MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server

Go down 
+2
Formula 1
/// BMW
6 posters
AuthorMessage
/// BMW

/// BMW

police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty
PostSubject: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-07-27, 8:24 pm

today when i was playing in server one guy come and drive opposite & crashing people i told to admin to kick/ban him he told me that he have very important conversation in FACEBOOK lol! and not do anything then came another player and he started do the same and i said to him to stop i write message to admin to kick/ban him and he told me to give him proof (while the player was still in the game and crashing... ) no reaction ,then one guy (STIG was his name) drift not very good but he still learning and he and began to threaten him that иф he would not change his set he will ban him ,then after small dispute he told me exactly "dont argue with an admin " Shocked Shocked Shocked lol! he thinks that admin=GOD Question Exclamation Question then Mr.Dexxx come and clean the server from afkers and crashers.

P.P sorry for my bad english Smile
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-07-27, 8:58 pm

/// BMW wrote:
today when i was playing in server one guy come and drive opposite & crashing people i told to admin to kick/ban him he told me that he have very important conversation in FACEBOOK lol! and not do anything then came another player and he started do the same and i said to him to stop i write message to admin to kick/ban him and he told me to give him proof (while the player was still in the game and crashing... ) no reaction ,then one guy (STIG was his name) drift not very good but he still learning and he and began to threaten him that иф he would not change his set he will ban him ,then after small dispute he told me exactly "dont argue with an admin " Shocked Shocked Shocked lol! he thinks that admin=GOD Question Exclamation Question then Mr.Dexxx come and clean the server from afkers and crashers.

P.P sorry for my bad english Smile
I'm sure the Supads will investigate about it
Im appologising on behalf of MRc
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-07-28, 11:04 am

who was that admin? :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-07-28, 2:11 pm

il look into it now,il see you in a sec on server if there
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Formula 1

Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-07-28, 2:52 pm

I'll said it not so long time ago that Police14 its a crasher lol he use multi accounts too.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-07-28, 5:31 pm

il remove his rights later on,when on there
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-08-02, 11:37 am

how about this? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-08-02, 1:58 pm

its a work in progress, ive looked through all the old ban files and cant find anything to confirm what brian says, and ive been online under the guise of a new account and ive seen him adminning the server,but obviously while hes been drifting he will drift until finished then see too anybody crashing.

il keep an eye out on things there,and take any neccasary actions as and when they arise mate..thanks
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-08-02, 2:08 pm

Got some informations that one of our members use "hack" somethimes...

Bless god that I will not catch him.........
police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server 1770303465
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-08-02, 3:23 pm

MrcTomTom wrote:
Got some informations that one of our members use "hack" somethimes...

Bless god that I will not catch him.........
police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server 1770303465

you should report it too one of us supads as we can look at previous replays and see if true and then take necassary actions. any team member caught doing so will be removed instantly and banned from the servers
Back to top Go down
Formula 1

Formula 1

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-08-11, 4:33 pm

Bish when i saw the guy he was on MRc Formula server thats why bro.
Back to top Go down
/// BMW

/// BMW

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-08-17, 3:04 pm

do you take rights on police14,because he is still admin ???!?!?
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-08-21, 2:18 pm

Hi bish....

Just because of these ..restart voting....

Driving for hours with fast guys...most of them ul now...

Every time some of them loose their leader position...or crash just because they drive to

agressive...these guys vote restart !!!

Mostly I could block it !

But is that the fair way!!!...If others crash they dont care...if they crash for one foult

allways ...restart.....

Next action from me is to ban when they dont stop this kind of unfair race!!!
Back to top Go down
JayVi
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-08-21, 2:24 pm

man just !cv-command 2 cancel the restart and say no restart after 1st lap...

or practising starts with those derps^^... i remember times where the race was 8 times restarted because the dudes didnt learn how 2 take the first turn safely lol!
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-08-21, 2:31 pm

I know that..but its getting boring just because some of these...(thinking Im the greatest)..

IDIOTS !!!
Back to top Go down
JayVi
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-08-21, 2:40 pm

police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server 4056648763 police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server 4056648763 U'RE THE GREATEST TOMTOM !!111oneoneeleven! police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server 4056648763 police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server 4056648763

just calling an 1.12 bro, let him smash some pervert good laps and then they'll leave... simple ^_^
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-08-21, 4:31 pm

U know what?

Its just to stupid and premitiv to keep on posting !!!

Ur the greatest..wwwoooowwww.....

Ok ...so Il just do in future that what I think is the best !

(mabe you have exept ur so *intelligent* answers )

something else u can be proud about....exept...driving 1.12...lllllooooooooollllll lol!
Back to top Go down
JayVi
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-08-21, 5:15 pm

lol!

intelligence answers? where Razz
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-08-22, 1:23 pm

MrcTomTom wrote:
Hi bish....

Just because of these ..restart voting....

Driving for hours with fast guys...most of them ul now...

Every time some of them loose their leader position...or crash just because they drive to

agressive...these guys vote restart !!!

Mostly I could block it !

But is that the fair way!!!...If others crash they dont care...if they crash for one foult

allways ...restart.....

Next action from me is to ban when they dont stop this kind of unfair race!!!

i agree with you mate and seen it myself,i think it would probably be best to change it so that restarts are cancelled automaticaly after the 1st lap,which i know can be done.il look into it.also i think that should be looked into is people that go below a minimum speed for so long should be spectated.so someone spinning around and around would be specced for example
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty2012-08-22, 1:27 pm

also having to keep looking to see if someones tried restarted and then having to cancel that restart takes your concentration away from racing,ive had people doing it while on for a new pb and also when the top 3 cross the line they vote to restart even though so many still ot finished.

il look into what options we have and totally understand what you mean tomtom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server   police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server Empty

Back to top Go down

police14 is not appropriate for admin for master drift server
Page 1 of 1