MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New championship to WIN an S2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cristina22

cristina22

New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: www   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 6:25 am

HELLO ALL.first i want to congratulate SAM for giving the oportunity to demo racers to win s2.very nice gester.but whit that some problems coming .i thing all the agresivity from last few weeks from a part of our members come from trying to make many points and they forgot to thing reasonable.so SAM my proposition to you,so we can avoind this kind of problems is this:i dont know how many s2 you put for win,but a good thing is to do that:let 75% from that amount of s2 for general racers whit the same condition to win and the other 25% from s2 just for our members.for our members we could do every friday or saturday evening 1 event per week on gp track,12-15 laps,1 pitstop.this way we avoid all incidents,ppl freaking out on server and other bad things.
its just o proposal so pls dont kill me.

BEST DAY ALL!!

and i am very disapoited whit some members!!you know everybody respects me!!BECOUSE I AM VERY FAIR WHIT ALL RACERS!!...racers who are limads here for 1 race after 1month missing and do shit...

all our supads,limads have 20 and older from what i know...have work,wifes,girfriends and a life .so.for me is very scary when im see a limad tell that on chat server or forum....YOU RUIN MY RACE,MY LIFE,MY ALL LIFE AQND SHIT...hell noooo...for me that s a kid who dont know good maniers or a older racers who wife make his life misarable and he come to show his frustrasion here...i know i m trying to make this post to make ppl laught,but is still a very serious problem for a comunity whiy rules....any comunity...games,real life.....you guys you dont understand very much 1 thing....a lot of you come and go between MRC nd AA crying like biches....if you gona be good persons in the future,nobody have anything to you...one thing is not gonna change....SAM and EQWORRY are gonna be oweners of that teams and they know who to trust...
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: New championship to WIN an S2   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 11:54 am

good morning all, one thing i wanted to also add to what christina22 says and thats there has been ways people have found to bump up there points for a chance to win,i wont go to deep into details so no one else copys them but swat found one guy doing one way but luckily due to some excellent investigating was stopped,and also another way is just getting yourself and a friend or two and them to keep letting you win to bump up your points,..

one question i have is it possible to have seperate !champ tables for one fbm server and the demo rally server and use them for such events and maybe one s2 server that has a set car and set track..

id also like to say from myself and many others ive raced with over the past few days thankyou for giving the people the chance to win an s2 as its brought some excitement and goals to racing and its attracted a lot of people
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 11:58 am

yes mate BISH...are many ways to make easy poits...my point is this....i dont wana see our members go crazy and act do things who are bad for our team...,that s why i tell is good to put some s2 just for our members,,,anyway...SAM will decide

SWAT MATE...I HAVE S2...I STILL APEAR As DEMO bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: New championship to WIN an S2   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 12:08 pm

yeah ive seen it make some people go crazy..i dont know if what i say next would be deemed as fair but here goes.. Any company that runs competions to the public doesnt allow its employees to win the prize its allways in the small print...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: New championship to WIN an S2   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 1:34 pm

Cristina.... fixed Very Happy youre S2 now. I forgot
New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 N4d945c82845c1_large
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: New championship to WIN an S2   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 1:41 pm

skswat wrote:
Cristina.... fixed Very Happy youre S2 now. I forgot
New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 N4d945c82845c1_large

tnx mt friend.not very important.jsut wait for you to give an opinion too...you freak rallyx bounce
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: New championship to WIN an S2   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 1:42 pm

opinion about what? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 1:44 pm

about me when i havea heart attack...comon swat..you know...s2 and other things

dont make me go specialsed and ban SAM
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: New championship to WIN an S2   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 2:07 pm

a guy with most points win a S2 Very Happy Its OK.
People who trying cheat with points need reveal ASAP. Its why we have admins.

I dont see any other problem here.
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 2:11 pm

swat mate....i m not trying to be funny..you got to be joking....how can you look at at ppl who get ban by a limad and that ppl have no ideea about teams,replay,complains,forums...do you thing about that???..
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: New championship to WIN an S2   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 3:28 pm

If someone is able register on LFS website, and join Online then I expect they know read and can see that we HAVE a forum.
What should I do with them? If they are not able to do it, then they can stay banned.
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: New championship to WIN an S2   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 3:53 pm

skswat wrote:
If someone is able register on LFS website, and join Online then I expect they know read and can see that we HAVE a forum.
What should I do with them? If they are not able to do it, then they can stay banned.

sure lol! ...a lot of them dont know shit...trust me...so...we just let them learn from mistakes?
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: New championship to WIN an S2   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 3:56 pm

Sure we will. We cant write personally to everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 4:17 pm

skswat wrote:
Sure we will. We cant write personally to everyone. Very Happy

ok i will make a list whit all 200-300 who come race on our servers and send you to make pm s of them lol!

this will make you a full day affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New championship to WIN an S2   New championship to WIN an S2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New championship to WIN an S2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2