MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

no admins in rallycross

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
valentinorossithedoctor
Limad 2
Limad 2
valentinorossithedoctor

no admins in rallycross Empty
PostSubject: no admins in rallycross   no admins in rallycross Empty2017-12-09, 11:44 pm

Hi, I wanted to ask if there is any admin that can connect daily in the rallycross. Recently these days it seems like a demolition derby server. and troll people. To see if they could put some admin or put admin to MTS, or to me, that we are correct people competing. Greetings and thank you no admins in rallycross 2568717232
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: no admins in rallycross   no admins in rallycross Empty2017-12-10, 6:11 pm

Hi! Thanks for pointing that out. I went there and it sure seemed like a worksite for admin. Do we have any active members in rallycross?
Back to top Go down
RJ_EsT
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
RJ_EsT

PostSubject: Re: no admins in rallycross   no admins in rallycross Empty2017-12-10, 6:14 pm

Hi
We have 3 demo servers, mostly limads/admins drive in gti and fbm servers. Not much drives in rally, but post replays etc so we can look them through.

Also y can make application too.
Back to top Go down
valentinorossithedoctor
Limad 2
Limad 2
valentinorossithedoctor

PostSubject: Re: no admins in rallycross   no admins in rallycross Empty2017-12-10, 6:50 pm

Okay I will try to put the replays. It is true that we run few rallycross, but we try to make it as much as possible to a simrace.Thanks all (:
Back to top Go down
Spe1l
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: no admins in rallycross   no admins in rallycross Empty2017-12-10, 10:51 pm

I join the RallyX server from time to time but i know very little about the rules there. How ever i noticed today alot of drivers seem to not race and do a warm up lap then hot lap.
Back to top Go down
valentinorossithedoctor
Limad 2
Limad 2
valentinorossithedoctor

PostSubject: Re: no admins in rallycross   no admins in rallycross Empty2017-12-10, 11:56 pm

The rules I think are the same as the other circuits. Maybe you can allow a little more contact. YES, When you arrived we were trying to do a warm up lap to do the faster lap haha: D Thank you very much SPE1L for notifying the owner, and thanks to the owner for qualifying and race and a minimum time to enter 1.15;)
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: no admins in rallycross   no admins in rallycross Empty2017-12-11, 1:00 am

No Problem it was set up earlier and for some reason has reverted to original settings.

I had some spare time just now & I have also applied the !ex lock at !50 so hopefully new accounts will take longer to cause issues.

Rossi as Budz mentioned apply to join the Team you have already proven yourself so have a good chance unless u have annoyed any MRc admin lol!

https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/f20-applications-join-to-mrc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no admins in rallycross   no admins in rallycross Empty

Back to top Go down

no admins in rallycross
Page 1 of 1