of course. Server has also own swear filter, but contain mostly English swears only. So it cannot avoid swearing on server 100%
Thats why there are admins Smile

I hope this post helped you a bit. What a Face

If you have more questions, don't hesitate contact me, or some other Supad.

Thank you
SWAT
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, the 2 MRC    Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 12:53 pm

people need to know the difference between a genuine accident that was unavoidable or due to everyones actions and a crash that could have been avoided with common sense or was caused on purpose,i do see a few people start to vote when plainly there was nothing the driver could have done to avoid it,i save most replays when someones banned or someone says that someones a crasher and reopen lfs in a new window and watch the replay,which does build up a rather large replay folder on my pc,but it is worth doing it as sometimes it does show things that otherwise youve missed and could either show that someones innocent or someelse caused it
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: www   Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 2:03 pm

nice swat....good advice for all members...i m sorry to put you on work again Smile .....but...we gonna do a hell of the team here... Smile
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, the 2 MRC    Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-20, 2:26 pm

No worry Cristina, I am at work so... I have nothing to do (obviously) Razz
Its why my post is so long...lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, the 2 MRC    Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-21, 3:26 am

good post skswat,it would be cool if you could put the part that explains t1 killing in short though on the servers welcome message so it gets across to people,,,Smile
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, the 2 MRC    Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-21, 6:36 am

I think that nobody is reading that text which appear after connection on server (me aswell). Just click OK and play Very Happy ....Who want read "guide" what is T1 kill and what isnt? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kromosoom

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, the 2 MRC    Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty2011-09-21, 8:12 pm

Yes, but if they break the rules, then we can say that, read the sign before you start racing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, the 2 MRC    Hi, the 2 MRC  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, the 2 MRC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Live for Speed :: Live for Speed-
Jump to: