MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can I join to the team ???????? Im Mr. Lennon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel30

Can I join to the team ???????? Im Mr. Lennon Empty
PostSubject: Can I join to the team ???????? Im Mr. Lennon   Can I join to the team ???????? Im Mr. Lennon Empty2017-01-13, 1:55 pm

- LFSW Username: DaniMoreno21
- PB time which meets our time requirements: 1:12:41 with FBM (I only play FBM, sometimes in rally)
- Your age: 18
- In-game name ( [MRc] Name ): [MRc] Mr. Lennon
- License (Demo/S1/S2): Demo
- Your Safety: 80,14%
- Favorite Track and car: Track: Blackwood_BL1, FBM
- Why you want to join MRc Team: I stay every day in the server and thats fun see a lot of members in a team with a good vibes.
- What do you expect from being in MRc: I hope to keep my bests times on track and take care of the problems you may have and take responsibility and be as active as possible.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Can I join to the team ???????? Im Mr. Lennon   Can I join to the team ???????? Im Mr. Lennon Empty2017-01-13, 7:36 pm

Hi Mate,

I have just looked back at the logs for the last 2 weeks & from what I have seen with insults against other drivers I would be 100% against this application. 

You called a few players idiots but what you said to Serg663 on Jan 12th is really not acceptable and would have earned you at least a kick & warning if I was on the server.

Also from the log file before you were not on the MRc servers for Nov or Dec.

Simon
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Can I join to the team ???????? Im Mr. Lennon   Can I join to the team ???????? Im Mr. Lennon Empty2017-01-14, 12:18 am

Simon is correct, First things we look for is if a person is friendly and helpful and respectful to others. While i know that serg663 is constantly racing unfair and causes accidents its in them situations where you can tell if someone is team material. 
I know its can be hard but giving abuse to anyone only causes tension and problems
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I join to the team ???????? Im Mr. Lennon   Can I join to the team ???????? Im Mr. Lennon Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I join to the team ???????? Im Mr. Lennon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Team :: Applications - Join to MRc-
Jump to: