MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another crasher

Go down 
+2
Simon
Unicorn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Unicorn

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-27, 11:34 pm

GTi server
name: tiagorafael
time: 28.11.2017 1:41 [MSC]
crashing

I talked to him, but he did not care.

ЗЫ. to Bish
Do not close the branch for answers to me, otherwise it's a one-way game.
*!PM* i'll try. Did not work out. admins I asked how correctly = not explained
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 12:24 am

Hi mate,

I will look into this when I get a chance.

Please dont dont go off-topic on other peoples threads create your own.

I dont mind if you post all your crash / hack reports on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 12:26 am

!pm is easy to use.

To add a driver for example you to add me is as follows

!pm + simon1234

Then to chat its just !pm
Back to top Go down
M@CI3K

M@CI3K

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 12:50 pm

We've managed to teach !pm basics to Mr. El.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 1:56 pm

Thank you very much, man. It is necessary to "blot" the fact on this matter, many may be and want to practice, but can not.
Appeal to all ADMINISTRATORS. Do not bant newcomers right away! Explain the rules! They do not know how to drive, for them it is not management, but FIGHT. They stupidly have no time to look at the chat, and they simply do not know some "chips" and server commands. Most come from the NFS, and for them LFS is like "heaven and earth."

ЗЫ.
Also I need to understand the siege with Khabales in chicane. He constantly kills me there in red kerb. Where can I write, if Bish closed all the branches for me (write where it is not closed).

server Gti
time: 28.11.2017 15:35 [MSC]
where: 1st lap, chicane
who: Xabales
lfsmanual*net/wiki/Rules_of_Clean_Racing
according to the rules, I'm wrong?
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 2:11 pm

=EL 34=

Can you enable multiplayer replay save in LFS then you can upload the replay to filedropper or similar and post the link here.

We will be quicker to respond as it is not easy to read logs and find the replays on the server. And would also give all admins a chance to reply as only 5/6 have full access to the server.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 2:28 pm

...but if something went wrong ...
let it be here

server Gti

time: 28.11.2017 16:25 [MSC]
where: 1st lap, last curve
who: N0RTHERNR0GUE (MRC North)
I do not cry, just pay attention ...
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 2:58 pm

first of all el 34 topics are closed when there is no logical reason to keep them open. For any new issues a new topic should be opened so if we need to refer back to it then we can easily

I have not checked the replay yet but as you said in a previous post do not ban new racers they just need help and guidance ect ect then northenrogue is one of them.
For what he lacks in driving skills at the moment he makes up for with being a nice guy who has a willingness to learn

If you are honest you have done such things while you have not been a new racer so instead of judging it would be more practical and all round good if you help him as your a capable driver who could improve him to not make such moves/mistakes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 3:04 pm

EL34

Yes you do cry I have watched the replay you totally messed up the corner before lost speed North caught you up. It looked like you left a gap which then closed he braked and taped you out racing incident he even apologised straight after.

EL34 if you want to race on MRC fine but do not drive here just to cause issues you were even trying to wind him up in chat before.

Nov 28 13:21:22 =EL 34= : ^L[MRc] North - u admin here?
Nov 28 13:21:25 [MRc] North : ^L:)
Nov 28 13:21:47 =EL 34= : ^L[MRc] North - i tolking with u now
Nov 28 13:21:56 [MRc] North : ^Li said Smile
Nov 28 13:21:59 [MRc] North : ^Lwhich means yes
Nov 28 13:22:21 =EL 34= : ^L[MRc] North - u writing in members list on forum?
Nov 28 13:22:30 [MRc] North : ^Lwhy you asking?
Nov 28 13:22:36 =EL 34= : ^Li see that
Nov 28 13:23:24 =EL 34= : ^Li see list update

Incident

Nov 28 13:24:25 [MRc] North : ^Lsorreh
Nov 28 13:24:25 =EL 34= : ^Lwhat a hell
Nov 28 13:24:36 [MRc] North : ^Li was in the outside braked earlier
Nov 28 13:24:40 [MRc] North : ^Lbut wasnt enough
Nov 28 13:24:56 [MRc] North : ^Li  didnt expect you braking
Back to top Go down
N0RTHERNR0GUE
Limad 2
Limad 2

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 3:18 pm

A crasher incident isn't just once tap tap incident. Its a person ramming people multiple times DELIBERATELY not UNINTENTIONALLY.
Back to top Go down
xabales
Limad 2
Limad 2

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 5:51 pm

A brief analysis of EL34 drive-style
(by xabales)
"server Gti
time: 28.11.2017 15:35 [MSC]
where: 1st lap, chicane
who: Xabales
lfsmanual*net/wiki/Rules_of_Clean_Racing
according to the rules, I'm wrong?"
YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG, NOBODY ELSE AGREES WITH YOU!

After racing  everyday for many hours because of the event running the last 2 months I feel like I don't have to upload any replay to justify my claims, I spend more time at MRc server than anybody else, admin or not, it was me and Crunchy2 Smile
I can describe the driving habits of many players like I'm gonna do now for EL34. So, if someone wants to doubt my opinion has to think twice.

1. Half of your chat lines are in Russian language. Usually, not always, mocking someone else with your fellow Russian friends. (no need to type them down)

2. It's impossible for you to know anything about my driving habits since you getting banned often.

3. I improved my pb by giving free pass to the faster racers and chase them, not by re-overtaking and delay the crap out of them. When a faster racer overtakes usually he has to change his line to achieve it, if you re-adjust your line, sometimes, you can get the place back right after the turn which is a BAD move since the only thing will happen is an eternal delay for both racers. Specially if you is the slower one. You and Yukohima are doing exactly this, delaying all the 1.33 racers, at least Yukohima can achieve 1.33 (barely like me, you can't). This is easily can be proved because when you fail to re-overtake that faster racer you end up 3-4 seconds away.

4. When someone is ready to overtake, you Russian dash-cam lover, you don't try to block him. Furthermore you make it easier for him I would say, and if he proves to be slow you get the place back, at least this what I am doing USUALLY. If you are so fan of the clean racing rules you should know that, I have never read them and I don't need to. So, instead of changing line last moment like you do, or changing line in the middle of the turn so as to occupy 2 racing lines like you do, or brake earlier/later according to the overtaker's movement so your lines be crossed at some point and crash like you do, I would advise you to follow and learn from the faster ones and achieve a good 1.33 time, it's sad to see you stuck at 1.34.28. (my pb full automatic:) All those days that you are banned you should do some hot-lapping.

5. About the overtaking at turn 1 or while in the chicane you are again wrong. You never check the position list and you always demand the other racer beside you to back off, despite if he is in higher place than you or he has the lead. Instead, you stick like a magnet noob and delay or cause crash. You completely ignore him and use 4/5 of the road to take the turn. While entering/diving into the turn 1 while having a car beside you have to hold your line during the whole turn, instead, you change immediately line after the peak of the turn closing the path for the other racer, usually leading to a crash.

6. You have a perception problem, you can't observe yourself.
"where: 1st lap, chicane
who: Xabales"
After being taken out numerous times by you in turns and specially at turn1 because of your bad driving habits, sometimes like this one, I did exactly what you do, flat out throughout the turn totally ignoring you and where we will end up, so I guess you don't like when someone else is driving like you do, good point, ty.
You forgot to mention that I had the lead and that afterwards in same race you spin my car, like a good revenge noob you are, kudos.

7. Karma is a bitch, you get back what you give. Try to be polite on track, I try it and it works 9/10 times. Mainly because I am a no-lifer this period of time and spend so much time racing on the same server I didn't want to disturb other players who were joining for a couple races a day by constantly trying to overtake or hold my place, so gradually I gave free pass to almost everyone, including you. What I saw amazed me, most of the racers, faster or not, started giving me back the place easier whenever they had a crash/exit/delay or I was trying to overtake them or in the case were I was having a really good lap, that helped me a lot to distinguish the good ones from the bad ones. You belong to the bad group. So yes, if you keep the same strategy all you will get back from me is exactly your behavior, nothing more nothing less.

8. Ban is working. After your long lasting ban which started when you said some "love" words to MacGyver, I observed that now you are not so rude as you used to be.

9. Open your eyes. Everytime a race ends you should check the times of all racers. It's good to know who is near you and perform close battles with him.
For the slower ones whenever you see them on track just be more cautious cause they are more likely to drive bad and you don't need to involved in a crash with them, avoid them, sometimes when you are about to overtake them their instinct goes wild and they do bad moves to hold the place, predict them and give some time usually after 1-2 turns they go out of the track by themselves.
For the faster ones you need to know them so whenever you see them on track to chase them, not delay them, the goal is to become faster. Even if you fight it for a few turns/laps which is good, pressure is good, I don't see the point delaying them with stupid noobish tricks all 4 laps, like you and Yukohima do. Delay is bad and causes crashes. You will learn that when you race in other servers with 30 players and 30 laps.. the hard way, if you have already performed such races it's very sad that you haven't come up to similar conclusions like mine.

10. When you enter the server, and not only this one, I have noticed that you chat a lot before you start racing, giving people advice mainly about their suspension, dampers etc., since you are a so good mechanic and can detect suspension and handling problems with a naked eye I wonder why you still suck being so far from the 1.33 club. 

I have in mind more to write down but I think it will be a waste of even more time, trying to make someone better is a bad idea when you know he is not aware of the fact that he has to become better, and it is a waste time also because I will give to EL34 even more things and points to disagree.

That's all folks.
The possibility for me to reply to any comment is not likely, the possibility to reply to EL34 comment is mathematically impossible.

the end is near...
Back to top Go down
Unicorn

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 6:45 pm

Simon wrote:
...he braked...
Yes you that ... probably I was right with your illness: you have vision problems! 1. Yes, he caught up. 2. There was no overtaking process, and who is overtaking in this place. 3. The whole turn pushing me into the barrel with full gas ... I did not just write "just pay attention".
Just revised the portraits from the non-salt chambers from the cockpits.
...and my line of entry into the turn is as clean as a tear, and I as a chord passed exactly near the apex.
(its not инсульт) peace.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 7:02 pm

I am fed up with your insults you have had so many chances find another server to harass as you are now permanently banned from MRc.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 7:20 pm

You are banned until : 2020-08-23 19:03 UTC
That is for another : 998 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes
It's a remarkable one-sided attitude not to respond to clearly stated questions, hiding behind a "spiritual trauma."
1. understand the situation with North (namely the decision taken by Simon)

2. What I now broke in the race to cost 998 days of rest?
To my regret, I have nothing but time and a screenshot. On my side only the mind of a higher authority.
Simon comes in and immediately bans me.

... the judge just peeks through the rag, we call it "non-rp". Hey, Simon, what are you arguing for?
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 7:32 pm

Im finished with this guy if another admin disagrees with my decision im happy to chat about it in the members section. Including all previous bans replays and log files.

I won't be responding to EL34 again.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-28, 7:48 pm

"I won't be responding to EL34 again."
you still have not answered to merge! 1. You lied 2. You ran away. 3. When I call you to account, you BANISH me. This is a 100% judge.

on the current situation you are RETURNING.

Now for that ban? Why does the term of this "punishment" depend? 1. What did I do now, a "worthy" ban? 2. "Worthy" SUCH ban? You came in = BAN.

What is so serious? These actions are worthy of the post of the ADMINISTRATOR?
Like Monza, you may not love me, but act according to your regalia and rules MUST.

FOR THIS MOMENT, I CONSIDER THIS SITUATION AS .... and actually think up.

If the weight of the rider as Mikke is interesting - he saw everything ... yes, actually you have access to the replays.
Back to top Go down
N0RTHERNR0GUE
Limad 2
Limad 2

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-29, 3:20 am

We don't care anymore.'ran away,lied' is untrue.The admins check the replays to see what happended.We are fed up with you and we have told you that you can go to another server instead of MRc.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-29, 2:22 pm

"don't care anymore..."
in fact of the matter
First, repeat yourself from different places, my and my opponent (also pay attention to work with pedals, so do in F1, evaluate the logs).
Immediately clear that you do not know, if you say so. You interpret not in fact, and describe in general words, by which you can understand anything. I did not do anything that could result in a lifetime ban.
Back to top Go down
N0RTHERNR0GUE
Limad 2
Limad 2

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-29, 3:03 pm

'insulting an admin' totally isn't in the rules.And that is the worst possible thing you could ever do in MRc!You know what?We are fed up with you and your behavior. You even dared to report me for a crash which was completely your fault,and I have also seen you blocking.And by the way,your line is super messy and inconsistent.I didn't even dare to go behind you during GTI unless needed.You are probably a 10 year old kid sitting behind a screen on his family's desktop.That probably a fact on why you didn't state your age.'my and my opponent','so do in f1' and 'what a hell' proves that your spelling is off point.I don't even know why you are starting to act mr 'Smart Ass' while replying to us. When xabales drove in your lines and did everything you did,you did not like it. So why did you do it to others even though you didn't like it when people did it to you?You tell simon 'you ran away' but he actually checked the logs and looked.I know why you didn't post the MPR.Because you knew you were completely wrong and was probably relying on luck.Well goodluck trying to GTI in a different lonely server.I don't even think you should ban appeal.I will probably not reply to your next post if it is BS.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-29, 7:12 pm

Rave. Mixed in a bunch of horses, people (Lermontov, "Borodino"). Everything fell into one heap: administration, behavior, accident, age, spelling, Khabales, fell on the person ... and nothing, no specific answers to specific questions.

1. If the possibilities of the forum were allowed, would attach a repeat.

2. You blame, - you and prove. Prison of innocence, you know about this, son.

ps. please blame for Google's mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty2017-11-29, 7:58 pm

Locked as matter is now solved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another crasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: another crasher   another crasher Empty