MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the monkys - report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azyerr

the monkys - report Empty
PostSubject: the monkys - report   the monkys - report Empty2018-10-22, 2:26 pm

So, in the replay, you can see me and the guy in 1st having a bit of a battle, he squeezes me, i had no where to go, and so i span him round. He then spectates out of rage, comes back onto the circuit when i'm on the start finish straight, sits behind akira for the straight, goes onto the grass full speed to hit me off mid corner. 

ufile.io/z721u
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: the monkys - report   the monkys - report Empty2018-10-22, 2:46 pm

The situation where the contact happens the first time, is hard to blame 100% either drivers. Azyer was just getting side of him coming to a corner, and the other guy didn't take that into account(didnt see / thought Azyer would back up).

Aside of that racing incident, he then proceeds to torpedo Azyer on the next corner trough grass, and then on the next lap flat outs Azyer into another dimension.

I give him (the monkys) a week cool off.

edit. went to GTi server and there he was with same in-game name but with different account (monin). Gave 10 days bans for each account

edit2. he came with 3rd account (parincho!) to insult me, I'm flattered. I leaved his main account (the monkys) with 10days but other accounts 999 days.

the monkys - report Screenshot%20%2863%29
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: the monkys - report   the monkys - report Empty2018-10-22, 6:40 pm

We need an invitation only server when your not on the list your not getting in LOL.

On a plus note its not me upsetting people this time.
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: the monkys - report   the monkys - report Empty2018-10-22, 6:51 pm

If he tries to contact I will guide him to you Simon. You worked in the distribution business if I remember correctly, so you can handle the reclamations, ok Razz
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: the monkys - report   the monkys - report Empty2018-10-22, 8:53 pm

Yes just direct him to the complaints department the monkys - report 1770303465
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the monkys - report   the monkys - report Empty

Back to top Go down

the monkys - report
Page 1 of 1