MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

advertising for teams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cristina22

cristina22

advertising for teams Empty
PostSubject: advertising for teams   advertising for teams Empty2011-10-05, 9:40 am

well...me back Very Happy ....this is for my old friends for other team.....if you gonna try to recruit ppl for our team you gonna get ban......i never did that...all the racers i bring on mrc,i was talking personaly whit them....so ....dont know SAM,SWAT,RICKY if they agree whit that....i dont care if you have 1;11 ...go fuking do advertising for your team on google or CNN....not here....sorry for language and lets have a nice day all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: advertising for teams   advertising for teams Empty2011-10-05, 10:46 am

Welcome Back Cristina, nice to see you Smile

we have in the rule (!rule) number 6: No advertising or recruiting for Another team.
So all people make advertising for his team or its server will be banned.

So if you see racers do these things, you prevent them before or you banish them directly.

Have a nice day
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
EXE

EXE

PostSubject: Re: advertising for teams   advertising for teams Empty2011-10-07, 6:33 pm

hello all ! yes it is true, i can report the same thing. and they still advertise on MRc servers even today... its to bad for server image and integrity. the players that advertise they are indeed very good and fast players, but i think we can't alow that even if they are the best players... i like rules and i like everybody to respect them. have a nice day all Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: advertising for teams   advertising for teams Empty

Back to top Go down

advertising for teams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: