MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help with split

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

Need help with split - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-20, 3:00 pm

Glad to help you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-20, 3:41 pm

But anyway, for most BL2 races 3 - 5 laps clutch is without problems even if you dont lift throttle. Problems can appear if you drive 8+ laps without lift.

It also depends if you are using manual or auto clutch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 11:36 am

OK used profiler success, i got to get used to it. i have noticed when down shifting 2 gears rapidly (i think im in the right gear) but it only shifted down 1 ? Was on MRc rally server 4 lap and was getting run over-hence my fault was trying sams 250 wheel lock which is big differance to what i run 580 wheel lock. Does all use (lock differential) or other? XFG? And SWAT i did see you turn a 1.08.11 lap (impressive) but forgot to save replay to watch your line and shift points and braking zone my bad. Maybe i need fresh set (LOL)

thx skybot
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 11:42 am

skybot wrote:
OK used profiler success, i got to get used to it. i have noticed when down shifting 2 gears rapidly (i think im in the right gear) but it only shifted down 1 ? Was on MRc rally server 4 lap and was getting run over-hence my fault was trying sams 250 wheel lock which is big differance to what i run 580 wheel lock. Does all use (lock differential) or other? XFG? And SWAT i did see you turn a 1.08.11 lap (impressive) but forgot to save replay to watch your line and shift points and braking zone my bad. Maybe i need fresh set (LOL)

thx skybot

ok...my advice....take a good set from a limad and start work whit him a few days,weeks,,,do not expect to do wr from 1 day...have pacience and practice one good set...i did this mistake to change sets from 1 day to other...i m not expert on rally,but probably is the same thing like fbm....
good day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 11:44 am

cristina22 wrote:
skybot wrote:

thx skybot

ok...my advice....take a good set from a limad and start work whit him a few days,weeks,,,do not expect to do wr from 1 day...have pacience and practice one good set...i did this mistake to change sets from 1 day to other...i m not expert on rally,but probably is the same thing like fbm....
good day Very Happy

one more thing...dont look at swat time...he is a freak of nature on rally lol!
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 11:59 am

yes have made same mistake and have learned from that (leave set alone)lol!

my pb is 1.08.88 in rally MRc (but always looking to improve) and run 108.xx more consitantly not just one lap but at least 2 in a row. And i do run faster when following a faster driver

and have been wanting to go to FBM and try running there will be looking to try your set for FBM and give you a run lol!
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 12:07 pm

skybot wrote:

my pb is 1.08.88 in rally MRc (but always looking to improve) and run 108.xx more consitantly not just one lap but at least 2 in a row. And i do run faster when following a faster driver

and have been wanting to go to FBM and try running there will be looking to try your set for FBM and give you a run lol!

sure my friend...you can race in any server you want,....its free at the time.....now i m playing a dump girl and pretend i didnt understent your inuendo Laughing
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 12:18 pm

cristina22 wrote:
skybot wrote:

sure my friend...you can race in any server you want,....its free at the time.....now i m playing a dump girl and pretend i didnt understent your inuendo Laughing
u turning clown?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 12:21 pm

no there is no inuendo i want to race been want to try FBM but i may be to old and not have fast enough reactions to race there Sad

skybot
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 12:22 pm

skybot wrote:

yea it is good racing we will all giv u a run:lol!:
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 12:46 pm

sure,sure....pls give a run all,but dont finish in 5minutes...i saw that before....i m talking about race lol!
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 12:59 pm

cristina22 wrote:
sure,sure....pls give a run all,but dont finish in 5minutes...i saw that before....i m talking about race lol!
i can finnish in 112.81 hehe i hav done that before:lol!:
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 1:00 pm

i can cook a chiken faster lol!
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 1:04 pm

well,,,its not in the topic,but i like to see our members to joke every day like this on portal and on servers too...make ppl relax...
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 1:11 pm

cristina22 wrote:
well,,,its not in the topic,but i like to see our members to joke every day like this on portal and on servers too...make ppl relax...
hope u come with me in a fbm race tomorrow.

sorry my englaise is bad cos its laite:lol!:
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 1:20 pm

speed demon 78 wrote:
cristina22 wrote:

sorry....i strugle to get my pb time....i dont need 1;12 racers ...make me have a depresion psihicaly lol!
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 1:31 pm

is that chicken ------------------>Baked -broiled -fried or boiled in 112.xx because i love chicken now me hungry:lol!:

skybot
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 1:33 pm

cristina22 wrote:
speed demon 78 wrote:
cristina22 wrote:

sorry....i strugle to get my pb time....i dont need 1;12 racers ...make me have a depresion psihicaly lol!

sorry bab...you know i m joking...still love you ....you alien 1;12.....take some sleep and dont try for wr Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 2:24 pm

skybot wrote:
is that chicken ------------------>Baked -broiled -fried or boiled in 112.xx because i love chicken now me hungry:lol!:

skybot

nice skybot...dont know you,but seems to have a sense of humor very hight....like you Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 2:27 pm

cristina22 wrote:
skybot wrote:

skybot

nice skybot...dont know you,but seems to have a sense of humor very hight....like you Surprised Surprised

sorry high i mean....i have to wright good or my teacher SWAT is gonna slap me again....S O F T W A R E lol!
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 2:47 pm

cristina22 wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
skybot wrote:

thx skybot

good day Very Happy

one more thing...dont look at swat time...he is a freak of nature on rally lol!

Then you probably never seen Sam or RUS laps Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 3:18 pm

cristina22 wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
speed demon 78 wrote:
cristina22 wrote:

sorry bab...you know i m joking...still love you ....you alien 1;12.....take some sleep and dont try for wr Laughing Laughing

yeah bab i was thinking of hooking up the iv n doing a wr:) but yea better hav some sleeep:lol!:
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 4:01 pm

cristina22 wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
skybot wrote:

skybot

sorry high i mean....i have to wright good or my teacher SWAT is gonna slap me again....S O F T W A R E lol!

wut, mi ingliš is not rily gut. Very Happy Im not slapping girls. Smile only teacher's touch. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with split   Need help with split - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with split
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Live for Speed :: Live for Speed-
Jump to: