MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Driver names getting stolen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
driftliftrblove

Driver names getting stolen Empty
PostSubject: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-01, 9:43 am

Well i was on the MRc drift server and i went to join but some one was drifting under my name? and he would not give it back so i changed my name joined and he was swearing at other races and i wasnt happy with him using my driver name but i never swear or put down other racers. [MRc]Tomtom came on and i told him about it (which i thanks [MRc]Tomtom alot for telling me to head over here) and the user left once i told Tom. his user name is 'tetsuya hibino.' he stole about 3 or 4 drivers names that made me really annoyed Mad this is the first time its happened and i really hope you can help me Smile again thanks you [MRc]Tomtom for pointing me to the MRc forums Very Happy thanks guys and i really hope he doesnt steal anybody elses drivername Driver names getting stolen 4255744582 so thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-01, 1:59 pm

So someone other used your nickname you mean?
Back to top Go down
driftliftrblove

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-02, 12:55 am

Yea, but he took both of the nicknames i hav 'driftliftrblove' and 'DriftLiftloverb'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-02, 8:00 am

Mmmmmmm

I cant do much with this...

As long as he doesnt use a MRc , his actions cannot be punished sorry.

If you have more problems with him or other user feel free to report again.

Thanks. Driver names getting stolen 3937927111
Back to top Go down
driftliftrblove

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-02, 8:02 am

oh ok then man :/ well thanks for your help, but i just wanna add hes stealing my team name 'DriftLIft' but yea thanks for our help Frozen
Back to top Go down
driftliftrblove

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-02, 8:02 am

your* Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-02, 8:03 am

Just a last question:

What he does while he uses your nicknames?
Back to top Go down
driftliftrblove

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-02, 8:05 am

he swears, calls other racers that iv twin drifted with retards which i was really annoyed with, crashes people and yea i think thats about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-02, 8:07 am

Okay,

Take some pictures of it , replays or something which helps me to take a action.

Post it when you have them

Thread keeps open.
Back to top Go down
driftliftrblove

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-02, 8:11 am

oh sorry man :/ i forgot to save the replay and i didnt get any pics >.< wish i did now eeerrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-02, 8:13 am

Do it if you see him again.
Back to top Go down
driftliftrblove

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-02, 8:15 am

will do man Smile thanks for your help it was awesome and hope to see u on MRc drift server oneday
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-06, 7:47 pm

il look into this ,it was a problem on the drift server also. and while it can seem like its not anything bad it can lead to someone being reported with that name and by an easy mistake end up the wrong person banned
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-06, 9:04 pm

True,

That's why i've requested more proofs before take any wrong action.
Back to top Go down
Chaly

Chaly

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-07, 11:13 am

If you press CTRL-SHIFT ingame you can see the LFS accountnames instead of ingame names.
Isn't it a good idea to ask for this accountname, instead of ingame name, if you like to report someone?
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty2013-02-08, 3:07 pm

i can gain the proof needed from the log files aslong as its not after a day when the log file has been refreshed.thankyou
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driver names getting stolen   Driver names getting stolen Empty

Back to top Go down

Driver names getting stolen
Page 1 of 1