MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rule change required to make fair decisions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
donkey636

donkey636

Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty
PostSubject: Rule change required to make fair decisions   Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty2011-11-19, 12:36 pm

A rule change is required with regards to Admins saving replays when someone is banned or kicked, this will mean the true evidence and nature of the ban will be available for all to see and decision should be solely based on that evidence.

Should the MRC admins believe someone is causing trouble for no reason and constantly being a problem a folder should be created with a minimum of 10 full replays to support any claims made against the individual concerned. this should be reviewed by MRC management to make a decision before any ban is given

All players that are banned and feel this was unjustified and was initiated by a member of admin should stop playing the game immediately (this will keep the replay and the evidence you require tp pursue the matter further), then go to the MPR folder and review the incident yourself, if you still feel it was unjust after you have reviewed the replay report it to the MRC team with a post in the complaints forum.

Back to top Go down
EXE

EXE

PostSubject: Re: Rule change required to make fair decisions   Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty2011-11-19, 2:58 pm

your idea it's not bad in definition, but if you have read'd the anounce on the forum, maybe you should know by now that the replay's are automaticaly saved, and if need'd the admin's can watch them and decide if a player was banned for a good or less good reason Wink

nice day all Smile
Back to top Go down
donkey636

donkey636

PostSubject: Re: Rule change required to make fair decisions   Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty2011-11-19, 9:25 pm

EXE wrote:
your idea it's not bad in definition, but if you have read'd the anounce on the forum, maybe you should know by now that the replay's are automaticaly saved, and if need'd the admin's can watch them and decide if a player was banned for a good or less good reason Wink

nice day all Smile

That is supposed to be true but when i gave dates a couple of months ago they were not found.
This or something like this puts the duty on the person banning to prove what they say.

You cant go on the server and complain and when you bring it to the forum people stick together and provide no evidence as i have found.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Rule change required to make fair decisions   Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty2011-11-19, 9:51 pm

donkey636 wrote:
EXE wrote:

nice day all Smile

That is supposed to be true but when i gave dates a couple of months ago they were not found.
This or something like this puts the duty on the person banning to prove what they say.

You cant go on the server and complain and when you bring it to the forum people stick together and provide no evidence as i have found.

I THINK SAM TOLD U TO GO AWAY.YOU ARE SO STUBBORN....HOPE HE BANS YOU FROM FORUM COS HE SAID HE WOULD:lol!:
Back to top Go down
donkey636

donkey636

PostSubject: Re: Rule change required to make fair decisions   Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty2011-11-19, 10:17 pm

speed demon 78 wrote:
donkey636 wrote:
EXE wrote:

nice day all Smile

I THINK SAM TOLD U TO GO AWAY.YOU ARE SO STUBBORN....HOPE HE BANS YOU FROM FORUM COS HE SAID HE WOULD:lol!:

Dont shout ;~)
I started this topic for good intentions. i am not allowed to give thoughts that may improve the game play and fair racing perception of the server.

I was hoping people would leave constructive thoughts and ideas.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Rule change required to make fair decisions   Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty2011-11-19, 10:59 pm

our system works good,why is it so hard for you to just go away? you must be stupid?

10 replays omg we might aswell take it to the supreme court:lol!:
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Rule change required to make fair decisions   Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty2011-11-20, 12:05 am

to start with you say should be 10 replays to support a ban,so thats ten times that people must endure somebodys bad antics before can even start a decision on a ban..what you dont seem to get is that we are supads which is a level above admin and also means that our judgement is to be trusted on making decisions..if you allowed somebody to wreak havoc for a few races then you lose racers that wont bother coming to the servers.My policie is if someone is crashing i always tell them to be careful and is it there setup thats a problem and then either help them if required or watch them for another incident.

Also i must add that we trust each other without trust we wouldnt be as one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Rule change required to make fair decisions   Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty2011-11-20, 12:10 am

Thumbs up Bish. Rule change required to make fair decisions 7410

Yea, thats little crazy idea to have 10 full replays before ban. I never had this much evidence to any ban I ever gave to some driver. 1-3 replays are often enough to prove guilt and rule breaking.

Edit// We really cannot make replay of every ban given on MRc servers. There are cases when we dont need any replay, because driver clearly violated rules and Admin/Supad can ban him on his own judgement. This is just our hobby and cant spend 8 hours a day with evidence every stupid ban on server.
Actualy there is around 140 - 160 banned drivers on servers I think. Can you imagine how much work it be to prove every ban? I believe if you would be admin you also would not do that so precisely. Laughing

Last edited by skswat on 2011-11-20, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Rule change required to make fair decisions   Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty2011-11-20, 12:14 am

yeah mate i agree.also a racer can do enough in one race to support a ban.like driving wrong way and crashing or plainly crashing on purpose

thanks mate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Rule change required to make fair decisions   Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty2011-11-20, 12:20 am

We must say that most of banned drivers are not complaining anyway because they are aware what they did on servers. So saving replays and posting on forum as evidence for everyone would be wasting of time for us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Rule change required to make fair decisions   Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty2011-11-20, 1:10 am

i must say thanks to bish and swat for the support in explaing the situation so even a donkey can understand:D
Back to top Go down
donkey636

donkey636

PostSubject: Thank uou   Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty2011-11-21, 7:35 pm

It,s nice to see you all have given good reasons and opinions about the workability of such an idea..
Thank you .
Kind regards pdonkyd

Back to top Go down
PiCuR

PostSubject: Re: Rule change required to make fair decisions   Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty2011-11-22, 8:01 pm

This topic was a bit tl;dr for me, sorry for that, I only read the 1st 2 comments, but I think that players who behaves well and obey the rules dont have to fair of any admins, or anyone. Who makes bad decisions in races, race agressively, crash others, or ignore some rules will get the proper punishment, and I dont think that they have place to race on our servers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rule change required to make fair decisions   Rule change required to make fair decisions Empty

Back to top Go down

Rule change required to make fair decisions
Page 1 of 1