MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

regarding saftey on servers

Go down 
+5
Edgarz
skswat
Vadico
cristina22
bish
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Гость

regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-27, 3:27 pm

gotpunk wrote:
bish wrote:
nah i disagree a lot of the time the majority of racers are faster than 1.15 pb and we wouldnt be turning away racers with less pb as there is still 2 servers with no limit..

my suggestion wouldve been

fbm server #2 1.15pb

then other 2 servers open so then there is plenty of slots for new racers

the servers that fail are ones that use restrictions on cars and thats done by saftey rating
also thats why i stated having a trial period of say a week or two so then the server can be monitored and see if any downside to it..my 10 year old son who started last week has about 1.17s pb and he uses keyboard and never played a simulator b4

roadrunner
edgarz
chaly
mrc bounty
snatchEST
audi
me
jenny
jokiman
jayvii
jonboy

theres a few that are most likely to use servers daily that are above the 1.15 limit and usually race at the same time

ahh..didnt see that whit your son....i have all the respect for ks drivers...its the hardest way to drive...go faster son Smile

yeah cris knows im the master of keys hey bab:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Vadico

Vadico

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-27, 4:59 pm

Hi all (G trad),

Put a limit of 1.15 or 1.14 will empty the server? short term can be so sure this is because the number of wrecker drivers and will be slow away, but the goal is not it you?

I believe if you want to see what effect this change happen, I can already predict you, moin certe racing, but racing better. word of mouth will do the rest but on more than a week this ets possible.

Dear admin I have a question that I renew because I did not answer to clear, why GPTrack with 4 tower must be free? yet it is harder to complete four laps, and then the server will call for GP Grand Prix, a prestigious name for a good server "shareware / Training", this force has already put the new tire R2 , and if the goal is to make them run later on FBM # 1 or 2, I think this is a bad choice so I'd like you to explain to me please.

Because for me if GPTrack is free to play mode is that you prefer FBM # 1/2 with only three laps, and therefore the faster you earn points in the championship!

My choice: FBM# 2 = free to play!
FBM # 1 = 1/15/50 or 1.15 , 65% safety rate
GPTrack = 1.14.50 or 1.13.50, safety 75/80%
Back to top Go down
cristina222

cristina222

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-27, 6:26 pm

Vadico wrote:
Hi all (G trad),

Put a limit of 1.15 or 1.14 will empty the server? short term can be so sure this is because the number of wrecker drivers and will be slow away, but the goal is not it you?

I believe if you want to see what effect this change happen, I can already predict you, moin certe racing, but racing better. word of mouth will do the rest but on more than a week this ets possible.

Dear admin I have a question that I renew because I did not answer to clear, why GPTrack with 4 tower must be free? yet it is harder to complete four laps, and then the server will call for GP Grand Prix, a prestigious name for a good server "shareware / Training", this force has already put the new tire R2 , and if the goal is to make them run later on FBM # 1 or 2, I think this is a bad choice so I'd like you to explain to me please.

Because for me if GPTrack is free to play mode is that you prefer FBM # 1/2 with only three laps, and therefore the faster you earn points in the championship!

My choice: FBM# 2 = free to play!
FBM # 1 = 1/15/50 or 1.15 , 65% safety rate
GPTrack = 1.14.50 or 1.13.50, safety 75/80%

absolutly....BISH AND SOUTH can put this time limit....lets just see in 1 week what trafik is on a 1;15pb limit...just for amusement....
Back to top Go down
ketamine

ketamine

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-27, 7:48 pm

There is no point in having high (1.17-1.18) PB limits on all servers because yes, they will be full, but filled with people who crash and don't pay atention to what is happening around them. So, in my oppinion, you have to ballance PB, RT and EX to get a good server with the people you are targeting (new commers, casual players, and people who want to race, are willing to improve and to understand the rules). This limits can be explained in the connection dialog box of each server and who can't understand it or consideres it offensive can hit the road and go to some place that accepts wild behaviour.
Back to top Go down
dacul_21
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-27, 7:58 pm

roadrunner
edgarz
chaly
mrc bounty
snatchEST
audi
bish
jenny
jokiman
jayvii
jonboy
dacul_21
jzv
madalin
etc..........

Smile

we play all at the same time and we are under 1.13/12

i think if we put the limit on... good players from AA Servers will come on our server too
Back to top Go down
https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/
cristina222

cristina222

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-27, 8:11 pm

wow,,,,i m not gonna go fro more discutions whit this...this is show how inexperience you are when is come to make a server popular...i just hope someody to try this tn limit and see how many on that list race more then 2hours....couse i spend some 12-14 hours a day sometime and i know wgat i m telling

like i said,,,,its a recepy for a sure faliment of a team,couse some members feel they are slow down from newbies...well....

ONE WORD...HOTLAP And THERE IS VERY SAFE

if you are a member of any team and all you want is some imunity for your new pb...that s not ok
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 8:38 am

there are good ideas for everybody, if I make the synthesis of all that. What stands out is :
BMW # 2 -> 1:15:00 limited

And I think Vadico not totally wrong when he says that the server GP Track should be locked also.

I think to start GP Track will be limited to 1:15:00

So we try and we'll see where it leads us

Formula BMW is still open

I make the change in a few minutes

If you do not agree please do not hesitate to talk
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
cristina222

cristina222

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 8:40 am

SaMiX wrote:
there are good ideas for everybody, if I make the synthesis of all that. What stands out is :
BMW # 2 -> 1:15:00 limited

And I think Vadico not totally wrong when he says that the server GP Track should be locked also.

I think to start GP Track will be limited to 1:15:00

So we try and we'll see where it leads us

Formula BMW is still open

I make the change in a few minutes

If you do not agree please do not hesitate to talk

ya...give it a try SAM for 1-2 weeks and see how it goes

CRISTINA here...i was bad and the father of the team slap me whit my old account lol!

we have to smile too...its all good Smile
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 12:31 pm

thanks sam,and il take the responsibility to monitor the fbm servers and if there was a drop in racers using the servers or a server went to waste then we could then make other arragements..one thing id say might be important to ensure no drop in users is like you done a while ago-- on the servers welcome message have the info of which servers have pb limit and which server for no pb limit so then people will just redirect themselves
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 5:53 pm

over the duration of a few hours there has been on average

11 people on fbm server #2

12 on formula bmw

and 6 on gp track bmw

it might be more benificial to maybe make the pb limit 1.16 as even though the servers have ahd good turnout of racers,there have been a few people who id say are safe out just over the 1.15 limit- maybe 1.15 was little too fast a limit.Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 6:49 pm

ok done, i have put BMW#2 and GP Tack at 1:16:00 limit pb Smile
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 7:14 pm

Honestly, sad to see GP Track empty . since the beginning of MRc GP Track was open so the server is unlocked
Back to top Go down
Vadico

Vadico

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 7:30 pm

Je vais répondre en français car apparemment google trad ne transmet pas le texte que je voudrai car j'y vois aucune réponses a mes questions de votre part.

Je voulais savoir puisque l'on parle des serveurs, pourquoi le serveur avec 4 tours était le serveur des débutants, pourtant 4 tours c'est plus dur a faire que 3, la seule raison raison que j'ai trouver est obscure a savoir 3 tour c'est plus rapide et ça rapporte plus vite des points, j’espère que ce n'est pas cela.

Ensuite je comprend pas pourquoi mettre des limites de temps si hautes? il n'y a aucun serveur typé vraiment pour les coureurs les plus rapides, si je prend l'exemple de l'équipe AA, elle a un serveur free/démo, et un serveur pro(avec 4 tours car c'est la limite des pneus R1).

Et Bish, au bout de quelques heures tu fais un rapport... je vais pas dire que c'est mal même si je trouve ça prématuré, mais c'est pas en quelques heures que les résultats se feront sentir, surtout pour demander par derriere de passer de 1.15 a 1.16, pourquoi une si faible ambition, pourquoi demander un pb lent, je sais pas mais on est pas censé être une team de potes, mais bel est bien une team high level, et c'est pas en roulant toujours avec des noob/crasher/pilotes lents qu'on vas progresser et faire de belle course.

J'attends vos réponses avec impatiences, merci d'avance.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 7:41 pm

isnt this english forum? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 7:51 pm

Premierement AA n'a aucun serveur bloqué. le fait de bloquer les pneux au R1 n'est pas pas reellement un blocage. car la plupart des racers roule en r1. tu peux essayer tout les server AA meme les noob peuvent y allez.

Apres AA ne vise que la quantité, exemple pour leur serveur rally, tu peux rouler avec des pneux route, alors que chez nous c'est bloqué.

Nous essayons d'avoir des serveurs qualité mais nous devons avoir aussi des serveurs remplient. je prefere rouler dans un serveur avec 10 personne meme des lent que rouler à 3.

Le serveur 4 laps est plus dur car c'est plus compliqué de finir 4 laps et c'est bien pour les debutant.
Le faite de privilegier le 3 laps en pro est tout simplement pour avoir de meilleurs temps PB, moins d'essence = plus rapide.

---------------------
Firstly AA has no server locked. if they lock the tires at R1 is not really locked. because most racers ride in r1. you can try all the same server AA noob can go.

AA want only quantity, for example rally their server, you can ride with road tires, whereas here it is blocked.

We try to have quality servers but we must also have servers full. I prefer to drive in a server with 10 racers slow that to 3 racers fast.

The server four laps is harder because it's more complicated to finish 4 laps and it's good for the beginner.
Server 3 laps is pro simply to have better PB time, less fuel = faster.
Back to top Go down
Vadico

Vadico

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 8:10 pm

C'est interdit de parler en français ? jamais vue de règle sur cela, si je parle français c'est pour mieux être compris, quand je parle anglais c'est par politesse.

Moi aussi Skswat je pourrai dire, on devrait pas tous parler français ici? pourtant je le dis pas, je pense avoir expliquer pourquoi je m'exprime en français sur ce sujet, alors tes taunt gratuit Skswat la prochaine foi tu les gardes pour toi, d'avence merci!

Ensuite oui Sam je peux te garantir que le serveur AA est bloquer a un PB limit certaines heures, je sais pas exactement de quel heure a quel heure ni si c'est tout les jours, mais peu importe nous sommes MRc est pas AA, je présenter juste un exemple concret, et personnellement si j'insiste sur la limits de temps, c'est que j'y est vue le résultat sur d'autres serveurs, pas seulement AA, je pourrait t'en citer d'autres, si tu le veux, pour aller jeter un oeil etc.

Ensuite Sam, pour avoir jouer plus de temps sur GPtrack que sur formulaBM, GPtrack ne fait des bonnes course que lorsqu'il y a un gars de chez nous (et encore tous ne surveille pas mais ca... je me tais ), a chaque foi que j'y vais c'est toujours le bordel, tu me dira comment ceux qui veulent apprendre le font dans ces condition, et il le font tres souvent en pneus R2 car au début en R1 tu fini généralement pas les courses, avec des crasher encore moins.

Donc non moi je ne comprend pas la logique du 4 tours pour progresser, et 3 tours pour les pro pour pb car moins d'essence, argument qui ne tiens pas Sam excuse moi car 4 tours ou 3 si tu veux PB faut faire une qualif, on parle ici de course, 3 tours ou 4 l'essence ne joue pas sur cela si tu met la bonne quantité de fuel.

Et plus personnellement et pour finir, dans mon cas je préfère faire des course a 3/4 bon, que 10 dont 5 lent et deux fou qu'il faut en plus surveiller/replay kick/ban et ainsi de suite car des fous y en a a foison.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 8:20 pm

tout le monde parle anglais car nous sommes un team international et pour que tout le monde puisse comprendre. il n'y pas de regle la dessus mais c'est une question de bon sens.

oui nous ne sommes pas AA, et de loin. notre equipe a pour but aussi de faire progresser tout le monde. si tu as des droits Limad c'est pour bannir les crashers..

Nous ne sommes pas ici pour faire plaisir à 3 personnes. il reviens cher le prix du Slots.

------------

everyone speaks English because we are an international team and that everyone can understand. there is no rule but the is a matter of common sense.

yes we are not AA, by far. Our team also aims to improve everyone. If you have rights Limad is to ban crashers ..

We are not here to please three people. he returned the expensive price of Slots.
Back to top Go down
Vadico

Vadico

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 8:35 pm

Oui et bien c'est exactement ce que j'ai dit, quand j'écrit anglais par politesse ou bon sens oui, c'est juste que sa fait 2 fois que je poser la question avant en anglais et personne me réponds du coup voila, après si je voulai faire chier je dirai que la langue française est une langue internationnal, je le fais pas, mais je devrait quand je vois que Skswat ne prend meme pas la peine de traduire pour savoir pourquoi j'est écrit en français, il me semble l'avoir préciser, visiblement il cherche juste a faire des taunt gratuit, super admin ce gars... mérite des baffes mais bon ca c'est un autre débat.

Et Sam visiblement tu cherche pas a comprendre, ou on t'a mp pour que tu garde des serveurs sans limites de temps pour que les copains de x ou y puisse jouer sur MRc j'en sais rien, mais je vais te re expliquer.

Tes 3 personnes comme tu le dis, seront vites monter a plus de 10, et des bon des rapides, pas des gibier, pas des lents, ah c'est sure pas en heure creuse mais je ne voayit pas le problème de ca, mais tu viens de me donner le problème, l'argent!

qu'est ce que l'argent viens faire la dedans, payer pour avoir des cons tout le temps ou payer pour avoir des bons mais moins souvent, toi tu préfères les cons? y a une donné dans l'équation que je saisie pas c'est pâs possible^^
Back to top Go down
ketamine

ketamine

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 8:35 pm

I think the most pertinent observation about the users-flow with the limits on can be made during a weekend.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 8:47 pm

premierement avec Swat tu vas te calmer. tu ne lui parle pas comme ça , merci.

personne ne m'a MP, je suis assez grand pour parler
pour le serveur 4 laps je vois que tu insiste, l'argent n'a rien à voir. ce que je voulais dire c'est que nous sommes une grosse equipe. et c'est pas en ayant 3 personnes par serveur qu'on va grandir.

tu veux un serveur 4 laps bloqué ok je vais ouvrir un autre serveur 4 laps bloqué pour te faire plaisir. mais GP Track ne changera pas.
et tu verra que ton serveur 4 laps bloqué sera un echec, on en reparlera.

et tu as intérêt à te calmer, personne n'est contre toi mais avec toi...

-----------------

firstly with Swat you'll calm down. you do not talk like that, thank you.

I have not PM, I'm old enough to talk
for the server4 laps I see you insist, money has nothing to do. what I meant is that we are a big team. and it is not having 3 people per server that will grow.

you want a server 4 period locked ok I'll open another server 4 laps locked to please you. but GP Track will not change.
and you will see that your server blocked will be a failure, we'll talk.

and you'd better calm down, nobody is against you but with you...
Back to top Go down
Vadico

Vadico

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 9:12 pm

Je lui parle comme je veux Sam, et toi pourquoi ne lui a tu pas dit en premier de me lire, tu le laisse parler sans savoir, or tout le monde ne se laisse pas marcher dessus, son commentaire est vexant envers moi, tu sais pourquoi, je l'ai dis plus haut je ne vais pas me répéter, alors ou il est assez grand pour se défendre solo, google trad est la, il peux très bien réagir, il le fait pas, et tu le défend par dessus, le marché alors oui je m'emballe, c'est logique, non?

Ensuite non garde tes serveurs comme tu veux je ne souhaite pas de 4eme serveur ou autre, moi je pose des questions, je ne demande/exige rien, sinon crois moi je l'aurai fait a mon guildage.

Par contre ne dis pas que l'argent n'a rien avoir, c'est toi qui a mis sur le tapis cet argument " ca revient chèr le prix du slot", tu avance donc le fait que l'argent te freine dans le fait de faire passer certain serveur free kikoulol a pro, c'est ton choix, je ne l'es juste pas compris.

Et je suis calme t'inquiète pas, t'es respectueux avec moi je le suis avec toi, je pense l'avoir toujours été, je vois que sur 4 phrase tu me l'écris 2 fois, j'ai plutôt l'impression que c'est toi qui défend ton idée un peu trop vivement et sur un ton bien sec, surement car tu as bien vue que pour moi tes argument était peu crédible, c'est pour ca que je t'ai demander si on t'avais MP, car appart le copinage je vois vraiment pas en quoi le fait de tester une méthode différente pour le bien de l'équipe est mal vue.
Regarde la façon que tu as de me dire GPtrack ne changera pas.

Tu ferai bien de me viré de l'équipe Sam ou d'avoir un autre discours car la se soir je ne te comprend pas du tout.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 9:27 pm

ici tu peux parler, mais dire qu'il merite une baffe, tu trouve ça bien ?
honetement tu pense que c'est bien de parler comme ça dans le forum de ton equipe ?

avec l'argent je voulais juste dire que si nous avions que 3 personnes par serveurs, le prix du slots reviendrait cher, c'est tout. car je suis persuadé que GP Track bloqué sera un echec. on l'a deja essayé..
notre but comme tout equipe est d'etre populaire.

je comprend que tu veilles defendre ton idée, mais moi j'ai pas envie de me disputer avec toi.

apres que tu parle comme ça à Swat oui je suis déçu de toi car tu dois expliquer ce que tu veux et pas juste dire des conneries. juste dire il merite une baffe tu trouve ça pertinent ?

voila plusieurs fois que tu me dis tu devrais me virer. je te reponds si t'es pas content de ton equipe tu peux toujours partir.

-----------------

Here you can talk, but saying he deserves a slap, you think it's good?
honestly you think it's good to talk like this in the forum of your team?

with the money I just wanted to say that if we had only 3 people per server, the price of slots would be expensive, that's all. because I'm sure GP Track locked will be a failure. we have already tried ..
our goal as any team is to be popular.

I understand that you watch defend your idea, but I have no desire to argue with you.

after you talk like that in Swat yes I am disappointed in you because you have to explain what you want and not just bullshitting. just say he deserves a slap you find it relevant?

here is that many times you say you should put me out of the team. I tell you if you're not happy with your team you can always leave.
Back to top Go down
Vadico

Vadico

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 9:44 pm

C'est sur que c'est pas sympa pour lui, je ne dirai pas le contraire, dire qu'il mérite une baffe c'est excessif, mais a la base relis bien, je n'ai pas été vulgaire/méchant, c'est toi qui l'a défendu sans être juste envers moi, son commentaire peut parraitre amusant, seul hic je n'ai jamais rigoler avec lui ou sympathiser, c'est donc dit de façon sérieuse, 2eme chose il ne m'a pas lu, sinon il aurait pas fait cette remarque, et si tu n'avais pas pris partis je me serais arrêter a mon simple commentaire.

Sur ce, oui je demande a être exclu, bonne continuation tout même (quand je te disais que je trouver trop souple la team, sans rancune j’espère mais je ne me sens pas dans ce groupe, je pensai que ça irai mais non, et se soir goute d'eau).

Ah et oui une dernière chose Sam, on peut défendre ses idée sans se disputer, j’espère ne pas t'avoir donner se sentiment car ce n'était pas le cas pour moi.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 10:01 pm

je le defends car il a raison il est moderateur. on parle en anglais ici mais je crois que tu n'as pas compris, ce n'est pas grave.

Bonne continuations tout de meme.

----------

I defends him because we speak English here and it is moderator but I think you do not understand, it does not matter
good continuations
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty2012-02-28, 10:20 pm

I cant react on posts above, because I dont understand french.

I would like to say following: This is public forum so all should be able to read and understand what other want to say. Default language is English, so everyone expect that you will speak english here too. (In PM you can use French, its OK, because it have direct recipient.)

I don't need translate your posts to english, because it not always translate well and mistakes can happen. And it's also isnt my obligation to do it.
I also noticed that you talking something about me... ofc in french.
How you would like if I start speak in Slovak about you and you would not understand a word?

I didnt insult you or something in my previous post. I polite said that this forum should be in english. Thats all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: regarding saftey on servers   regarding saftey on servers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

regarding saftey on servers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next