MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Possible MRT Karting League!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashton Champion

A Possible MRT Karting League! Empty
PostSubject: A Possible MRT Karting League!   A Possible MRT Karting League! Empty2019-06-05, 12:57 am

Recently it has came to mind to me to try to create a MRT League for LFS. However, since I am poor and the fact that I love MRc I want to try to make this a MRc League. 

Here is why we should try to make this a thing! The first reason is to have closer racing, as we know the MRT has slower speeds allowing for tighter racing, but good racers wont be slowed down too much! Second, there is no active MRT League, with there being no current MRT League on LFS this would be a perfect time for the already popular MRc to get more popularity and do something different! Third reason we should have an MRT League is due to its different, the MRT is the only Go-Kart in LFS and it would be interesting to start a league with it!

The works: So as I was thinking, we should not try to do a 40 Go-Kart race at every track, it should be different for different tracks, for example, a race at South City Classic (SO1) could be a full 40 car race, while a track like Westhill Karting could be a 20 car race and this is how! 

Setup: For a track like Westhill Karting we could to something like this: We have a field of 40 drivers, so we have 4 heat races of 10 cars each, the top 5 in each heat race move to the Main Race which would have 20 cars. 

So far the idea is coming along well. If you want to see this come together as an MRc League please leave a reply to show interest! Any questions please contact me on discord at iiScottDixon#0588 on Discord!
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: A Possible MRT Karting League!   A Possible MRT Karting League! Empty2019-06-05, 1:09 am

I have said to Ashton if he can enough people showing interest here. We will discuss it in the members section, I'm not sure myself don't think the MRT will get that many racers. But if we get interest its definitely worth looking into.
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: A Possible MRT Karting League!   A Possible MRT Karting League! Empty2019-06-05, 6:37 am

I am in, but the the structure has to be thought out well. It has to be adaptive to different number of drivers. Also having to watch three races before you can race is not optimal.

edit. The target is to make solid and interesting races, not matter if there are 5 or 35 drivers. I have some ideas that i will post later.
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: A Possible MRT Karting League!   A Possible MRT Karting League! Empty2019-06-05, 8:07 pm

Here is a format idea:

Qualy: One by one, must only do one timed lap. Race director gives permission to leave pits to everyone separately. 

Race: 10min race. Little break. Then 10min race with reverse starting order.

Could have flying start in races. In this format everyone could race at once, and structure resembles karting races (multiple short sprints). If more than 20 people shows up then we could think about heats etc.
Back to top Go down
HappyD
Limad 3
Limad 3
HappyD

PostSubject: Re: A Possible MRT Karting League!   A Possible MRT Karting League! Empty2019-06-08, 9:18 am

Pretty good format idea Gemi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Possible MRT Karting League!   A Possible MRT Karting League! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Possible MRT Karting League!
Page 1 of 1