MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get 999 days ban for nothing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jakub888

How to get 999 days ban for nothing Empty
PostSubject: How to get 999 days ban for nothing   How to get 999 days ban for nothing Empty2017-07-21, 6:21 pm

1. Drive normally.
2. Wait for idiot admin Slowset, he will hit you, Dont wory you can have 100% rt
3. He will ban you for 6 days without any warning
4 Go on forum create topic and say that admin slowest is an idiot because he is... an idiot.
5. So now you have 999 days ban. 
6. f... logic Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead Cheerlead afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: How to get 999 days ban for nothing   How to get 999 days ban for nothing Empty2017-07-21, 6:28 pm

Just to clear things up these links show what kind of person Fresh Boy is and why he has managed to earn himself 999 days bans on his multiple accounts. 

He has to create this new thread to try and show himself in a good light but if you read the links he is not as innocent as he makes out.

https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t1759-dido-banned-me
https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t1910-admin-slowest
Back to top Go down
jakub888

PostSubject: Re: How to get 999 days ban for nothing   How to get 999 days ban for nothing Empty2017-07-21, 6:40 pm

Somehow I have not had a lot of trouble for the last few months until this idiot hit me. I'm not going to apologize to a guy who is stupider than me.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: How to get 999 days ban for nothing   How to get 999 days ban for nothing Empty2017-07-21, 6:53 pm

Ok its all sorted now anyway.
Back to top Go down
jakub888

PostSubject: Re: How to get 999 days ban for nothing   How to get 999 days ban for nothing Empty2017-07-21, 9:36 pm

be serious
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: How to get 999 days ban for nothing   How to get 999 days ban for nothing Empty2017-07-22, 10:14 pm

freshboy you are always crashing others by doing things such as slamming down your brakes or suddenly deacceleration when someone has draft among other stupid acts.. il guarantee you that any incident involving you was also caused by you

Boo hoo you been told off and punished for your bad driving and bad behaviour so now you moan. You was banned and will continue to be banned..

Here is a link to show that you also done the same on the AA servers 

http://airattackteam.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=805&pid=13556&highlight=freshboy#pid13556

I know you will try with new accounts and i will find and ban each of them and no using a vpn will raise suspicion and will get you banned as i would request you to connect without. There are so many factors i check that will show who you are that il ban
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: How to get 999 days ban for nothing   How to get 999 days ban for nothing Empty2017-07-23, 1:39 am

The crashing is bad enough but I cant post any chat logs as the language is terrible he is a total idiot and for me to say that he must be bad.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: How to get 999 days ban for nothing   How to get 999 days ban for nothing Empty2017-07-23, 5:02 pm

Simon wrote:
The crashing is bad enough but I cant post any chat logs as the language is terrible he is a total idiot and for me to say that he must  be bad.

A few times he had "brake tested" me and i thought maybe was me but then i saw him constantly doing it to others. 

@freshboy  -   You must have thought you was clever enough to do this and get away with it. But as your actions have shown on our server as as well as on AA servers you are far from smart and does not have respect in any aspect of life.  I will say thank you for one thing though and that is i managed to bring my children up to be nothing like the person you are. respect should be given regardless of being online or in person
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get 999 days ban for nothing   How to get 999 days ban for nothing Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get 999 days ban for nothing
Page 1 of 1