MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashton Champion

Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself) Empty
PostSubject: Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)   Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself) Empty2019-03-11, 4:11 pm

People involved:

Ashton Champion
Wallu
[MRC] b1sh

So at Blackwood I was Position 3
Wallu was Position 4
B1sh was Position 5

Wallu, who was trying to pass me, could not because I was running defensive, Wallu said it was clean, while b1sh goes on to say I was blocking.
So basically im running defensively when I randomly loose connection, I rejoin to b1sh saying I was blocking, I then go on to say I was running defensive, which is what the actually person trying to pass me said I was doing, b1sh goes on to ban me, and Wallu says "he did nothing wrong" , referring to me.

Race was at 3/11/19 3:23 PM UTC, you will know it when on lap 1 turn 1 b1sh almost spin, the incident was about all of lap 1 PAST Turn 1

Thanks for any help that comes from this.

- Ashton Champion / DrummerHummer
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)   Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself) Empty2019-03-11, 4:18 pm

Replay
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)   Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself) Empty2019-03-11, 4:58 pm

Your steering was quite constant and you didn't weave. One move was little late and wallu did tap you, but nothing drastic. 
In Bish's perspective it looked more extreme, because your initial line looked like defensive move, and another move after that looked like too much weaving. 

But having looked it in your seat I'm comfortable to unban.

The main rule to this kind of situations is: you can move from your line and return to your initial line once per straight. Someone can correct if I'm mistaken. These moves must happen early enough so car in the back has time to react and doesn't hit you.
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)   Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself) Empty2019-03-11, 6:39 pm

Gemini this is where you need experience, you are looking at one race and this incident happened over the space of multiple. You can over-ride a members ban if you see it is needed. But always discuss it when it comes to a supad

He stayed in the way on blue flag and had also been warned by RJ and he changed his line multiple times and then said "b1sh stop being a little crybaby and learn to pass"

Never doubt a decision i make , i've been doing this for 10 years with MRc

Also read the following regarding the rule 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/16416932

"
The new rule is [url=http://argent.fia.com/web/fia-public.nsf/FE4C9612DB18AD8BC125797B00344B65/%24FILE/1-2012 SPORTING REGULATIONS 07-12-2011.pdf]article 20.3 of the F1 sporting regulations[/url] . The new rule, officially published on Wednesday, forbids drivers from moving back on to the racing line if they have moved off it to defend"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)   Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself) Empty2019-03-11, 7:32 pm

Thanks for the link, was slightly different than I thought.
Will discuss on supad bans in future.
I keep on being sceptical on bans. We do this for the drivers and it's their right. Keeps up the high standard also when we can talk openly.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)   Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself) Empty2019-03-11, 8:37 pm

He was given a chance and still could not drive fair .

With 3 admin connected wearing the tag He blocked 3 racers from overtaking in less than 1 lap.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)   Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself) Empty2019-03-11, 11:15 pm

gemini 95 wrote:
Thanks for the link, was slightly different than I thought.
Will discuss on supad bans in future.
I keep on being sceptical on bans. We do this for the drivers and it's their right. Keeps up the high standard also when we can talk openly.

Thats the keyword 'discussion', as a ban does not have to be from one specific incident and could be due to multiple incidents over days or weeks. Others on the team will see i have had that much experience and time spent on the servers i can tell you before someone is a problem that they are about to become one 

Imagine just under 10 years dealing with it, in a job that amount of time makes someone a pro at it and i can always guarantee my bans are justified. Look at how he has gone on to get banned after he was unbanned

I would not have banned for the last incident if it not for the previous ones he done resulting in a ban warning from RJ and myself
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)   Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself) Empty2019-03-24, 4:06 pm

Just to add that ashton had come and said sorry for the incident and i have told him that the past is the past and to make it a fresh start, he seemed genuinely sorry for the incident
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)   Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself) Empty2019-04-07, 12:42 am

Hi Bish,

His fresh start lasted long admitted to bump drafting in the event, then crashed out Gemini and got banned for 12hour. Then decided to insult me on discord chat so is now on 999 I have said to apologise to me on here and I will unban.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)   Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself) Empty2019-04-07, 2:34 am

In regards to the issue with Simon. 4/6/19

First of all, I would like to state that I am sorry. The issue was nothing personal. I just want to be able to race and have no hard feelings between a driver and the owner of the league. Id just like for all this to be basically forgot about, and we all continue to have fun doing the one thing we all love. Racing.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)   Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself) Empty2019-04-07, 2:40 am

I will unban tomorrow but any more issues ban will be permernant.
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)   Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself) Empty2019-04-07, 2:54 am

permernant, not sounding any good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)   Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban to Ashton Champion/ DrummerHummer (myself)
Page 1 of 1