MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[SC]

Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour Empty
PostSubject: Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour   Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour Empty2017-06-16, 8:57 pm

Greetings!

First of all, I'm rather experienced LFS racer and F1 fan. Dozens of long races and lots of clean battles. Usually i know very well who is guilty or who is not, at least after watching replay.

Raced today on FBM server and after, (as i think for now) clean defense move got banned by highly incompetent admin.
First of all, i request server replay - unfortunately, i had no my own saved since not used to this situation.
Second, admin who allows to ban without enough words of  prove must without further words be banned himself from doing and judgment work. I did not act mean enough to not be worth of some words of reasoning behind ban.
Third, i suspect this admin had too small experience about what racing is and what is racing defence. But to make this accusation for sure, I ask for replay.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour   Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour Empty2017-06-16, 9:41 pm

SC,

Start off nice thread how many times can you insult me.

If you think that was fair driving then you have a lot to understand about racing on the MRc servers you put me on the grass because I was going to overtake you.

At that time a sorry would have solved it but no I question you and you argue back that's when I kick you.

You re join then rather than just racing you question my judgement so I banned you 12hrs this will be longer if I see you driving like that again.

Yes I'm a newbie to LFS and to admin Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour 2166846406
Back to top Go down
[SC]

PostSubject: Re: Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour   Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour Empty2017-06-16, 10:45 pm

You could just provide replay here and remove all questions from me and people who trust you.
Instead you hide behind lines of text.

If you experienced enough, you must know very well, that such situations are solved by independent people (not yourself) who did not participate in accident and, of course, by replay.

P.S. Since it's not proved yet, topic name must be "Possible...". But since you ban without any reasoning, it returns to topic name without proper reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour   Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour Empty2017-06-16, 11:13 pm

You post here insulting me and expect me to waste my time finding the replay LOL.

I have nothing to prove and nothing to hide so if another admin can look into this that would be great.
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour   Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour Empty2017-06-17, 9:43 pm

[SC] wrote:
Greetings!

First of all, I'm rather experienced LFS racer and F1 fan. Dozens of long races and lots of clean battles. Usually i know very well who is guilty or who is not, at least after watching replay.

Raced today on FBM server and after, (as i think for now) clean defense move got banned by highly incompetent admin.
First of all, i request server replay - unfortunately, i had no my own saved since not used to this situation.
Second, admin who allows to ban without enough words of  prove must without further words be banned himself from doing and judgment work. I did not act mean enough to not be worth of some words of reasoning behind ban.
Third, i suspect this admin had too small experience about what racing is and what is racing defence. But to make this accusation for sure, I ask for replay.

Thanks!

with mere 169 experience within lfs i do not think you can say any of our admins are less experienced than yourself, also its not just an admin who you insult but one of the team owners who happens to have a much much more experience than you unless you have another account with higher experience?
Regardless of what the ban was for i would say that the way you present yourself at the moment does not help
I have over 7 years experience in lfs and running servers and have worked with the admin in question for numerous years and always have and will have faith in any decision he makes or made
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
[SC]

PostSubject: Re: Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour   Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour Empty2017-06-17, 10:27 pm

Simon just proved that he is complete garbage banning again for false accusation of Safety Car, who appeared to be very adequate person who can understand things much better.

I don't want to met such garbage and kid as Simon anymore, so you can ban me forever.

To others, i strongly advise to talk only possible prove language - replay and not to put trust before facts.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour   Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour Empty2017-06-17, 10:46 pm

Obviously you are always right mate as I had nothing to do with the ban we have trusted people with admin rights & they decided to ban you not me.

I was just keeping track of your idiotic moves like waiting for me to exit the pit then block me when I 1st joined then being an idiot and reversing up the pit lane a few minutes later. I was just deciding on how long the ban was going to be for not when it would happen.

But I have followed your advice and banned you for 999 days don't worry I will also keep an eye out for any other accounts you might make.

And just so you know how bad my lfs experience is http://stats.airio.eu/EXD.aspx?U=simon1234   Only top 50 on exp charts http://stats.airio.eu/EXP.aspx?F=1

And I am admin on multiple Servers not just MRc.
Back to top Go down
realcamino
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
realcamino

PostSubject: Re: Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour   Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour Empty2017-06-18, 1:04 pm

[SC] wrote:
To others, i strongly advise to talk only possible prove language - replay and not to put trust before facts.

I think I was the admin who banned you for your last bad behaviour (just for 12hrs). Usually, I feel guilty to ban someone because it is never easy to have an unilateral decision.

But, in your case, thank you to have removed all of my guilty feelings !  : ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour   Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour Empty

Back to top Go down

Childish and unprofessional admin bechaviour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: