MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for no reason

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the_hunter94

Banned for no reason Empty
PostSubject: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason Empty2012-09-18, 3:55 pm

Hi,

I tried to connent to the [MRc] FBM server today, The first time I immediatly lost connection after the server was loaded, 2nd time dito. the 3rd time I tried to connent i got the message I got banned for a week (dont know why, couldt read the reason) about an our later I tried to connect again, but then I was banned for 999 days with the reason: bad behavior. Since i'm a very new racer, I dont know if there are any restrictions to connect to the server, and I'm also not a crasher (or at least, i try to race as fair as possible) so I dont think it has anything to do with that, because the first time i could see the other racers race for a second or so, then I lost connection.. I hope you can undo the ban, because I really enjoy to race on this server with nice opponents, and in my oppinion I did nothing wrong.

Regards, The_hunter94
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason Empty2012-09-18, 7:54 pm

its due to someone using the same racer name as you earlier on and he was crashing everyone, il do a check now to confirm that your not the same person and remove the ban,

weve had a lot people crashing others and using mods on the servers and then after being banned they make new accounts but for some reason try using the same racer names or ones very similar and its been a problem today and over the past couple of days

*EDIT : Ok ive can confirm its a different connection , please accept my humble appology and it was done as a precautionary measure with things that have been going on a lot today..

ban removed

MRc bish
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
the_hunter94

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason Empty2012-09-18, 9:09 pm

thank you very much! I understand the problems with the crashers, so no problem Smile
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason Empty2012-09-19, 12:57 am

thankyou
Back to top Go down
xyx
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
xyx

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason Empty2012-09-19, 7:17 pm

I love when things are sorted out on a such mature & reasonably way like this. Banned for no reason 3510096238 Banned for no reason 3615347776 It´s a balsam for the eyes cheers ... now days everyone are crying and shouting when something is going wrong way. Banned for no reason 945058907

p.s

i want to post this under compliments .. but was afraid tht ppl wont understand why i post this. Embarassed Banned for no reason 2944839123 Banned for no reason 3483361476
Back to top Go down
http://www.moulinrouge.fr/
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason Empty2012-09-19, 7:51 pm

yeah i agree with you,it shows how mature and pleasent people are when they ask without giving a tirade of abuse and then showing understanding when told it was a mistake made

i wish more people would be the same as when they give a big moaning abusive post about something it only confirms that they are the kind of people you wouldnt want on the servers

Anyways thanks once again to o.p for being understanding and thankyou xyx
Back to top Go down
(Tom) TomTom

(Tom) TomTom

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason Empty2012-09-23, 3:00 pm

bish........!!!!

PLEASE make some thing about RT systhem..!!!!!!!!!

Crashers lock in with 70% RT and 0 laps......

Also we got guys on server with 23 RT......

All this is not normal............

Somebody PLEASE check the fkn airo systhem...!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS Banned for no reason 1159954462
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason Empty2012-09-23, 8:13 pm

il look it up now, i have an idea where it is but cannot understand if and why its been changed to give that !rt..

thankyou
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason Empty2012-09-23, 9:15 pm

hello mate it should know be fixed to set to the original 45% as it used to be set
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason
Page 1 of 1