MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shamz Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShamzOut

Shamz Application Empty
PostSubject: Shamz Application   Shamz Application Empty2018-11-29, 12:11 am

LFSW Username: truckloader
PB time: 1.12.76 (BL Historic, FBM)
In-game name: Big Shamz
License: S2
Safety: 80.06% (updated)
Favorite track and car: BL Historic, FOX
Why you want to join MRc team:
I want to join MRc mainly for racing purposes as well as making new friends who I can learn from and enjoying the racing experience. I was a member of GU of which has disbanded over a year now. I was the leader of the racing division, which hosted a weekly racing league until we disbanded.
What do you expect from being in MRc:
I personally expect help and tutoring to become a better and faster racer and team mate, even though I have years of experience in that aspect.

Last edited by ShamzOut on 2018-11-29, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

Shamz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shamz Application   Shamz Application Empty2018-11-29, 12:15 pm

I don't recall any troubles regarding you. I haven't raced with you much either, so if some member has more experience with truckloader please respond.

I looked some of your older posts on lfsforum promoting the weekly racing league. I can see you are passionate and have put time to improve this game.

edit. Raise that safety to 80% and you meet all the requirements also. If Mrc server is empty, join and others will follow (yesterday joined to empty server and in 15min there were 9 drivers)

Last edited by gemini 95 on 2018-11-29, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

Shamz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shamz Application   Shamz Application Empty2018-11-29, 8:42 pm

I'm not sure myself I was going to say yes, but I checked your recent activity and this month you have only raced a few times on MRc.
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

Shamz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shamz Application   Shamz Application Empty2018-11-29, 9:01 pm

Another thing I noticed while spectating you today, starting a ban vote for mistake is not advised.

General reminder to all: It's super important, especially for admins with instant kicks and bans, to set all emotions aside when making those decisions.

This application is on a trial period for now, while we can evaluate your fitment to our team, and you can get to know our team members and principles better.
Back to top Go down
icelord
Limad 3
Limad 3
icelord

Shamz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shamz Application   Shamz Application Empty2018-11-30, 9:35 am

Agree with Simon. I dont remember seeing you on the server till last night when i raced a bit with you.
I do remember that because you overtook a bunch of guys on the straight in a reckless way and after the second corner (after the straight) you were a car lenght behind me (i saw your entire car in the mirror). I entered in that corner with a guy (he was in my left and i had the interior) and you dive bombed me even when you saw that we were already 2 in that corner. 3 people in that particular part of the track is kinda impossible. That was a newbie thing to do. 
Ok... now i understand that everyone makes mistakes. We are not robots, we are humans.

I have few tips for you:
- read this: https://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Rules_of_Clean_Racing
- try to improve your pb. in that way you will spend more time on the server and you will get to know our team better.
- also try to be a fair driver, do not be impatient to pass a guy in front of you as fast as possible in weird corners. Dont be like verstappen, be like hamilton.

But for now in my opinion i don't think you are ready to be a MRc member.
Don't take it personally.
See you on the track!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shamz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shamz Application   Shamz Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shamz Application
Page 1 of 1