MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaint about Bish

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jonyboy

Complaint about Bish Empty
PostSubject: Complaint about Bish   Complaint about Bish Empty2017-07-21, 6:45 pm

Whenever anyone else crashes he doesn't do anything, however whenever i do the slightest teeniest thing he bans me without warning. It's getting really frustrated as i feel as though i am being treated different to others!!!
Back to top Go down
jakub888

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Bish   Complaint about Bish Empty2017-07-21, 6:55 pm

You are not alone  Complaint about Bish 2322626082
Back to top Go down
piieter420
Limad 2
Limad 2
piieter420

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Bish   Complaint about Bish Empty2017-07-21, 11:57 pm

you wont be kicked if you follow the rules
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Bish   Complaint about Bish Empty2017-07-22, 12:33 am

Bish is the fairest admin I have ever known ifyou're getting kick and banned you are definitely not following the rules.
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Bish   Complaint about Bish Empty2017-07-22, 9:55 pm

jonyboy wrote:
Whenever anyone else crashes he doesn't do anything, however whenever i do the slightest teeniest thing he bans me without warning. It's getting really frustrated as i feel as though i am being treated different to others!!!

first of all we require certain pb times and experience for the purpose of cleaner racing and even though you managed to get within them limits your driving is well below the standard expected for that level

Your accusation is as bad as your driving saftey. Considering that i only act on you and leave others i spend most of my server time going to spectate to sort those not following rules. The only time that its possible someone has gone unpunished is if i am driving(i know mad that i also like to race) and nobody either starts a vote or reports it to me, but then that is at the fault of those not reporting

You get kicked due to your driving across multiple laps making dangerous driving style aswell as other factors

Read the information in the following link,(it helps to understand and even i gained from it)

https://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Rules_of_Clean_Racing

https://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Rules_of_Clean_Racing#Contact

theres so much more

If you need help to improve then ask me and il happily make time to watch and help with the driving and setup also it would show a willingness to improve and not ruin races

Thank you simon , i swear that if i didnt spend the time actively admining my total laps amount would be double at approx 220.000 laps Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Bish   Complaint about Bish Empty2017-07-22, 10:05 pm

jakub888 wrote:
You are not alone  Complaint about Bish 2322626082

Over 7 years of racing and being an admin here before becoming one of the owners i have managed to act in professional manor without name calling but you come close to me not doing so 

But il refrain from doing so as we have 100000s of replays from the servers and id be shocked if even 1 of them shows you driving fair and not slamming your brakes on when someone has draft
I have met some not so bright people throughout my life but hats off to you for being the top one, you must think that we are not so bright to noticed your bad driving and crashing on purpose

I can quite easily and rightfully ban you for years to come and have enough proof of your bad driving to justify it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Bish   Complaint about Bish Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint about Bish
Page 1 of 1