MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petit problème / Little problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Petit problème / Little problem Empty
PostSubject: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 5:07 pm

Bonsoir,

Tout d'abord désolé pour mon anglais, j'utilise un traducteur.

Voilà, il y a quelque temps j'ai fait une course dans laquelle il y avait un pilote qui provoquait des accidents et qui bloquait (à plusieurs reprises). L'administrateur présent, dont je ne me rappelle plus le nom, n'a pris aucune sanction à son égard.

J'ai uniquement cet exemple précis en mémoire car ça m'a marqué mais j'ai déjà vu à plusieurs reprises des cas comme ça avec des pilotes qui ont tendance à percuter les autres et qui n'ont que très peu de sanctions.

Or aujourd'hui, je perds le contrôle deux fois de ma voiture, je passe en mode spectateur et voilà que je me fais kicker ! Pourtant, c'est la règle à suivre, non ?

Alors voilà, j'aimerais juste un petit éclaircissement...

Merci par avance de vos réponses.

Good evening,

First of all saddened for my English, I use a translator.

Well, some time ago I made a race in which there was a driver who provoked accidents and who blocked(repeatedly). The present admin' whose name I do not remember to myself any more, took no penalty towards him/her.

I have only this precise example in memory because that marked me but I have already seen repeatedly cases like that with pilots who tend to collide the others and who have only very few penalties.

Now today, I lose control twice of my car, I did shift+s and I am kicked! Nevertheless, it is the rule to be followed, no?

Then well, I would just like a small clarification...

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 5:20 pm

hi...je parlais fracais...but i m gonna post my last post...when a limad kick you or ban you and you feel was unfair just save replay...if you dont know how to save replay,probably you are new and the limad kick you for a good reason....why make an acount to say that whitout any prove???....why ours limads dont have any coments on this and are limads3-4 who didnt post 1 thing about anything....YES/OK....LET ME PASS....BLUE FLAG....I M FASTER,LET ME PASS....its a reason why i wanted to teach limads to behave..well...this is the result from very fast kids ,whit no brain...CHAOS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 5:26 pm

I don't know how to upload replays and i don't think to save every replays for every race. However, i remember this crazy driver : his nickname was "maz". He was in front of me and blocked me. He crashed me 3 times.

Moreover, i don't create this account only for this post lol. I thought it would be useful to know better MRC.

And when i saw a very fast driver in my mirrors, i let him pass to avoid a crash.

I accept a penalty but i would like to understand it to improve my behaviour.

Tell me if it's not clear, my english is not very good.
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 5:35 pm

DeathShadow83 wrote:
I don't know how to upload replays and i don't think to save every replays for every race. However, i remember this crazy driver : his nickname was "maz". He was in front of me and blocked me. He crashed me 3 times.

Moreover, i don't create this account only for this post lol. I thought it would be useful to know better MRC.

And when i saw a very fast driver in my mirrors, i let him pass to avoid a crash.

I accept a penalty but i would like to understand it to improve my behaviour.

Tell me if it's not clear, my english is not very good.

1.tell the server who you racing fbm,xrg,foox....???...2.ok,you dont know how to save a replay..but the name of administrator who kick you?...3.you are serious?

listen...if BISH can take his time to look at the wateva was there is ok....BISH mate....try to solve this...i m out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 5:40 pm

I know how to save a replay but not how to upload it !

It's the FBM Server (the server with a #2 in the name).

The admin' is Chaly but warning, i respect every admin' Wink
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 5:42 pm

DeathShadow83 wrote:

try to upload to MEGAUPLOAD...DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU MORE
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 5:43 pm

if you have an approxiamate time and name of server then il look through the replays..and in answer to having been on a server and admin done nothing previously,you might find that its a new member who dont have kick/ban priorty rights..also its impossible for a admin/limad to see everything that goes on unless they are informed and then can check replays..im mostly on the fbm servers and assure you that protocol is followed regarding crashers.
if it looks like its a new driver who needs help then we help.if its someone crashing on purpose then they kicked/banned... we try our very best to ensure a clean and fair server

thankyou

si vous avez un temps approxiamate et le nom du serveur, puis il regard à travers les replays .. et en réponse à avoir été sur un serveur et admin rien fait précédemment, vous trouverez peut-être que c'est un nouveau membre qui n'avez pas les droits PRIORITAIRES kick / ban. . aussi son impossible pour un. admin / limad pour voir tout ce qui se passe à moins qu'ils soient informés et peuvent ensuite vérifier replays .. im principalement sur les serveurs pmp et vous assurer que le protocole est suivi en ce qui concerne Crashers
si elle ressemble à son nouveau pilote qui a besoin d'aide alors que nous help.If sa personne s'écraser sur le but puis ils coups de pied / interdit ... nous essayons de notre mieux pour assurer un serveur propre et juste

merci
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 5:45 pm

bish wrote:
if you have an approxiamate time and name of server then il look through the replays..and in answer to having been on a server and admin done nothing previously,you might find that its a new member who dont have kick/ban priorty rights..also its impossible for a admin/limad to see everything that goes on unless they are informed and then can check replays..im mostly on the fbm servers and assure you that protocol is followed regarding crashers.
if it looks like its a new driver who needs help then we help.if its someone crashing on purpose then they kicked/banned... we try our very best to ensure a clean and fair server

thankyou

si vous avez un temps approxiamate et le nom du serveur, puis il regard à travers les replays .. et en réponse à avoir été sur un serveur et admin rien fait précédemment, vous trouverez peut-être que c'est un nouveau membre qui n'avez pas les droits PRIORITAIRES kick / ban. . aussi son impossible pour un. admin / limad pour voir tout ce qui se passe à moins qu'ils soient informés et peuvent ensuite vérifier replays .. im principalement sur les serveurs pmp et vous assurer que le protocole est suivi en ce qui concerne Crashers
si elle ressemble à son nouveau pilote qui a besoin d'aide alors que nous help.If sa personne s'écraser sur le but puis ils coups de pied / interdit ... nous essayons de notre mieux pour assurer un serveur propre et juste

merci

MERCI TOO BISH..WOW...NOW I CAN GO DRINK VOTKA AGAIN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 5:48 pm

Cristina22 : Megaupload was closed few weeks ago by the FBI... Crying or Very sad

Bish : if i understand, when the crazy driver crashed me a lots, the admin who was present was new ? If it's right, i understand better. Thank to try to answer me in French Wink

Thank you very much for those answers.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 5:48 pm

hehehe
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 5:57 pm

DeathShadow83 wrote:
Cristina22 : Megaupload was closed few weeks ago by the FBI... Crying or Very sad

Bish : if i understand, when the crazy driver crashed me a lots, the admin who was present was new ? If it's right, i understand better. Thank to try to answer me in French Wink

Thank you very much for those answers.

just go back and race....maybe was a simply incident....BISH is gonna take care of this....have fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 6:00 pm

Ok, thank you very much and have a good night (or day ^^) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 6:57 pm

merci et bonne journée
Back to top Go down
Vadico

Vadico

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 7:39 pm

Bonsoir Deathshadow83,

Sache premièrement que les administrateurs ne sont pas toujours devant leur écran, il se peut donc qu'un comportement non respectueux ne soit pas sanctionner, et si il est présent il ne le verra peut être pas, n'hésite pas a lui demander de regarder le ralenti.

Par contre pour ce qui est de ton kick, les administrateurs ne sont pas les seul a pouvoir t'éjecter en effet le vote d'autres coureurs ou ton bas taux de safety rate peut te faire auto-kicker.

Sur ce forum, il y a un "member tracker" si tu le veux n'hésite pas a me traquer pour me poser des questions, ou me demander un réglage auto.

Bonne fin de soirée, Vadico.

Edit: Bish, oh ma biche, j'adore ton Français, et je salue l’effort <3
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 7:55 pm

hehe mon ami, je ne connais que peu le français et il est principalement fait par google traducteur
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-21, 8:02 pm

Bish : thank you but you can speak english if you want Wink

Vadico : L'admin' dont je parle dans le message d'origine était parfaitement au courant, de plus je n'avais pas été le seul joueur à me plaindre lors de cette course. Le problème c'est que je ne me souviens absolument pas du nom de l'admin' présent. Le truc qui "m'énerve" c'est le fait d'être kické alors que je vois des pilotes comme 2speed4u ou d'autres qui percutent à tout va.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-22, 1:14 am

as i stated before an admin or limad will always miss someone whos dangerous due to only being able to monitor 1 or 2 racers at time,ive admined the servers for many hours a day and sometimes it happens,the best thing to do is learn from what happened(whatever incident) you were involved in and not to take it personally.i can assure that any admin/limad with kick/ban priotry only have the servers interest at heart..when you were involved in the incident did you shift + s as soon as possible or was there cars directly behind you..sometimes its necassary to kick to stop a bigger pileup and ruinning the race for everybody
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-22, 10:16 am

cristina22 wrote:
DeathShadow83 wrote:

This was the most epic post EVER! Very Happy Megaupload do not exist Cristina. Petit problème / Little problem Zga40BDPetit problème / Little problem Zga40BD Whole world know about it, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-22, 10:18 am

skswat wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
DeathShadow83 wrote:

This was the most epic post EVER! Very Happy Megaupload do not exist Cristina. Petit problème / Little problem Zga40BDPetit problème / Little problem Zga40BD Whole world know about it, I think.

AHH...what do you thing?...i realy didnt know that?...shoot...smile...we on candid camera lol!

if you laught it means was funny

Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-22, 10:21 am

anyway, is this solved or not? I dont understand almost anything as its in French. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-22, 10:21 am

skswat wrote:
anyway, is this solved or not? I dont understand almost anything as its in French. Very Happy

yes...SOLVED...was a minor incident
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty2012-02-22, 10:44 am

Yes, it's solved Very Happy

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petit problème / Little problem   Petit problème / Little problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Petit problème / Little problem
Page 1 of 1