MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned by NoFreak

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Banned by NoFreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned by NoFreak   Banned by NoFreak - Page 2 Empty2016-10-23, 11:09 am

Quote :

True colours show through !!!!!!!!!
Not really, thats what you want, thats what im going to have to do.

You go and ask people ive raced with, I am fair and safe for my ping, I vote to restart races even tho im leading when others crash. I try my very hardest to become one of the best, get my Safety rating up, and better my PB. But you believe one mistake, 1 mistake made while frustrated and angry is worthy to destroy everything ive worked for. 
I believe in fair, respectful racing more than the final position in race. So i will continue racing at MRc regardless if my original account has been banned or not.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Banned by NoFreak   Banned by NoFreak - Page 2 Empty2016-10-23, 11:34 am

The mistake in game was a simple issue that would have been sorted in 7 days with the ban.

You then come here trying to make out an unfair ban by nofreak I disagree so you then decide I am the problem and now we end up here.
Back to top Go down
Nofreak
Limad 4
Limad 4
Nofreak

PostSubject: Re: Banned by NoFreak   Banned by NoFreak - Page 2 Empty2016-10-23, 11:54 am

Well good the 7 day ban is a punishment then, enough for you to bother complaining on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Banned by NoFreak   Banned by NoFreak - Page 2 Empty2016-10-24, 9:50 am

Idrag.

Do I get an apology for your threats admit that a ban was needed for the revenge crash be it 7 days was maybe to much and I leave the ban as it is. Or do we continue with the threats & you loose you main a/c on MRc.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Banned by NoFreak   Banned by NoFreak - Page 2 Empty2016-10-24, 7:10 pm

I gave you a chance even though I knew you were using a 2nd account from the 22nd onwards but as you still want to play games a 999 day ban is on both. And i will continue to watch for others.
Back to top Go down
allgonosho
Limad 4
Limad 4

PostSubject: Re: Banned by NoFreak   Banned by NoFreak - Page 2 Empty2016-10-24, 7:25 pm

Hey IDrag..... 

You know me buddy.... trust me, we need to de-escalate this now, it is only for the better dude.

I think Simon is an excellent Admin and and a nice guy, and honestly did not deserve the attitude you gave in this post. Remember, he was not the one who put a ban on you originally. When a complaint is made, I find it is always best to keep your composure to avoid this exact type of situation, this could have turned in your favor had you just stayed respectful in your complaint. Yes it sucks that Simon decided to leave the 7 day ban, because yes, according to the replay, you did crash back into Hedgehog. Rules are rules. I will admit that he nudged you into the grass, but you saved it and could have just continued on really. I watched the replay multiple times, all of this could have been completely avoided had you just asked NoFreak to investigate the incident you had with Hedgehog instead of crashing back into him. I do give you props for not ranting in the server and just continued racing after Hedgehog did not respond to you. You are young my friend, I will remind you that you are dealing with older men who are admins... and more often than not, when the situation stays nice and respectful, it tends to work out better in the end. I know I like the fact you show me respect, please do the same for my fellow admins.

I hope this gets settled, I'd hate to see you lose your account, and the work and time you put in, would be a total shame buddy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned by NoFreak   Banned by NoFreak - Page 2 Empty2016-10-25, 3:59 am

Hey allgonoshow,

The fact that he pushed me off will never get reviewed regardless, their is history between me and Hedgehog, he has been doing what he has done for a long time whenever we have raced together. I did revenge crash him out of anger and I admit that was wrong, but I indeed continued racing and forgot and forgave him when he didnt reply, i did continue racing.
The reason I decided to post here was only because I believed my sudden ban was wrong, when NoFreak should have asked for the whole story before starting to give out bans. 

But if Simon and NoFreak decide to ban my main account for 999, so be it. LSC Cruise is really thriving lately, with players at all hours, and if been playing that more than MRc lately before my ban. 

allgonosho, i respect everything you've said and your I respect your criticism. But if they feel everything is acceptable then theirs nothing i can do, I don't like how Simon didn't give me a chance to reply by posting that the ban at 999 days still stands but hey, MRc is not the only server on LFS, and people have a life outside of this game.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Banned by NoFreak   Banned by NoFreak - Page 2 Empty2016-10-25, 6:10 am

Idrag.

My 2nd post I admit that 1st contact was his fault but instead off making an offical complaint you ram him again. This you admitted to so ban stayed at 7 days at this point I had found you were using a 2nd account possibly even before you posted your complaint about nofreak. But as you are a good regular driver i was ignoring the 2nd accout use hoping you would improve your attitue. But instead you lie saying you might use another account if i ban you for 30 days. You just have issues when you dont get your own way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned by NoFreak   Banned by NoFreak - Page 2 Empty2016-10-25, 6:30 am

I'm not going to continue arguing with you, move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned by NoFreak   Banned by NoFreak - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned by NoFreak
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2