MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban request (driver - MiotaNimJakSzaton PL)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulo Rosa
Limad 3
Limad 3
Paulo Rosa

Ban request (driver - MiotaNimJakSzaton PL) Empty
PostSubject: Ban request (driver - MiotaNimJakSzaton PL)   Ban request (driver - MiotaNimJakSzaton PL) Empty2016-10-08, 1:10 pm

Hello guys,

I request a senior MRc member for help, as i couldnt act on time, because that person diconnected.

The driver looks to be a rookie, but with no concerns over MRc racing rules in our server, crashing deliberatly.

Unfortunally i couldnt save the replay on time, but i have saved the previous race replay, where he closed the door on another driver at the first chicane.
Replay: http://www.filedropper.com/miotanimjakszatonplban

In the race i couldnt save the replay (reason why a ban is requested) is because he crashed with another driver on purpose right at the start.Also, before that, i warned him of his behaviour and to be more careful.

Like a good member use to say... he needs a vacation!!!
Thanks for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Paulo Rosa
Limad 3
Limad 3
Paulo Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Ban request (driver - MiotaNimJakSzaton PL)   Ban request (driver - MiotaNimJakSzaton PL) Empty2016-10-08, 1:38 pm

Please, disregard this request... i found that driver 10 minutes ago and seized the opportunity to ban him... as he is probably a rookie, maybe this 12h ban could teach him to behave, but if he returns with the same actions, crashing on purpose, i will report him back.

Sorry for the inconvinience. Smile
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Ban request (driver - MiotaNimJakSzaton PL)   Ban request (driver - MiotaNimJakSzaton PL) Empty2016-10-08, 8:09 pm

Hi mate, if a driver leaves before you can ban them do !recent. You don't even have to mess about just click ban.
Back to top Go down
Paulo Rosa
Limad 3
Limad 3
Paulo Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Ban request (driver - MiotaNimJakSzaton PL)   Ban request (driver - MiotaNimJakSzaton PL) Empty2016-10-09, 1:21 am

Simon wrote:
Hi mate, if a driver leaves before you can ban them do !recent. You don't even have to mess about just click ban.

Thanks bro!
Always learning... Ban request (driver - MiotaNimJakSzaton PL) 3004240196
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban request (driver - MiotaNimJakSzaton PL)   Ban request (driver - MiotaNimJakSzaton PL) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban request (driver - MiotaNimJakSzaton PL)
Page 1 of 1