MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Supads.... Reporting.

Go down 
+2
(Tom) TomTom
Formula 1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Formula 1

Formula 1

To Supads.... Reporting. Empty
PostSubject: To Supads.... Reporting.   To Supads.... Reporting. Empty2012-07-12, 8:39 am

To Supads

Hi Guys I wanna report a user on our server
lfs nickname: Pluisje [NL]
LFSW: mavaros

I kicked the guy at first for doing a stupid inside overtake forcing me to get out from the Track as i wasn't able to turn, Then he started to say that he is right etc etc and then he started to say that he is on a War with TomTom and I said to him if he is on War with TomTom he wont be just with him but with me too, because apparently TomTom banned the guy twice and this guy said to me its better that TomTom wont go on AA servers anymore (I took that for Threatening our TomTom). For the Supads who as got access to log on [MRc] FORMULA BMW server get the log and read it please I think a few days Ban its better for him to calm down if not its better to give a Permanent Ban.
59.66% [1750] Rate Pluisje [NL] +00.34%=Rate

Thanks
Regards
[MRc] Brian Aka Formula 1
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: To Supads.... Reporting.   To Supads.... Reporting. Empty2012-07-12, 9:08 am

Thanks Brian !

Ya..I baned him 2 times for unfair driving.

He allways blames others for hes mistakes......

But I dont care...Im not driving other servers anyway...we got enough one servers .. lol!

Hes just a stupid guy....same as the rassist yesterday...... To Supads.... Reporting. 3169671233 To Supads.... Reporting. 2473281379
Back to top Go down
joo_extreme

joo_extreme

PostSubject: Re: To Supads.... Reporting.   To Supads.... Reporting. Empty2012-07-12, 11:15 am

Hi both of u bros..

I have kicked and banned this guy too, from stupid driving and disrespecting admin and other drivers. He dont listen to warnings, just saying hes havent done nothing wrong. I think a few day ban will not be enough, i would give a week ban to him...
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: To Supads.... Reporting.   To Supads.... Reporting. Empty2012-07-12, 11:36 am

sugestion: I believe that AA should be notified of this persons actions, logs included, for i believe AA dosnt tolerate this kind of action or his representation of AA and let them handle this in there own way and should be banned in my opinion 30 days from MRc

Goat
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: To Supads.... Reporting.   To Supads.... Reporting. Empty2012-07-12, 8:49 pm

il read the log now and if the guy says he is on a war path with tomtom then as a prevention il ban him myself for 30 days,hes obviously got the intention to cause an arguement and unless he is totally brainless then he must expect this outcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: To Supads.... Reporting.   To Supads.... Reporting. Empty2012-07-12, 8:53 pm

as soon as ive opened the log and searched his lfsw name it comes up with other racers voting to kick him so its plainly obvious that hes someone thats a bad racer,and it seems that every time hes connected hes been voted and banned so i think a permanent ban is necassary
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: To Supads.... Reporting.   To Supads.... Reporting. Empty2012-07-12, 9:01 pm

quick ? is he AA member?
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: To Supads.... Reporting.   To Supads.... Reporting. Empty2012-08-02, 11:33 am

is this solved?
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Supads.... Reporting.   To Supads.... Reporting. Empty

Back to top Go down

To Supads.... Reporting.
Page 1 of 1